"Salt is an open world exploration game where you sail from island to island looking for loot and new discoveries! Relax and explore at your own pace, picking a direction and setting sail across a vast ocean filled with quests, merchants, ruins, pirates, and other mysterious places."

Recent Reviews: Mixed (15)
All Reviews: Mostly Positive (1,599)
SteamDB Rating: 75.80% (?)

Reviewers seem to be conflicted whether this game is abandoned or finished.

3 years ago

Comment has been collapsed.

3 years ago

They finished the roadmap they had released. After that there has been one hotfix as far as i know but they have clearly stated that there will be no more new content since they met the promises they made. The developers are a small team and they are currently working on a sequel to Salt from what i've seen.

3 years ago

Thanks for the back story, that's good to hear.

3 years ago

I once had Salt on my wishlist but then everyone put sailing into their game and it's just not worth it to get one that's so scruffy anymore.

3 years ago

it's pretty cheap and has cards, i lalso love collecting games
but i dont play those kind of game
hmm

3 years ago

I'd love to buy it and play with friends, but my friends won't play it unfortunately.

3 years ago

game is trash, for 0.5€ sure, but 1.49€ for abandon ware is not worth it

3 years ago

View attached image.
3 years ago

Looks like a good deal considering there are many expensive open world survival games out there, but looking from the gameplay and other factors i don't think i'll play it soon enough, and i am afraid it will just stuck in my library for long time..

3 years ago

I own it but I haven't played it yet. Looks like a great game for co-op with my son. Thanks for the heads up!

EDIT: apparently I did play it for a bit during very early access, I guess it wasn't too memorable back then!

3 years ago*

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.