Situation: while watching a youtube stream I saw a storelink and a voucher code for TW 3K.
He had a bitly link and the voucher code, but I am not sure if there is a reff link hidden on the back end of the voucher code so thats why I am not sure if its against the rules or not.

Sites:
German: https://de.gamesplanet.com/game/total-war-three-kingdoms-steam-key--3680-1
French: https://fr.gamesplanet.com/game/total-war-three-kingdoms-steam-key--3680-1
UK: https://uk.gamesplanet.com/game/total-war-three-kingdoms-steam-key--3680-1

Voucher code : "THINGDOM5"

4 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Deleted

This comment was deleted 11 months ago.

4 years ago

Thats a damm shame,it was a great site and community... besides the GA part

4 years ago

A lot of the nice and generous people are gone or pushed outside with stupid rules and harassment -from nearly always the same bunch of group that have 2 from the staff behind them- and all the extreme leechers and rule breakers weight more and more.

I am demotivated to give much to the public too :o(
In smaller groups where you know a good part of the people, as friendly/nice, you can hold the "old" spirit. Same for the whitelist :o)

4 years ago*

which rules? didnt care to reread the entire faq again

4 years ago

The rules remain the same. In the past, with limited resources, a lot of stuff was overlooked and/or missed, but more members on Support Staff have allowed us to be more thorough in our enforcement of those rules. Most users will comply when violations are pointed out, but not everyone does. In cases where a particular user has issues with "authority," he or she may end up leaving and/or be permabanned. (Some actually request it, believe it or not.) Since we do not share private information regarding a user's account, the interaction between a user and Support is not revealed by us. Of course, that does not prevent anyone with an axe to grind from making up any story he or she likes and posting it all over the Net.

TL; DR: Everyone who wants to be here is still here. Those who did not are not.

4 years ago

Mostly stuff that are don't written, or at least not clear, in the rules/faq's. [Thats the hook on it that annoy so much people]
In the end, mostly, little and unimportant stuff and other, much more important, stuff will be not done.

TL;DR: Don't jump in and try to hold your motivation and happiness as long as you can :o)

4 years ago

bump

4 years ago

bump

4 years ago

bump

4 years ago

bump

4 years ago

bump

4 years ago

bump

4 years ago

bump

4 years ago

bump

4 years ago

I went from "whoa four dollars? that's awesome" to "no wait', it's 44 dollars, the average full price" real quick :/

Disappointment :/

4 years ago

Well normal prices here are around 55-60 euro. so 44 isnt that bad for a game that is yet to release ^^

4 years ago

As far as I can tell, your post is fine. If we find out otherwise, we will ask you to fix whatever the problem is.

4 years ago

Thank you very much for this awesome deal ! (45€ is great legit vs 35-40 grey)
(I love 3 kingdoms because of 2010 chinese TV serie, so i was already planning to buy it, this deal is perfect to take the plunge.)

4 years ago*

Happy to have been of help!

4 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.