http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16832166195&cm_re=life_is_strange-_-32-166-196-_-Product

2 products available: Episode 1 and Season Pass.
Season Pass = Episode 2, 3, 4 and 5, which mean that you NEED to buy Episode 1 in order to activate the Season Pass on Steam.

Use coupon EMCANNR72 for 15% off.

9 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Unfortunately it doesnt work if ur from Europe (Denmark) - I just got my order cancelled after I bought it with a creative US addresse. But it is a damn good offer for those able to buy it.

9 years ago

Yes, too bad. I tried to buy also with my creative US adress, but nope, they don't want my monies :(

9 years ago

have you guys tried with http://ourproxy.org/ or http://www.interproxy.net/ ?

9 years ago

Like I wrote lower, they are actually checking credit card/paypal address before sending key(s). If you are not USAnian and buy using CC, your Life won't be Strange.
If you buy using paypal, apparently changing address to USA-one works, but no idea how paypal will react...

9 years ago

Your reply is a win :)
Don't change your paypal address if you don't want do be blocked for about 2weeks for " internal verific "
excuse my bad non-USAnian language xD

9 years ago

Yeah, heard paypal is doing that kind of things. But someone said that's how he bought it, so no idea how it really works.

9 years ago

Just dont change it, add another adress, and use that one for that purchase, dont change your default one :P

9 years ago

certainly better than the $18 I paid for the "pre-order" special Steam had

9 years ago

not for india.
great deal

9 years ago

Yes, you need US address on your paypal/credit card to use newegg. They are more restrictive than Amazon, which doesn't really check that until you start to bug them.
But if you'll be able to pay (someone said using embassy address in paypal worked for him, or simply find USAnian friend), key works world-wide.

9 years ago

I gotta find me some USAnian real fast

9 years ago

I've been seeing this game pop up around the internet. Honestly have no idea what it is or what it's about, but I just bought the full season due to your great find. Thanks!

9 years ago

Time to bully friends into buying stuff for my broke arse.

Two more weeks and I have $50 a week to blow on stuff I don't need. :D

9 years ago

Anyone knows if someone that legitimately buys it with a US address provides me with their code(I live in EU) is there a possibility for the key to be revoked? Cause if it's perfectly safe I'm definitely bribing people to get it for me :P

9 years ago

"OUT OF STOCK." NOOOOOO !!! D:

9 years ago

Guess I won't be bugging friends later

9 years ago

I just wrote to one of my US friends, and the second I wanted to link it, I noticed (when refreshing the page) that it was out of stock -.- Bah!

9 years ago

I picked up 5 of the Episode 1 codes, so I'll probably give away the other four sometime soon. Gotta put some more work into my Blacklist first, though.

9 years ago

Episode 1 is still In Stock, although the Season Pass is sold out.

9 years ago

Bought the episode one at 1.70$, already got a premium card with more value. Yes.

9 years ago

Its 8.80 for both, did the price increase or is there a discount code that needs to be applied?

9 years ago

EMCANNR72 for 15% off. Enjoy!

9 years ago

lol, I can't read apparently.

9 years ago

Hey, with this kind of deal I'm sure we're all questioning if we're reading things correctly.

9 years ago

crap i got a bunch without putting the 15 percent off

9 years ago

Rated M for Use of Durgs.

9 years ago

~$10 on Nuuvem. Complete season. Bought it on Steam long time ago so w/e.

9 years ago

Just bought it at Nuuvem, and it shows "Life Is Strange Complete Season (Episodes 1-5) (ROW)" on my Steam licenses page, but in-game it says I only have Episode 1 and it has a Purchase option next to the others. No Season Pass or anything in the DLC tab under Properties either. Is this normal?

9 years ago

Yup. I have exactly the same situation over here. I've bought the whole season on Steam though.

9 years ago

I suppose it shows like that until the next episode is released...? I guess we'll find out.

9 years ago

Yes, that's normal. The developers said that you see it after release of the next episode.

9 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.