May 2020 Humble Choice

View this bundle on: ITAD - Barter.vg - Lestrades

๐Ÿ“… Important dates

• ๐Ÿ’ณ May 29th, 2020: AUTOCHARGE DATE (for subscribers only)

• ๐Ÿ“† June 5th 2020: Next Choice Bundle release date (first Friday of every month)

โš ๏ธ Region lock โš ๏ธ

XCOM 2

XCOM 2: Reinforcement Pack

XCOM 2: Resistance Warrior Pack - no region locks.

Rise of Industry

Warsaw

Notes:

1. Jurassic World Evolution + Jurassic World Evolution - Deluxe Dinosaur Pack constitute one choice (2 keys).
  2. XCOM 2 + XCOM 2: Reinforcement Pack + XCOM 2: Resistance Warrior Pack constitute one choice (3 separate keys).
  3. If you bought Yogscast Jingle Jam 2018 and didn't have the base game until now, you can activate Jurassic World Evolution - JingleJam.

Free DLCs to claim:

๐ŸŒŸ At some point in 2022: Rise of Industry out of stock.
๐ŸŒŸ NEW 2023-10-04: Rise of Industry back in stock (source)

๐ŸŽฎ Games:

Game Ratings Cards Cheevos Details Platforms Bundled Retail Price
Jurassic World Evolution 80% of 24459 โค ๐Ÿ† 6.75 CV app/648350 W 0 $44.99
Jurassic World Evolution - Deluxe DLC (DLC) 78% of 309 - - 1.65 CV app/817550 W 0 $10.99
XCOM 2 85% of 35247 โค ๐Ÿ† 9.00 CV app/268500 W M L 1 $59.99
XCOM 2: Reinforcement Pack (DLC) 60% of 294 (Base game has cards) - 3.00 CV app/426321 W M L 0 $19.99
XCOM 2: Resistance Warrior Pack (DLC) 37% of 115 (Base game has cards) - 0.75 CV app/399620 W M L 0 $4.99
Rise of Industry 80% of 2090 โค ๐Ÿ† 4.50 CV app/671440 W M L 0 $29.99
Niche - a genetics survival game 88% of 2609 โค ๐Ÿ† 2.70 CV app/440650 W M L 2 $17.99
Warhammer 40,000: Gladius - Relics of War 77% of 1986 โค ๐Ÿ† 6.00 CV app/489630 W L 0 $39.99
The Swords of Ditto: Mormo's Curse 58% of 1394 - ๐Ÿ† 2.25 CV app/619780 W M L 1 $14.99
WARSAW 75% of 248 โค ๐Ÿ† 3.60 CV app/1026420 W 0 $23.99
Heave Ho 95% of 698 โค ๐Ÿ† 1.50 CV app/905340 W M 0 $9.99
MO:Astray 95% of 1707 โค ๐Ÿ† 2.25 CV app/1104660 W 0 $14.99
NEOVERSE 84% of 1995 - ๐Ÿ† 3.00 CV app/994220 W M 0 $19.99
Chess Ultra 75% of 376 โค ๐Ÿ† 1.95 CV app/518060 W 0 $12.99
Horace 91% of 187 - ๐Ÿ† 2.25 CV app/629090 W 0 $14.99

Retail:

• $340.85

Humble Original:

• Rainy Season
  • Fae Tactics - Sneak Peek

๐Ÿ’ธ Subscription + Bonuses

ย  Lite Basic Premium Classic
Per month $4.99 $14.99 $19.99 -
Per year $44.99 $134.99 $179.99 $132.00
Games to keep 0 3 9 10
Choice No Yes Yes Yes
Humble Trove Yes Yes Yes Yes
Humble Store discount 10% 10% 20% 20%
Originals Limited Unlimited Unlimited Unlimited

In some regions, a sale tax is applied (example)

Note: There has been recent quiet changes to the non-Classic subscription costs for non-USD regions: regional pricing is now a fixed amount for each region set by Humble. More info here.

๐Ÿ“ Note about referrals

SteamGifts by default modifies all Fanatical.com, HumbleBundle.com, GamersGate.com links from all threads, adding the SteamGifts referral code. Whenever a user click or shares a link to one of the sites listed above, SteamGifts will earn a commission.
By using these reflinks, SteamGifts will receive $10 for new subscribers, 5% of Humble Store sales, 15% for bundles via the Humble Partner Program.
If you prefer, you can disable referral links from your settings panel.

๐Ÿ“– Informative links

Humble Choice FAQ
Official HB FAQ
Master thread of ongoing bundles!

