🌟 Active giveaways 🌟

If you want to share giveaways, please use this template:

copy everything inside the ` (even the opening/closing `grave accents`), edit and and paste it in your reply

``[Game](URL) Lv1-10 | Name | Date``

Please use the format provided above! It's easier for me to copy-paste multiple giveaways in this thread. Remember, yours aren't the only links I have to put here.

It will take me a few days to update the list. To avoid having your giveaway not "showcased" set its duration to more than 5 days (unless you don't care, it's up to you).

Original thread - Original Post by DesertMouse1

After going through a recent event where someone very close to me was feeling depressed and suicidal, thought I'd make some GA's to get a point across. If you are feeling this way, there is help, and people out there want to help. You're not alone and you are cared about. If you are not of this state of mind, realize that you could be the difference between them getting help, or comitting suicide. You will most likely never know how, who, or how many you helped, but that should make no difference. It just matters that you were there. Go and be the best you that you can be. If anyone out there needs someone, i accept all steam friend requests and will reply as soon as i see your message.
Try and keep the thread alive for a while so that more can see it. May i suggest pictures of cats? Anything really.

I've dealt with depression for over a decade, plus PTSD and some health complications which also make things even worse than what they are. But at least I had people that helped me. Friends, family, and even strangers from support groups that made things easier.
You should NEVER think you are alone, because there's always someone willing to help if you look around you. This might sound clichΓ© but it's real, there are terrible people but there are also extremely kind ones. πŸ’™

Also, if you can and you feel strong enough, please lend a hand to others in need. I've done this for years when I am confident enough that I can take on other people's problems without affecting my health to the point of getting me down.
Remember it's important to help others, but also take care of yourself.

Diagnosed depression isn't a joke (as in diagnosed by a professional and not by the patient, don't confuse it with other symptoms!). It's a serious condition and it shouldn't be taken lightly because it's not a physical illness. Just like cancer ends up with death, depression will escalate to suicide or cripple you in many ways.

Everyone feels "down" once in a while, but for some people it's a daily pattern of depression. The good news is that it is treatable.
Usually through therapy, medication, or a combination of the two. Antidepressant medication, despite some side effects, can help lift a person from the depths of depression within weeks of starting medication therapy.

If one medication doesn't work for you or the side effects are too much for you to live with, keep in mind that there are many others your doctor could give you to try.
Make sure your doctor knows about any other meds you are taking and always ask questions about your medication therapy, if needed.

Btw, DON'T get self-diagnosed, it's a terrible idea. You might be sad or during a grieving period, so always check with a doctor.
Besides, I don't know about other countries but over here antidepressants are only available if you have a medical prescription, so you will only be left with a possibly wrong diagnostic and no way to deal with it.

Some info:

What Is Depression?
Google users can now screen themselves for depression, then seek treatment
Taking Care of Yourself While Supporting a Depressed Loved One

View attached image.
6 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

❓

View Results
πŸ’œ
πŸ’š
View attached image.
5 years ago

View attached image.
5 years ago

Bumpage.

5 years ago

View attached image.
5 years ago

xch3v-gfthf-gj6dv is invalid, or perhaps I didn't get the hint right...

5 years ago

Got it, it's 6(Q) not 6(D)
And thanks for the key.

5 years ago

View attached image.
5 years ago

View attached image.
5 years ago

sorry, Mully. really donno how to bump this kinda weird thread of yours

:P

5 years ago

bump

5 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 10 months ago.

5 years ago

oh mully, mully, mully... why you're so Mully?

(i was just feeling lucky to still have this thread as my comfort zone. nevermind. as usual.)

5 years ago

Puppy bump.

View attached image.
5 years ago

Bump.

5 years ago

View attached image.
5 years ago

View attached image.
5 years ago

View attached image.
5 years ago

Thanks for bringing some attention to these important mental health issues. I have a number of friends and family members who are coping with some of these disorders, and thankfully they're open about it and have lots of support, but I know a lot of people associate such things with shame, hide their feelings, and feel very isolated. It's important for them to know that they're not alone!

5 years ago

bump

5 years ago

View attached image.
5 years ago

5 years ago

View attached image.
5 years ago

Bumpo

5 years ago

[lines](https://www.steamgifts.com/giveaway/fvNsW/lines) Lv7 | Silvio B. | apr 12

View attached image.
5 years ago

Silvio B.

LOL

5 years ago

View attached image.
5 years ago

View attached image.
5 years ago