The International playoffs are in the books, and four standout teams have survived with dreams of claiming the Aegis still intact. As we all catch our breaths during this interlude between the nail-biting action, we'd like to take a moment to focus our attention towards Dota players all around the world, not just those competing on stage in Singapore.

As we announced in June with the Battle Report update, our goal is to harness the excitement of The International Grand Finals and ensure that the days and weeks following the event's conclusion offer fans the very best time to play Dota.

To that end, today we're unveiling The International 2022 Swag Bag, a free giveaway for all Dota players. Log in now — or anytime before the Battle Pass ends — to claim your three rewards:

One month of Dota Plus.
A Level 1 Battle Pass, redeemable for 24 Battle Levels if you already own a Battle Pass.
Your choice of one Arcana from any available on the Dota 2 store.

Starting today these rewards are available to all Dota players that play (or have played) at least 10 matches during the Battle Pass season, and will continue to be available to claim until the end of the season in January.

Like everyone in the community, we can't wait to watch the best Dota players in the world compete for the Aegis of Champions this weekend, October 28-29. Plug in over at dota2.com/esports to follow the final push. Then, once the champions have earned their crowns, make sure to stay tuned for the release of Part II of the Battle Pass — arriving November 3rd to introduce a new Diretide event mode, the Candyworks, new 'Conduit of the Blueheart' Crystal Maiden persona, and more.

https://www.dota2.com/newsentry/3398555399418412272

1 year ago

Comment has been collapsed.

Good, i don't play the game but it's nice to see free stuff.

1 year ago

Thanks!

1 year ago

how generous

1 year ago

You all take which arcana?
I consider ogre or pudge.

1 year ago

Me Pudge ^_^

1 year ago

Pudge is probably my most favorite Arcana, but you won't really get to play him because most people will choose Pudge so the other people in the team will either ban it because they know people will choose it 100% now or if it's not banned, both team picks it so it will get banned anyway lol.

1 year ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 1 year ago.

1 year ago

can arcana be sold in the steam market?

1 year ago

No, and it's not giftable.

1 year ago

Thanks for the notice. So then I need play 10 matches for claim reward before year-end right?

1 year ago

10 match for ranked or 20 match for turbo

1 year ago

And which of these is the fastest way?

1 year ago

I myself choose turbo

1 year ago

Thanks ^^

1 year ago

Finally I got it free arcana later of finish 10 turbo matches ^^ although I unpack and equip it ingame but item doesn't appear in my steam inventory, weird.

1 year ago

Very nice ^_^ congrats

1 year ago

Does it work if you surrender the games?
I have stopped playing years ago, and playing 20 turbo games could make me have a relapse. Risky.

1 year ago

You dont need to play them no , but if u abandon you will end up in Low Prio for sure and getting games for there will take ages.

You do get a match count if you abandon the game tho. So you could try abandoning x10 )

1 year ago

I can't find any info about when the battle pass ends. Could someone help me here? I wanted to try getting free giofts but I wouldn't like to waste time in case it's over.

1 year ago

It ends on 12th January 2023

1 year ago

Thanks a lot!

1 year ago

Closed 1 year ago by ZenZen78.