Hello, guys. I play on my pc using a X360 wireless controller. I played normally yesterday and everything was okay.

Today I picked up a friend's controller so I can play with my gf, but it didn't turn on. I tried using my one's rechargable batteries and even the battery case, but it didn't work. Now I just tried to use my own controller and it isn't working either! Not even a light!! Not even changing the batteries, the battery case, using new ones, old ones... both of the controllers do not turn on!

Anyone know what to do? :((

9 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

get a new one

9 years ago

Different controllers, same problem occurring at the same time ? Try them on a different computer.

9 years ago

problem is: they don't even turn on! Not a light, not a sign of life! Gonna try it on my neighbor though.

9 years ago

Wow, you have a 360 controlled neighbor?

9 years ago

Try a different USB slot. I had that once. Sometimes the USB slot might have died using the power to the controller.

9 years ago

The problem was the battery holder. I used a circuit cleaner on it and pushed the little metal thingy with some steel wool to help close the circuit. The result was outstanding, it's working!

If this happens with you guys, that's how I did it.

9 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.