August 2022 Humble Choice

View this bundle on: ITAD - Barter.vg

📅 Important dates

• 💳 August 30th, 2022: AUTOCHARGE DATE (for subscribers only)

• 📆 September 6th 2022: Next Choice Bundle release date (first Tuesday of every month)

⚠️ Region lock ⚠️

There are NO region locks. All keys can be redeemed worldwide.

🔑 Full list of subs

To PAUSE a month: go to this link -> Skip A Month

(or: Settings -> Manage Your Plan -> Skip A Month -> Continue -> Skip A Month)

Free DLC to claim:

!addlicense ASF 643500, 656888, 647725, 591206, 591224, 591240, 591243, 594396, 594408, 594426, 594429, 594441, 594456, 594468

A Plague Tale: Innocence and In Sound Mind have been given away for free on Epic Games Store.

**👓 Leaks for September Choice can be found here 👓

2023-06-04: The Ascent out of stock (source)
✨NEW 2023-06-26 The Ascent is back in stock. (source)

🎮 Games:

Game Ratings Cards Cheevos Details Platforms Bundled Retail Price
The Ascent 77% of 12311 🏆 4.50 CV app/979690 W 0 $29.99
HOT WHEELS UNLEASHED™ 81% of 2492 🏆 7.50 CV app/1271700 W 0 $49.99
A Plague Tale: Innocence 93% of 39418 🏆 6.00 CV app/752590 W 0* $39.99
Gas Station Simulator 86% of 12629 - 🏆 3.00 CV app/1149620 W 0 $19.99
In Sound Mind 95% of 1068 🏆 5.25 CV app/1119980 W 0 $34.99
Mind Scanners 83% of 550 🏆 2.55 CV app/1389550 W M 0 $16.99
Emily is Away <3 94% of 3610 🏆 1.50 CV app/978460 W M 0 $9.99
Omno 92% of 747 - 🏆 2.85 CV app/969760 W 0 $18.99

* - the game was featured previously only in Build-a-Bundle / Pick & Mix bundles that are usually priced to high for the games to receive partial CV (exclusions apply) and are therefore not included in the bundle count.

Retail:

• $220.92

CV:

💸 Subscription + Bonuses

One plan for all
Starting Feb 01 2022, Humble Bundle offers only one plan, which will allow you to receive all the games included in that month’s lineup for the price of $11.99 (regional pricing may vary, see below):

USD EUR GBP AUD CAD NZD CNY RUB
Per month $11.99 €9.99 £8.99 AU$16.95 CA$14.99 NZ$17.95 ¥79 699₽
Per year $129 €109 £98 AU$179 CA$159 NZ$189 ¥850 7,459₽

Humble store discount:
The discount rate is based on how many consecutive months you had your subscription active, as seen below:

Consecutive Months Discount %
1 - 2 10%
3 - 5 15%
6 - 11 17%
12+ 20%

The stacking discount will reset back to 10% when skipping a month or canceling your Humble Choice membership.

Changes Coming to Humble Choice FAQ

USD regions: In some regions of USA, a sale tax is applied (example).
Non-USD regions: regional pricing is a fixed amount for each region set by Humble. More info here.

📝 Note about referrals

SteamGifts by default modifies all Fanatical.com, HumbleBundle.com, GamersGate.com links from all threads, adding the SteamGifts referral code. Whenever a user click or shares a link to one of the sites listed above, SteamGifts will earn a commission.
By using these reflinks, SteamGifts will receive $10 for new subscribers, 5% of Humble Store sales, 15% for bundles via the Humble Partner Program.
If you prefer, you can disable referral links from your settings panel.

📖 Informative links

Humble Choice FAQ
Official HB FAQ
Master thread of ongoing bundles!

🐰 Thanks to luckz for helping with the poll!

1 year ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

In your Humble opinion, is this one worth picking up?

