August 2022 Humble Choice

View this bundle on: ITAD - Barter.vg

📅 Important dates

• 💳 August 30th, 2022: AUTOCHARGE DATE (for subscribers only)

• 📆 September 6th 2022: Next Choice Bundle release date (first Tuesday of every month)

⚠️ Region lock ⚠️

There are NO region locks. All keys can be redeemed worldwide.

🔑 Full list of subs

To PAUSE a month: go to this link -> Skip A Month

(or: Settings -> Manage Your Plan -> Skip A Month -> Continue -> Skip A Month)

Free DLC to claim:

!addlicense ASF 643500, 656888, 647725, 591206, 591224, 591240, 591243, 594396, 594408, 594426, 594429, 594441, 594456, 594468

A Plague Tale: Innocence and In Sound Mind have been given away for free on Epic Games Store.

**👓 Leaks for September Choice can be found here 👓

2023-06-04: The Ascent out of stock (source)
✨NEW 2023-06-26 The Ascent is back in stock. (source)

🎮 Games:

Game Ratings Cards Cheevos Details Platforms Bundled Retail Price
The Ascent 77% of 12311 ❤ 🏆 4.50 CV app/979690 W 0 $29.99
HOT WHEELS UNLEASHED™ 81% of 2492 ❤ 🏆 7.50 CV app/1271700 W 0 $49.99
A Plague Tale: Innocence 93% of 39418 ❤ 🏆 6.00 CV app/752590 W 0* $39.99
Gas Station Simulator 86% of 12629 - 🏆 3.00 CV app/1149620 W 0 $19.99
In Sound Mind 95% of 1068 ❤ 🏆 5.25 CV app/1119980 W 0 $34.99
Mind Scanners 83% of 550 ❤ 🏆 2.55 CV app/1389550 W M 0 $16.99
Emily is Away <3 94% of 3610 ❤ 🏆 1.50 CV app/978460 W M 0 $9.99
Omno 92% of 747 - 🏆 2.85 CV app/969760 W 0 $18.99

* - the game was featured previously only in Build-a-Bundle / Pick & Mix bundles that are usually priced to high for the games to receive partial CV (exclusions apply) and are therefore not included in the bundle count.

Retail:

• $220.92

CV:

💸 Subscription + Bonuses

One plan for all
Starting Feb 01 2022, Humble Bundle offers only one plan, which will allow you to receive all the games included in that month’s lineup for the price of $11.99 (regional pricing may vary, see below):

USD EUR GBP AUD CAD NZD CNY RUB
Per month $11.99 €9.99 £8.99 AU$16.95 CA$14.99 NZ$17.95 ¥79 699₽
Per year $129 €109 £98 AU$179 CA$159 NZ$189 ¥850 7,459₽

Humble store discount:
The discount rate is based on how many consecutive months you had your subscription active, as seen below:

Consecutive Months Discount %
1 - 2 10%
3 - 5 15%
6 - 11 17%
12+ 20%

The stacking discount will reset back to 10% when skipping a month or canceling your Humble Choice membership.

Changes Coming to Humble Choice FAQ

USD regions: In some regions of USA, a sale tax is applied (example).
Non-USD regions: regional pricing is a fixed amount for each region set by Humble. More info here.

📝 Note about referrals

SteamGifts by default modifies all Fanatical.com, HumbleBundle.com, GamersGate.com links from all threads, adding the SteamGifts referral code. Whenever a user click or shares a link to one of the sites listed above, SteamGifts will earn a commission.
By using these reflinks, SteamGifts will receive $10 for new subscribers, 5% of Humble Store sales, 15% for bundles via the Humble Partner Program.
If you prefer, you can disable referral links from your settings panel.

📖 Informative links

Humble Choice FAQ
Official HB FAQ
Master thread of ongoing bundles!

🐰 Thanks to luckz for helping with the poll!

1 year ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

In your Humble opinion, is this one worth picking up?

