February 2022 Humble Choice

View this bundle on: ITAD - Barter.vg

📅 Important dates

• 💳 February 22nd, 2022: AUTOCHARGE DATE (for subscribers only)

• 📆 March 1st 2022: Next Choice Bundle release date (first Tuesday of every month)

⚠️ Region lock ⚠️

Borderlands 3 HB gift link notification (ROW purchase)

• RU/CIS: sub/437164 + RUN LOCK
  • LATAM: sub/437168 + RUN LOCK
  • SEA: sub/437166 + RUN LOCK
  • China: sub/437165 (or the SEA sub above) + RUN LOCK
  • Europe: sub/437167, no run lock; it's an EMEA key that can be activated anywhere apart from North & South America, SEA, Oceania and Saudi Arabia
  • Everyone else: likely sub/437169 (a WW key that can be redeemed anywhere)

Borderlands 3: Director's Cut HB gift link notification (ROW purchase)

• RU/CIS: sub/564217 + RUN LOCK
  • LATAM: sub/564221 + RUN LOCK
  • SEA: sub/564219 + RUN LOCK
  • China: sub/564218 + RUN LOCK
  • Europe: : sub/564220, no run lock; it's an EMEA key that can be activated anywhere apart from North & South America, SEA, Oceania and Saudi Arabia
  • Everyone else: sub/564222 (a WW key that can be redeemed anywhere)

Per Aspera HB gift link notification (ROW purchase)

Paradise Lost
Everyone receives ROW keys, but a few days ago the publisher decided to not allow redemption in Russia and Belarus any more: Russia excluded & Belarus excluded
Older keys will also not be redeemable any more for Russia and/or Belarus.

🔑 Full list of subs (ROW without Borderlands 3 & RU/CIS)

Notes:

1. Per Aspera keys are momentarily missing Per Aspera keys have been RESTOCKED (for some customers, two buttons are visible)
  2. Paradise Lost key also activates Paradise Lost Soundtrack
  3. Borderlands 3: Director's Cut is only one of many Borderlands 3 DLCs, and not a particularly well-received one. More info about Borderlands 3 DLCs / editions can be found here.
  4. Per Aspera key also activates Per Aspera: Buildings Paint Pack and Per Aspera: Green Mars DLCs
  5. Is it possible to change the region of your Humble Bundle account before redeeming keys? Check this answer.
  6. For Borderlands 3 and Borderlands 3: Director's Cut you have a choice between redeeming it on Steam (via a Steam key) or on EGS (requires linking your EGS account). This choice was not available when the bundle launched, and was added at some point later (precise date unknown, but between 4 Feb and 18 Feb).
  7. Just Die Already is OUT OF STOCK RESTOCKED OUT OF STOCK AGAIN (source) RESTOCKED (source).

To pause a month, go to Settings -> Manage Your Plan -> Skip A Month

(The popup message when pausing shows the wrong month, apparently it shows the month from the next billing date, but it does skip the current month)

Free DLC to claim:

!addlicense ASF 585901,820551

🎮 Games:

Game Ratings Cards Cheevos Details Platforms Bundled Retail Price
Borderlands 3 84% of 73246 🏆 9.00 CV app/397540 W 0 $59.99
Borderlands 3: Director's Cut (DLC) 31% of 174 - - 2.25 CV app/1361831 W 0 $14.99
Black Book 94% of 2670 - 🏆 3.75 CV app/1138660 W M 0 $24.99
Per Aspera 72% of 2285 🏆 4.50 CV app/803050 W 0 $29.99
Just Die Already 82% of 970 🏆 2.25 CV app/979070 W 1 $14.99
Before We Leave 79% of 742 🏆 3.00 CV app/1073910 W M 0 $19.99
Paradise Lost 72% of 916 - 🏆 2.25 CV app/982720 W 0 $14.99
Everhood 96% of 6459 🏆 1.50 CV app/1229380 W 0* $9.99
Calico 90% of 2054 - 🏆 1.80 CV app/1112890 W M 0 $11.99

Retail:

• $201.91

CV:

💸 Subscription + Bonuses

One plan for all
Starting Feb 01 2022, Humble Bundle offers only one plan, which will allow you to receive all the games included in that month’s lineup for the price of $11.99 (regional pricing may vary, see below):

USD EUR GBP AUD CAD NZD CNY RUB
Per month $11.99 €9.99 £8.99 AU$16.95 CA$14.99 NZ$17.95 ¥79 699₽
Per year $129 €109 £98 AU$179 CA$159 NZ$189 ¥850 7,459₽

Humble store discount:
The discount rate is based on how many consecutive months you had your subscription active, as seen below:

Consecutive Months Discount %
1 - 2 10%
3 - 5 15%
6 - 11 17%
12+ 20%

The stacking discount will reset back to 10% when skipping a month or canceling your Humble Choice membership.