View Results
[I like the spotlight game(s)] Hard to believe even for me, but this is a great month, full of wishlisted titles.
[Only with limited deal] I had pretty much given up on Choice seeing how the quality isn’t near what it used to be, but this bundle and the $6 coupon got me going again.
[Happy] A big shout-out to The Ascent / A Plague Tale: Innocence. It’s an exceptional game and I’m really glad to see it as part of the lineup.
[Neutral] Well, it’s neither good, nor bad - I guess it depends on what kind of games you like…
[Pause] I'm not getting on the hate train, but the truth is that this month’s train isn't visiting the stations I want.
[Disappointed, DLC] I really dislike it when the headliners are bundled as base games only and they have a ton of DLCs.
[Canceling the subscription] If we skip 12 months in a row, can we skip the 13th for free? LOL
[Accidental autocharge] Dammit, I forgot to pause this month. Again.

Reminder that tomorrow is the autocharge day.

This is your last chance to pause your subscription if you want to skip this month's choice.

1 year ago

any news on the next humble bundle? couldn't find anything myself

1 year ago

First Tuesday of the month would be next week, so I think you'll have more luck then.

1 year ago

https://store.steampowered.com/app/1672080/HOT_WHEELS__Fun_Pack/ - new free dlc for hot wheels

This DLC includes 3 vehicles:
BMW M3 GT2
Invader™
Rivited™

1 year ago

now that bmw looks good

1 year ago

Thanks!

1 year ago

guys tell me how u getting 6€ when im getting 7€ for the same usd price from mail?

1 year ago

Humble has weird conversion rates depending on the country.

1 year ago

I have seen different people getting the same coupon ($6, so basically half-off) before but having to pay different amounts of Euros (4, 5 or 6€). Humble and the Euro conversion is weird. I even had someone in the same country as myself having to pay 4€ while I had to pay 5€.

1 year ago

Try to cancel the membership, then rejoin using the link on the coupon mail (You should have received it today normally).

It gives me 1 month for 6 euros.

1 year ago

nah its not working

1 year ago

No Coupon here, I have NEVER received one via email ever.

Had a few when I go to pause though. Not this month though, Maybe I need to buy less to get deals...

1 year ago

I think the coupon drops mostly for people who haven't had a subscription in a while, a "come back to Choice" kind-of thing. And perhaps also for people who never had one before.
The longer you are subscribed, the less benefits you get.

1 year ago

The longer you are subscribed, the less benefits you get.

They give you up to 20% store discount though (on top of the existing offers). It proved quite useful a bunch of times.

1 year ago

For that to make it worth, you'd have to buy monthly >$30 worth of games from their Store.
Until recently I haven't paused any months, keeping my subscription ongoing since the beginning of the first Monthly series. I think I spent in total less than $30 on their store all these years. I simply don't find their offers good enough considering that sooner or later those games will be bundled anyway for much cheaper. I've also never had a $6 coupon offer even though I paid hundreds of dollars for this subscription all these years.

1 year ago*

Not necessarily worth it but nice to have for loyal customers. As always, once the retention happens companies tend to forget about you and focus on attracting new customers. Money wise it's better to cancel and pick their offers whenever they send them.

1 year ago

I share my Steam account with my gf and we both have a HB account. I can properly say that if you pause just for a month most of times they'll send an email with a discount coupon for you to return, and when you try to pause they'll will offer a $4 discount. So here's what I do:

Buy the Humble Choice while my gf's account is paused > They'll send a coupon to my gf's email to return > I bought the Humble Choice on my gf's account and pause my account > They'll send a coupon to my email to return > Make this process switching account every month.

If it's a month that they do not send me a coupon in any account, I just grab the $4 discount they'll probably give when I try to pause the subscription. Also, I don't care about the store discounts they give because my regional prices on Steam Store are cheaper than buying on HB Store because of dollars cotation.

1 year ago

I had this problem. Make sure that you are signed up for their emails. I think they fall under either choice or marketing. As soon as I signed up, I got the 3 months for $6 offer.

1 year ago

Already am unfortunelty, I even tried to turn off save and turn on lol

1 year ago

1 year ago

Thanks

1 year ago

I believe it was only just released, so understandable that it hadn’t been listed originally.
Cool to see they keep releasing free car packs though :)

1 year ago

happy cakeday!

1 year ago

I got an $8 deal offer three times this month on my email (plus one when I was pausing). They really were desperate. Should've given the usual $6 offer instead. I'd bite.