View Results
[I like the spotlight game(s)] Hard to believe even for me, but this is a great month, full of wishlisted titles.
[Only with limited deal] I had pretty much given up on Choice seeing how the quality isn’t near what it used to be, but this bundle and the $6 coupon got me going again.
[Happy] A big shout-out to The Ascent / A Plague Tale: Innocence. It’s an exceptional game and I’m really glad to see it as part of the lineup.
[Neutral] Well, it’s neither good, nor bad - I guess it depends on what kind of games you like…
[Pause] I'm not getting on the hate train, but the truth is that this month’s train isn't visiting the stations I want.
[Disappointed, DLC] I really dislike it when the headliners are bundled as base games only and they have a ton of DLCs.
[Canceling the subscription] If we skip 12 months in a row, can we skip the 13th for free? LOL
[Accidental autocharge] Dammit, I forgot to pause this month. Again.

meh

Seems like 5€ can't buy good bundles anymore from HB...

1 year ago

No pleasing anyone.

1 year ago

Eh, it sucks for me because I have a lot of them through various stuffis... lol

Generally, though I am a huge fan of HB and have no complaints. This is the first month that has ever been a "meh" for me :(

EDIT: Still getting it though, I'll give away the games or something.

1 year ago

Really, you just complaining for the sake of it? Why is this not a good bundle? Let alone worth 5€?

1 year ago

It's kind of amusing that nobody seems to be more motivated to be the first to comment on Humble Bundle. It's almost as if he'd lose a bet if he'd miss out on being the first to complain.

1 year ago

Just noticed it is the same racist arguing about the Rittenhouse game. Person really isn't happy eh.

1 year ago

Thanks for the posts Lilly!

1 year ago

Always happy to help!

1 year ago

Pause, waiting for the discount to the email xD

1 year ago

pausing will get discount code?
how much?

1 year ago

Last time I got 3 months for $6 each after pausing. This will be the third month after that.

1 year ago

i know cancel will get $6 discount but didnt know pausing will have the same. thanks for the info

1 year ago

It is not something 100%, but when I pause, in the middle of the month they usually send me a discount. Last month it cost me €3.99 instead of €10

1 year ago

3.99 that was really cheap. finger cross for this month

1 year ago

Could've been worse. Personally only like 4 of the games included. Should mention that I don't have a subscription to Choice.

1 year ago

Some excellent games here. A Plague Tale: Innocence + Ascent + In Sound Mind + Omno. Instant buy for me.
Gas Station Simulator seems like its from the good side of simulators and Emily is Away <3 seems interesting at least. One of the best months this year i think.

1 year ago

I've been playing Omno on GamePass and I wouldnt call it excellent. Its certainly decent, but not on the same level of the other games you mentioned there!
This is easily one of the best Choice months in a long time though

1 year ago

Clear skip ..only ascent is what I desire from this.but I can wait .

1 year ago

Have Mind Scanners on my WL, Omno looks really cute and I'm kinda interested in Emily is Away and A Plague Tale. Will probably bite, but I'm gonna wait a bit and see if they offer another 6$ off coupon mid month again.

1 year ago

What do not you like?
It seems to be the best choice in the last couple of years.

1 year ago

really the only game i'd even play is dlc the game i mean hot wheels

1 year ago

oh...i just looked
Is there anything included in the base game at all?

1 year ago

no idea but some dlc are free

1 year ago

Hot Wheels has a decent single player campaign (I'm about 1/5 of the way through after about 4 hours of playing and doing some customising of cars and stuff), and so far I've unlocked probably 30 cars to use without paying any money on DLC.
So yeah, it's still what I would call a full game without the DLC, so the base game is easily worth the price.

1 year ago

Two titles have been given out for free before, so that pulls down the perceived value for those who don't need everything on Steam. Good games at least.

1 year ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 1 year ago.

1 year ago*

have a 5€ deal for this month still, but this is a bundle i would buy on the 12$ price too...