Changes Coming to Humble Choice FAQ

USD regions: In some regions of USA, a sale tax is applied (example).
Non-USD regions: regional pricing is a fixed amount for each region set by Humble. More info here.

📝 Note about referrals

SteamGifts by default modifies all Fanatical.com, HumbleBundle.com, GamersGate.com links from all threads, adding the SteamGifts referral code. Whenever a user click or shares a link to one of the sites listed above, SteamGifts will earn a commission.
By using these reflinks, SteamGifts will receive $10 for new subscribers, 5% of Humble Store sales, 15% for bundles via the Humble Partner Program.
If you prefer, you can disable referral links from your settings panel.

📖 Informative links

Humble Choice FAQ
Official HB FAQ
Master thread of ongoing bundles!

2 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

What are your thoughts about the new changes to Humble Choice?

View Results
[I like the spotlight game(s)] It’s good to see that they still feature high quality games. All hope is not lost.
[I keep my subscription only for the Humble Store discount] I don’t like the games, but in all fairness I spend so much on Humble Store purchases that it's more beneficial to keep my subscription running rather than lose the 20% discount.
[Only with limited deal] If they bring back the $6 deal, then you can maybe count me in, otherwise it’s too expensive.
[Happy] As a Platinum subscriber, I can only see this as a positive change: now I'm paying less for the same content!
[Neutral] I’ve been a Classic subscriber since forever and these changes do not affect me.
[Pause] I used to get excited for Humble Choice. I still do. Until I see the games and I tell myself "maybe next month".
[Disappointed] WTF IGN, 8 games + 1 DLC now instead of 12? REALLY???!!! Is that how it's going to be from now on?
[Canceling the subscription] I am extremely disappointed by the quality drop and now with the new changes, there’s really no point in continuing to be subscribed.
[Choicetato] Throughout the Humble Choice years, we rarely had a Choice regarding the games to unlock. Now with unified plans we truly have no Choice anymore.

Good bundle if you are interested in Borderlands 3 and two-three other games, but otherwise, I dunno. Still, Everhood and Black Book are the only thing I'm interested in, since I haven't played 2 and Pre-Sequel yet anyway

2 years ago

Glad I canceled last month.

2 years ago

I bought bd3 ultimate edition for 17€ last year on HB so easy skip...

2 years ago

I don't have any of these games so for $8, seems like a good deal for me!

2 years ago

At least they're still giving out 4$ off coupon when you threaten to skip a month so that's something, Borderlands is not my cup of tea but I might bite for 8 bucks.

2 years ago

Only offering me $2 coupon and after finding many where offered last for $6 too.
Constantly feel like getting screwed over with this company and bit sick of it.

2 years ago*

I think the coupon increments by $2 for each month you pause (probably maxes at -$6)

2 years ago

good bundle if you don't own borderlands 3
i have borderlands 3, i don't like it. Also i really hate the obnoxious twins

2 years ago

If they send me a coupon like last month, I might bite.

Borderland 3 itself is kinda good, but only 1 DLC . . .
and only 8 games? hmm

Overall not good, not bad.
But I'm kinda disappointed because I was so hyped for this month's bundle and expecting more than this :/

2 years ago

We're now down to 8 games . Pathetic.

2 years ago

Well, people wanted less games, and higher quality for a lower price. This is HB's translation of that request.

2 years ago

A selection good enough for me to get this month, even more as I was about to buy Everhood on Fanatical.

However, it can't escape how the number of games has been reduced. Sometimes Choices got mediocre titles just to make 12, so I hope they understand the average quality must be higher now...

2 years ago

I think, I'm in because of Borderlands 3. Most of the DLC seem to be cosmetics, so I don't need them.

2 years ago

Only 1 game I'm interested in, and that's not even the one that takes 2 entries. So a skip for me.

2 years ago

where is the pause button? they hid it very well this time

2 years ago

Settings -> Manage your Plan -> Skip a Month

2 years ago

Now I'm confused if I have month-to-month classic or annual classic... There is conflicting info...

2 years ago

Dont you see your next bill date?

2 years ago

It is just that in single place I have "Annual Classic" everywhere else it is monthly... Fun mess.

2 years ago

Several games here that I really want, including Borderlands 3, which I'm sure will turn into a chaotic mess of DLC no matter how it's sliced. I may wait on activating that one to see what future sales have in store for the Ultimate Edition. Still, a good month over here, even if the numbers are a little lower.

2 years ago

Already have BL3 on Steam, not really interested in anything else, didn't find PAUSE there's now SKIP hidden in the settings... they offered me $4 not to skip, but I've skipped anyway.