๐Ÿฐ Thanks to luckz for helping with the poll!

3 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Is this an aMAYzing bundle or a futile gold sink?

View Results
[Recurring subscription] Good games this month, just enough for me to MAYntain my subscription.
[New subscription] I am MAYnly interested in Jurassic World Evolution / XCOM 2 / Rise of Industry, but I wonโ€™t say no to the others either; great deal this time!
[Maybe subscribe] Not sure about throwing my money at these games; Iโ€™ll think about it later and MAYbe subscribe before the end of the month.
[Pause] Sorry IGN, Iโ€™ll have to pause this month; a lot of these games are outside my domMAYn of interest.
[Cancelling] None of these MAYke me keep my subscription.
[Non-subscriber, will not buy] I will reMAYn unsubscribed for the time being, until I see something I really really want to have.

I have hb gift links:

• Rise of Industry
  • Niche - a genetics survival game
  • The Swords of Ditto: Mormo's Curse
  • NEOVERSE
  • MO:Astray
  • Chess Ultra

I want 3 tf keys for this games

3 years ago

You should probably delete this post and read the guidelines:
"Trading. This site is not for trading, so do not attempt to directly trade games or other items with users in our community. If you attempt to indirectly trade or express a willingness to trade with an unusually high frequency, it will also be viewed as trading."

3 years ago

Anybody wanna bet if he's gonna

a) comply and delete his comment (taken)
b) get defensive and try to make up excuses why this is not actually trading (taken)
c) Ignore the people who were just trying to help him altogether (taken)

?

3 people max; each option just 1 person. I have lots of (mostly shitty) Booster packs and am willing to bet one of them. If the winner is missing cards for a badge where they already have a couple they get to choose. 1 Booster pack blinds

I say B: He's gonna get defensive and try to make up excuses.

Edit: If we find a 3rd person who believes he's gonna ignore the people who were just trying to help him, and is willing to bet 1 Booster pack on it we'll give him 3 hours to choose his destiny before we decide the winner.

3 years ago*

I'm feeling optimistic for humanity right now. I'll bet A.

3 years ago

Awesome! I'll cross it off the list. Just one more person and we have a bet going.

๐Ÿ˜„

3 years ago

I'll bite. I pick C then.
Winner gets a booster pack

EDIT: I won't be staying up when the winner gets pick, will check back again tmr. Good luck all! ๏ผผ(๏ฟฃโ–ฝ๏ฟฃ)/

3 years ago*

Great. No more bets!

It's 15:12 (CEST) right now. We'll decide who's the winner at 18:12.
No need to stay online all day just to decide this. If the winner is offline we'll settle this tomorrow or whenever they can be reached.

Winner gets a booster pack

Actually it should be 2 if everything works out as intended :D

3 years ago*

3 years a member and only two comments?!

Doubt you'll hear from them.

3 years ago

Maybe not but I wouldn't be so sure.
90% of all users of any internet forum never post a single comment. Doesn't mean they don't visit those sites daily.

And what do I have to lose? One Booster pack (of their choice) at most and that's only if they are working on a badge where I have a spare Booster pack.

I'd rather have my fun than get angry that the rules are very rarely enforced here ':D

3 years ago

What if they just stay offline for the next month?

3 years ago

I assume you mean should I win? (since when one of them wins they actually have a small reason to come back and claim their price).

Well I suppose in that case I don't get my 2 booster packs. Worse things have happened.

Edit: Seems unlikely I will win anyway since apparently after posting their sell pitch they have magically lost the ability to comprehend the english language.

3 years ago*

If that doesn't go well I can always trade this for some CV, wink wink.

3 years ago

That's the kind of trading we like here! ๐Ÿ˜

Well, that and groups who have their own ratio ecosystem.

3 years ago

Ok. Three hours have passed and Wusa still hasnโ€™t deleted his comment or tried to explain himself which makes you the winner. Congratulations! ๐Ÿ˜€ I suppose Fortuna wasnโ€™t on my side today but I hope that means Aphrodite is gonna visit soon ๐Ÿ˜…

Please post your Steam Trade URL so KoRayven and I can send you your Booster packs.
To find your Steam Trade URL go to

• Inventory
  • Trade Offers
  • Who can send me Trade Offers? (on the right sidebar)

and scroll to the bottom and post the Trade url that is listed under Third-Party Sites.

Alternatively if you prefer you can also accept my (tempory) Friend request but Trade URL would make it easier for KoRayven to send you his Booster pack as well.