1 year ago

Well, I was considering buying The Ascent for ÂŁ8 so I guess I'll buy this for ÂŁ9.
Nothing else exciting, because I already have Plague Tale on PS+ (and maybe Epic?) but haven't bothered playing it.
The final 3 look like good indies.

1 year ago

Plague tale is a great game , but I already have.
2 wishlisted games.... Waiting for a discount.

1 year ago

I played that a little on xbox gamespass. Silly introduction where you learn to hunt with a sling, which I couldn't bypass. Makes me furious with tutorials you can't skip.

1 year ago

Skip, the only game I have any interest from the selected titles is The Ascent.

1 year ago

I already own Plague Tale and yet they got five wishlisted titles in this bundle. Excellent.
Combined with the $6 coupon that's some outrageous value.

1 year ago

Good month for me. I've wanted The Ascent for some time now; figured it would be in Choice eventually, so I'm glad I waited. Both In Sound Mind and Omno look really good too.

Just listened to some of the Mind Scanners soundtrack and it's incredible. Not really my type of game but I may keep it just for the music and subject matter.

1 year ago

Good bundle

1 year ago

Pretty solid imo. Looks like a wider variety of games this time as well.

1 year ago

Good month. Although there are a couple I'm not interested in, all the rest are games I want (including the headliner, which is rare for me.)

1 year ago

A really good one for a change!

1 year ago

I haven't skipped a single Humble Choice since the very first one . This is probably going to be my first skip. Finally a choice bundle where I'm not interested in a single game.

1 year ago

IovoI/\o

1 year ago

Plague Tale is quite an amazing game so if you got the $6 deal, this is absolutely worth it!
I have also heard great things about The Accent.

Good bundle for $6 or even $8. Average if paying $12.

1 year ago

I have never subscribed to HB Choice before but this is so tempting, do you mind if I ask how can I get the $6 or $8 deals?

1 year ago

Usually you might get these $6 deals if you had subscribed to HB in the past but currently have cancelled/paused your subscription, but you can also get them if you sign up for their newsletter. Perhaps they roll out these coupons whenever the bundles don't sell that well so to entice people into getting the current month, they roll out these coupons midmonth.

Since you haven't subbed before, you might as well sign up on their website and newsletter and hope they pass this promotion to you.. its pretty random tbh

1 year ago

Thanks for the answer man.

1 year ago

If you pause at the start of the month, you might get offered an $8 ($4 off coupon) deal to NOT pause.
If you don't get the offer (or even if you get it), pause anyway.

Now, wait until the date 15th/20th and they might start offering the $6 for one/3/6 month deal (seems random).

1 year ago

I see, it's very helpful. Thanks a lot man.

1 year ago

Welcome! I hope you get lucky and get the $6/month for 6 months deal :)

1 year ago

Now THAT'S a good bundle, sadly i bought APT without even playing yet, pretty happy i waited till today before buying ISM tho.

1 year ago

It is a very good bundle but i have already played The Ascent, A Plague Tale and Omno on Gamepass with all these 1 euro/month deals

1 year ago

Mind Scanners is also available there.

1 year ago

Agreed, some really good games if you don't have Game Pass. Unfortunately, this seems to be happening more and more.

1 year ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 1 year ago.

1 year ago

I wonder if In Sound Mind is suitable for those who don't really like horrors. I can't handle a lot of jumpscares or running after me monsters :/

1 year ago

I played the demo a while back, from what I remember it didn't have jumpscares but there are parts where enemies can chase you. It has a solid story, I think it's worth experiencing.

1 year ago

yeah, the story and puzzles are tempting. I probably watch the first encounter with enemies on youtube first, and then decide

1 year ago

It is more tilted towards puzzle than usual horror games. However, the horror element is still present with monsters and stealth gameplay.

1 year ago

stealth I don't mind, I mind monsters around the corner in the dark corridors xD

1 year ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.