1 year ago

Same here, either 3 or 4 times, but no $6.

1 year ago

There is still time.

1 year ago

Would have bought with 6$ deal but passing with 8$ deal.

1 year ago

Whelp, I guess $8 is the cheapest HB is willing to sell this bundle for. Hmm... I kinda want The Ascent for coop purpose and I've also received their $8 offer two or three times already... I'll probably purchase the monthly at that price. But I'll wait until Monday to do so. Just in case. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

1 year ago

According to French and Chinese sources, tomorrow's Humble Choice should include:

There is also a hint for the mainliner another game which has not been solved yet:

TDON TAOK

Edit:

1 year ago*

CK3 would be quite huge, if true!

1 year ago

honestly doesnt look too bad if thats the case! But we'll just have to wait and see for the official release cause who knows what the indies will be...

1 year ago

great if true

1 year ago

That is pretty disappointing for me.

1 year ago

Welp, guess if it's true it would be a pause from me. I don't have enough free time in my life for CK3 and have already beaten JC4 quite comprehensively.

1 year ago

Ugh, looks like a pause from me if true.

1 year ago

I have Just Cause 4 for free from Epic and uninstalled after 2 hours. So stupid and boring game..

1 year ago

This would be nice ^_^ JC4 and CK3 are both games I've been meaning to get XD

1 year ago

According to the French leaker "Billbil-kun" from Dealabs, the following 4 games will be part of the next choice:

• Crusader Kings III (mainliner)
  • Just Cause 4
  • The Dungeon Of Naheulbeuk: The Amulet Of Chaos
  • Forgive Me Father

source: https://www.dealabs.com/comments/permalink/37880496

1 year ago

Naheulbeuk? Nice! :D

1 year ago

Woooow will grab for Naheulbeuk and Forgive Me. Wanted to play both a lot

1 year ago

That's two of us.

1 year ago

Oh look games with plenty of DLC again, how HUMBLE of them.

I mean nice games, but still. :/

1 year ago

I skipped this month because I'll never play any of them. Naheulbeuk is on my wishlist though, so if it's really in the lineup, I'll get it.

1 year ago

It is a trap! With Paradox games there is always the same problem. Often great games but with many and expensive dlcs. After some time main game is very cheap. And on very end (but many years to wait on it) there are pack/bundles with game and dlcs. But I will probably fall in this trap anyway as I love crusader kings (and other games in the series with different times pariods).

1 year ago

After some time main game is very cheap

And after some more time it's given away for free or switches to f2p.

1 year ago

Crusaders is obviously nice but im more hyped for Forgive Me and Naheulbeuk!

1 year ago

That's a great selection. All four on my wishlist! Shame only about JC4 not being the complete edition and CKIII and Naheulbeuk requiring DLC for achievements but nevertheless seems good.

1 year ago*

i will buy this humble choice and then i will buy the expansion pass. it is the same

1 year ago

I think the complete edition has more dlcs not included with the expansion pass.

1 year ago

all side missions as Danger Rising and Lost Demonios and major improvements are included with the season pass and those are enough for me

1 year ago*

i can imagin, just cause 4 without dlcs.... xD

1 year ago

Looks like an easy skip.

1 year ago

great selection. i have Crusader Kings 3 and Forgive Me Father wishlisted so i will buy for sure and Just Cause 4 was free on EGS but on steam with the achievements and some dlc is a good bonus

1 year ago*

it can also be an epic key, I don't dare to hope yet for a steam key.

1 year ago

Epic already has achievements. Why do people keep saying the opposite?

1 year ago

some games but not Just Cause 4

1 year ago

try to unlock it, lol

1 year ago

u wont get any dlc in hb prob

1 year ago

I bet we get sale or coupon on dlcs before month ends. As always.

1 year ago

More Paradox games = a plethora of future bundles with DLCs = more €€€ and $$$$ for IGN

1 year ago

You can buy DLC elsewhere but Humble and Paradox was in bundles long before IGN took over Humble.
This frequent whining is soooo tiresome.

1 year ago*

As for this month's bundle i will wait for a 6 or 8 $ coupon.