This is my Inventory.
(for better overview set it to Community - advanced Filters - and under Item types Booster packs only)

If I have any Booster for Badges youโ€™re already working on (at least 1 card owned OR badge already LVL 1+) you get to choose any one of those Booster packs. Otherwise I will send you a Mid-Tier marketable one.

Actually scrap that. That's too much work. You can freely choose from any of them. I'd prefer if it was for personal use but that's not a rule.

3 years ago*

Wow couldnโ€™t sleep and saw this.
Wasnโ€™t expecting to win ยฏ_(ใƒ„)_/ยฏ. Anyways thanks for your generosity, but I have no need for the booster packs or cards for that matter, not crafting badges or lvling up anyways. Instead, Iโ€™ll be happy to send you and KoRayven a booster pack each :)

Thanks for hosting this game, was fun while it lasted :)
Stay safe!

3 years ago

Hehe

I'm a passionate Texas Hold 'Em player so it would feel weird to take something from you after you have won.

So if that's cool for you let's say it was all in good fun and declare all bets void.

That was fun ๐Ÿ˜ I wonder if it's actually allowed to do this here because I might do this more often.

3 years ago

Well guess Iโ€™ll try to be more active on the forums to keep a lookout for your mini-games!
Iโ€™m ok with the prizes being voided, came for the fun, left with the lols :)

Based on what I understand from the guidelines and FAQ, I think itโ€™s allowed as long as no trading/begging is involved

3 years ago

Yeah, I was thinking the same but wasn't sure if it could maybe be considered a raffle since there was sort of an entry fee to take on the bet.

Anyway it's all theoretical now anyway ':D

Now off to bed and stay safe as well! :P

3 years ago*

Aw man, kinda sad C won but it happens. Congrats though! Are you sure though you don't want the booster pack? It's no trouble, really.

3 years ago

No need for the booster pack, not crafting badges anytime soon. Let's end it here (Don't wanna necro a dead thread), hope to see you at the next mini game :)

3 years ago

Lets bump this up so maybe somebody from Support notices it and adresses the problem.
I know you are waay to few to timely adress user reports so it's absolutely not your fault and we, the community, are grateful for all the time you put in to keep this site running but if you let rulebreakers in this case traders advertise their trades for several days (enough to find a buyer) and then let them off with a warning it's only gonna encourage more users to do the same.

Rules need to be consistently enforced or people will believe they are a joke.

View attached image.
3 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 3 years ago.

3 years ago*

I don't think it's like they don't want to listen so don't take it personally. It's more with ~1.300 user reports First in First out simply cannot work for some infractions like trading, advertising or using ref links which need to be adressed promptly for it to have any effect.

3 years ago

Deleted

3 years ago

I almost forgot ':D

Since the matter has been adressed and action taken we should close our user reports so they don't clog up the queue unnecessarily.

View attached image.
3 years ago*

it's only gonna encourage more users to do the same.

Pretty much. As I once told support - isn't a short suspension just a warning anyway?
(Also, it appears as though they're addressing the problem)

3 years ago*

Big thumbs up to Support for taking care of this! We appreciate all the hard work and time and that you don't let the verbal abuse get to you!

โค๏ธ

View attached image.
3 years ago

They number few, but they're trying.

3 years ago

35 minutes left to next choice, any predictions? What scraps they will give us?

3 years ago

AC Odyssey would be nice, even for Uplay.

3 years ago

From another hand, I'm hoping for Cuphead :>

3 years ago

I've been waiting for Cuphead for years now. One day!

3 years ago

LOL I just realized it's June already (I really need a vacation). Thanks for the heads up. :3

3 years ago

Humble Choice Origin and EGS Bundle! With a few Uplay titles!

3 years ago

btw, all games in bundle will have been free on EGS...

3 years ago

You monster!

3 years ago

That would be an easy skip for me, tbh I would like they did a bundle where you had the choice of getting either an EGS key or a Steam key and then show the percentages of each one, just for the lols.

3 years ago

Over on Reddit they have a regular prediction league (in the Humble Bundles group).

3 years ago

I hope for EDF5

3 years ago

Deleted

3 years ago

If you don't have Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice (and want it), it's a pretty good deal...

EDIT: Never mind, didn't realize that it had been bundled before. Welp.

3 years ago*

It was already in a monthly so no its not

3 years ago

Just edited my post to reflect that.

3 years ago

repeat >>hellblade

3 years ago

Well June sucks too..

3 years ago

is it turning into humble rebundle now ?

3 years ago

yeah no...

3 years ago

Suspended

3 years ago

Rise of Industry is back in stock. It was missing since 2022.

6 months ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.