2 years ago

I've never made the decision to pause so fast in my life.
Already own Borderlands 3 and Everhood, which are probably the only ones I'm interested in.
Probably own some of the other ones as well, just by happenstance.

You can get Borderlands 3 on Epic by itself right now for $14.99, but there's a $10 coupon floating around at the moment, so that would only be $4.99. Ultimate Edition, which includes all the DLC, including Director's Cut (Director's Cut itself is one DLC, and does not include any others) is $39.99, or $29.99 with the Epic coupon.

Apparently the coupon can apply to a cart of multiple games now, so if you did just Borderlands 3 + Director's Cut it would be $14.99 + $14.99, so basically $30, or $20 with the coupon.

Because I got grandfathered into the Classic Humble Choice plan to get that monthly bundle would only cost $12, but to people that haven't been grandfathered into that, for about the same amount of content I think it's $20. Or $15 for the ability to choose 3 games instead of 9 or 12 or whatever the premium one is.

2 years ago*

2 years ago

It's $12 (or about it's regional equivalent) for everyone now, there are no tiers anymore.

2 years ago

Yeah, I just recently looked into some more stuff, apparently they renamed Trove, made it all Windows only, and it requires its own launcher now too?

2 years ago

Yep. Though there are a few new games in Humble Games Collection that are new to even bundles, so at least something new as well

2 years ago

apparently my break will be eternal

2 years ago

Paused since i am only interested in 3 games.
Thank you for the chart Lilly :)

2 years ago

wow that sucks

2 years ago

Now only to get that other 20 DLCs for Borderlands 3 :)

2 years ago

Starting a countdown to "Borderlands 3 Bundle" with the base game and then a handful of DLC per tier (still leaving half out).

2 years ago

It might actually happen, but I'm not sure if publisher will be willing to put base game in T1, as they do with other bundles of this type. It would crush Borderlands 3's any chances at other sales by flooding the grey key market with ultra cheap keys for a so called $60.game.

2 years ago

But it's been out almost 2 years, and at $12 in this bundle (not even including the other 7 games), it's pretty much a sealed deal that their fanbase have already bought the game, and they're just gonna be milking the gamers on DLC now.

2 years ago

It looks good actually, might bite for 10€. Black Book and Everhood are games I both really wanted, Calico looks pretty sweet and I could sell Borderlands 3 to reimburse myself. I do think it would be nice add some actual DLC to Borderlands for the people who want to start. Why does this bloody game have 2 Season Passes and 19 OTHER DLC JESUS CHRIST

2 years ago

Per Aspera and Before We Leave are on my Wishlist. I am kinda interested in Everhood, and kinda Paradise Lost.

That's not enough for me to buy this month. So I paused, which was tricky since they moved the Manage Your Plan button to Settings, and I wasn't offered a coupon.

I'm quite frankly surprised there aren't more people voting in the poll for Cancelling since Classic will no longer be a thing. Maybe there's a number of them who are part of the [Disappointed] crowd currently at 28%?

2 years ago

I'm wondering about the store discount. Do you still get 10% base discount when you pause or is it a mix of base discount + Humble Rewards? Like is it just the 10% base discount, or would it be 5% base + 5% Humble Rewards? Because right now the 20% = 10% base + 10% Humble Rewards. Iirc some games aren't eligible for the reward so I'm curious. If it's not the base discount that would suck lol

2 years ago

The Feb2022 FAQ says The stacking discount will reset back to 10% when skipping a month or canceling your Humble Choice membership.

The discount system even has its own FAQ: https://support.humblebundle.com/hc/en-us/articles/360026249173-Humble-Choice-Perk-10-20-Off-in-the-Humble-Store

If you have a game to link that is excepted from the system, it'd be very easy for any paused user to tell you.

2 years ago

Thanks for the link! :) Though the FAQ is a bit unclear on my query, it says "Items with reduced discounts will display a few different messages depending on the discount available". So it might vary depending on specific games, I guess?

Phoenix Wright is an example of one not eligible for Humble Rewards, but FAQ says the discount will only be reset at the autocharge date, so I think everyone still has 20% right now and we won't know for sure until then.

2 years ago

I assume that one is 10% off for "20% users" and 0% off for "base 10% users"?

2 years ago

Introducing the new Humble Choice! Now with 33% less choice!

Sorry, but I am failing to see how offering part of a 2+ year old AAA game and a reduced stable of low-profile indies is delivering that focus on quality they were touting. OK, they did leave out the Early Access online-only PvP games and co-op party games this time, so I guess that counts as an improvement.

I guess the games on offer don't look too bad, but I was hoping (foolishly) that at least the first month of the revised choice would pull out all the stops to get people to want to sign up. Maybe I'm just salty because not a single one of these games has been anywhere near my radar (although Black Book does look interesting).

2 years ago

3 wishlisted games.... Not bad.

2 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.