Why are a load of daedalic games suddenly 100P? Has anyone else noticed this? It might be true for other games too but I have about 4,000 blocked haha. I recall them being around 20P before so it's a huge increase.

edit: It might be something to do with steamgifts apparently thinking the games cost £129, which is the price of the armageddon bundle. Will this be fixed, and will the respective CV contributions be reduced?

7 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

they go into Steam bundles a lot
and every time that happens they are worth 100p.
steam api is stupid

it will go away eventually

7 years ago

thanks for this. Will the CV contributions be adjusted down after the bundle discontinues?

7 years ago

yes

7 years ago

After the sale for the bundle ends, all CV contributions are back to normal. Enjoy your level boost, while it lasts :)

7 years ago

the same happens with games getting price cuts.
i'm not talking about discounts, i mean when the game actually has lower value... most AAA games start at 50-60
after a while their base price is 30 or 20. your cv will go down as well.

such is life on SG :D

7 years ago

Happens all the time. It's not SG site at fault. Like TinyPurple said, the Steam API is not the greatest.

In the meantime if you've given away any of these games you get a temporary boost to your CV. ;)

7 years ago

thanks for the answers guys! :)

7 years ago

it reads the pack prices on the store instead of individual games. happens with other titles too.

7 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.