Got a Groupees notification that Steam keys for 'Merger 3D' had been added to my account.

However, going to www.groupees.com/purchases and then clicking on 'Games' and selecting 'unused Steam keys', brings up several keys from recent bundles that I haven't revealed yet, but 'Merger 3D' doesn't show in this list. I manually search for the game, and yes it turns out I have Steam keys unrevealed and unused for this game.

Does anyone know if this is a problem with Groupees filter, or whether it's temporary? Is there a script to trawl Groupees accounts to list any games with unrevealed Steam keys? I might have tons of hidden keys I don't know about :)

7 years ago

Comment has been collapsed.

Try this link: https://groupees.com/profile/purchases

The "new" profile page seems to show a few things the other page doesn't for me too.

7 years ago

Groupees is often late marking the filters. Many times Steam keys are released and you are notified, but there isn't even a Steam icon on the game yet. It's a common problem when they are just added.

7 years ago

Thanks so much, that works perfectly! Now to figure out what games I have that I didn't know about :)

7 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.