1 year ago

If we're talking about the HB choice that is available now, I doubt that you will receive any coupon if you haven't already.
The new choice will be available in less than 2 hours.

1 year ago

All you have to do is pause the subscription... then they just shower you with coupons.

1 year ago

ok, just cause 4 is complete edition, but rest is totally MEH

1 year ago

woow.. they put a dlc in as a game slot.... what scum

1 year ago

It's not taking up a slot, since these days the Choice has only 8 games. It's just an extra thing on top of those 8.
Also, it's a bit weird to comment about September Choice on the August Choice thread, don't you think?
(BTW, my I ask why you blacklisted me? just curious...)

1 year ago

Games-16,486, you really need more that bad?

1 year ago

I agree that I have enough games already, more than enough to keep me busy for the rest of my life if I do nothing else that play (which is of course not realistic).

I was merely curious because various people have various reasons for blacklisting me (too many threads, or thinking I add referrals to HB links even though it's SG that does that, or because I leave a thank you on a giveaway, or because I don't etc). I've seen lots of reasons, but it's the first time I hear that someone blacklisted me for having too many games.

It's your own right to blacklist anyone for which you want to restrict any chance of winning your giveaways, and I'm certainly not complaining about your decision.
For me the only issue (and it's very minor) is that I can't visit a train fully if one of the giveaways included is made by you because I can't reach the carts after yours due to the fact that the next cart is linked in your giveaway, which I cannot see).
For example, I can't get past your cart in the current community train.
These days I don't even enter that many giveaways, but I sometimes like to visit trains because the giveaways there often have nice descriptions, gifs or are designed as fun mazes to explore, and people seem to be more open in the comments rather than in public giveaways.

Anyway, I appreciate your reply.

1 year ago

I'm a bit late with this comment - no good for the recent long train as it's finished. But, for next time, you can use incognito mode to get past train cars from people who have blacklisted you or who you have blacklisted.

1 year ago

Or, if you use ESGST, tick "Blacklist loader". It loads giveaways of people that blacklisted you and you can click on the "Next"-Link

1 year ago

Or temporarily log out or use another browser.

1 year ago

Thanks for the tip, I didn't think of trying this, and even if I use ESGST, I wasn't aware that it has this "Blacklist loader" option that
AmanoTC mentions.

1 year ago

Hot Wheels Unleashed will get a GOTY Edition and a GOTY Upgrade Pack for owners of the base game later today:

https://store.steampowered.com/news/app/1271700/view/3302851370493679713

1 year ago

oooh, we get anything good?

1 year ago

I don't think we will get anything for free if that's what you mean. But until today - if you already owned the base game - you only had the options to either buy DLC separately or buy the Collector's or Ultimate Stunt Edition (must-purchase-together packs which include the base game again). Now we will at least have the option to upgrade to the new GOTY Edition which hopefully will be cheaper. And it might even be a complete-your-set bundle instead of a must-purchase-together pack. We'll see.

1 year ago

still waiting for them to do that on that other game where they said they were giving the full version, the only thing you can buy is the full version and they went and changed the text on the bundle page well makings a special humble ONLY keys that didnt give you the full game. so the only way to buy the dlc is to get the full game just like everybody that doesnt own it. forgot what it was called, but everybody on epic got it for free. IGN ruins everything it touches and that includes the people. all the best people quit years ago

1 year ago

This has nothing to do with IGN. It's a new offer on Steam. I just posted it here because it might be of interest for people who got the base game from this Humble Choice.

1 year ago

just making a statement. also IGN owns and ruined humble bundle. started taking huge cuts and giving less to charity

1 year ago

1 year ago

It's on a 70% sale right now. Can't imagine it ever going much lower

1 year ago

Hm, dunno. Looking at their other games' price histories, I'd say 75% is pretty much guaranteed some time in the future and 80% to 85% is at least possible even if improbable.

1 year ago*

The Ascent keys are exhausted (June 4,2023)

10 months ago

It's back :)

10 months ago

confirmed. ty!

10 months ago

So also for you Lilly: The Ascent is back in stock :)

10 months ago

Thank you! 🎀

10 months ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.