So i found something interesting...
The Night of the Rabbit is at 4.99
Daedalic Adventure Bundle is at 4.99. It includes The Night of the Rabbit + 4 games.

I'm not the smartest food on Earth, but i know a deal when i see it (Maybe)
Oh, btw, if you buy the bundle be aware that you are not going to get extra copies if you already have one of the games from the bundle.
Deal ends on Friday 12 February 2016

1st Edit: How do i manage to break everything? >:s

8 years ago

Comment has been collapsed.

Which one would you buy?

View Results
Night of the Rabbit because i'm good at maths
The Daedalic Adventure Bundle because i'm not good at maths but it looks shiny
None because i already have them
None because i'm poor
Both, not because i'm smart, BUT BECAUSE I'M A GENIUS

If you have some spare bundle keys you might be able to trade for all of those games. They all have been bundled numerous times.

8 years ago

All the games in daedalic bundle have been bundled before; so not worth the full 5 euro's unless you're a big fan imo.

8 years ago

But look at the price!!!!! it's so cheap :s

8 years ago

Decent, yes, but as it has been bundled before, not worth it. Would get some other game for 5 euro's. :3

8 years ago

even if they have been bundled they are well worth the money, they're really nice adventure games especially Edna & Harvey and Deponia (but thats just my opinion :D)

8 years ago

I can agree to that.
Though I'm fairly sure Deponia has been free before :P

8 years ago

I've actually finished some of the Daedalic games, and I'm sorry to conclude that even with those great shiny graphics the games are very mediocre in terms of story, narration and characters. I "am" however interested in playing Edna & Harvey Breakout which I haven't, which is probably the most surreal of the bunch.

But out of those I did play (deponia series, whispered world, chains of satinov), my conclusion is that I had MUCH more fun and memorable experiences from playing almost "any" game from Wadjet Eye developers. Resonance, Gemini Rue, Primordia, Blackwell games... Those are all near-masterpieces. I know they have retro graphics but honestly, their overall quality in everything else including story, atmosphere, characters and narration which are the most important for me, is so good, that it's almost like a revival of the great Lucasarts days. There's simply no comparison.

8 years ago

Counter Strike Global Offensive is $7.49
Counter Strike Complete Pack is $7.49 includes Global Offensive

8 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 4 months ago.

8 years ago

There isn't.
:)

I'm sorry. Please don't beat me up with a stick

8 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 4 months ago.

8 years ago

If you want these games it should be very easy to trade for. That way you got them for free. Sounds like a great deal to me :)

8 years ago

Daedalic has been overbundling their games as if they were insane the last 6 months. Do not buy! Anything that looks like a deal from them really isn't, because it will be even cheaper or in another bundle soon. I'm not even joking. There was one period where they had what seemed like 10 bundles going on at the same time at various sites (OK, I exaggerate, but only slightly).

As others have pointed out, you can get those games easily by trading for the most part. Deponia has been bundled 99 times and given away for free. Edna & Harvey has been bundled a lot. Etc. Etc. Etc.

8 years ago

I was actually thinking on getting the bundle but then ya'll started saying it was not a good deal and that i could get the games by trading.
I mean, i have seen the Do your own bundle thingy and the pre-made bundles, they do look great, but there is a big issue with buying on BS, HB, IG: Rate exchange.
1 USD = 18 Mxn (At the moment. it's going up and down constantly :s)

Right now, the bundle is at 4.99 USD and in my own currency is at 49.99 MXN.
With that price it did looked and sounded like a good deal.
For the first time in a long time i have seen a good rate exchange in games from this developer. 1 USD = 10 MXN (Maybe i should take a look at the Steam store instead of bundle stores when looking for a deal, because at the time i edited this post i found other great games at excellent prices under the same rule 1 USD = 10 MXN)
But even if the value sometimes is not worthy, most of the times it is. I have spend around 200 USD on bundles so far and i have not regretted any of my purchases (except the secret crate/box from December from Squenix... >:( ) ~

TL;DR
But, as ya'll have said, they have been bundled ∞ times (But not as much as like Vanguard princess.) So yeah, i should not spend my monies directly and maybe wait until there is a better deal.

Screw it. Gonna wait 'till Thursday and see what HB has, maybe it's not going to be trash this time :/
If it is the case then i will start trading all my keys and hope i can get something :)

Thanks Teddy once more.

8 years ago

Counter-Strike Complete (including CS:GO) costs just as much as CS:GO on its own
http://store.steampowered.com/sub/54030/

But even better is Dawn of War Gold for $19.99 http://store.steampowered.com/sub/443/?snr=1_5_9__403
When Dawn of War Master collection for $9.99 contains the same games plus two more

8 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.