🎮 Warhammer 40,000: Gladius - Relics of War only|Instant Checkout

GOG

{Instant Claim}

3 weeks ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

plus over $100 for DLCs ;-)

3 weeks ago

GOG send me a code for the basegame plus a whole lot of DLCs today. Not sure for who else they send it to.

3 weeks ago

95% discount for main game, and 20-45% discount for 11 DLC items, 61€ instead of 131 (54% discount)

3 weeks ago

Oh it's just a discount? I got a mail pop-up from GOG saying "GIVEAWAY", so without reading I pressed the big button saw I wasn't logged in and closed it again.

3 weeks ago

They started the GA for the game later. (Currently free, until same date but 1 hour earlier - May 30 16:00 UTC)

3 weeks ago

IDK about the code, but their front page giveaway is just the Warhammer Skulls Goodie Pack: https://www.gog.com/en/game/warhammer_skulls_2024_digital_goodie_bag

EDIT: Oh, I see they added coupons. Despite people's complaints, there are wallpapers, like a goodies pack does. Weird about the coupons, I get that. Even EGS has been guilty of that too. Otherwise, whoever's saying they haven't done a game giveaway in a while, hasn't been around the last two weeks.

Side note, the only way I know you get a code for a game is if you already previously got the game. They have this weird system, for better or for worse, where you generate keys every time you claim the game (so it's effectively like you bought a gift). I have a few unclaimed keys upon incidence, but alas, haven't gotten around to giving them away and this is not the site for it.

EDIT 2: I see what you're talking about. Someone mentioned getting an email advertising this promotion, and then finally the game came up on a (broken) giveaway today. It's claimable (sort of) for now. But yeah, it seems all very superfluous and irregular. Last year and the one before that, goodies came with a game. They did that separately this time, and yet people complained rather harshly. I feel that there was a miscommunication somehow. But yeah, GOG really needs to fix their page.

3 weeks ago*

Cheers for the heads up!

3 weeks ago

You're welcome!

2 weeks ago

Glad I refunded it

3 weeks ago

Hope you remember claiming it

2 weeks ago

sure did 👌

2 weeks ago

Added GOG Link.

3 weeks ago

Thought it was covered by
FREE Epic Games Store List of All Weekly Free Games, Every Thursday at 11 AM ET thread so skipped posting here, but I'll include it.

Thx 💟

2 weeks ago

Thx!

2 weeks ago

Uwc!

2 weeks ago

For me it says I claimed the game, but it still isn't in my GOG library after waiting the entire weekend, anyone else having this problem? ToT

2 weeks ago

Did you try the direct claim link?

2 weeks ago

You mean your library on GOG on Web or Launcher Library?

Check the web one to see if it shows up or not.

If you were using Instant Claim link to get it, maybe you'll want to manual claim because there are 2 freebies on GOG and Instant Claim won't know which one to claim, so maybe it's showing that you claimed the Gooedie Pack instead of the game.

Either way try to check the latest entry on the previous GOG Web Library page to see what you got.

2 weeks ago

What do you mean by "there are 2 freebies on GOG"? What else is there?

I had the same problem as Gyatsuku initially: it said I already claimed it although I didn't and it also wasn't in my library. Only the direct claim link worked for me.

2 weeks ago

Both were up on same day, the Goodie Bag being first and took over the Claim Banner.
Then the game Gladius came up and took over Banner, but somehow the banner is working weirdly due to that.

View attached image.
View attached image.
2 weeks ago*

Ah ok. But then the direct claim link is the solution, not the problem. :)

2 weeks ago

Added pic above, so it might explain a little the issue why the button might not be working.

2 weeks ago

I did claim the Goodie Bag before. And when the Gladius one came up, the banner instantly said I already claimed it, which wasn't true, so the banner probably somehow mixed both. I didn't even get an "Add to library" button again. Then I used the direct claim link and got the game.

2 weeks ago

The same happened to me with the exception of the direct claim link not solving my problem unfortunately. I've tried clearing cookies, cache, and different browser to no avail.

I did create a ticket with GOG, hopefully they'll just add it to my account :)

2 weeks ago

Good luck!

2 weeks ago

I meant GOG Web and did not use instant claim initially, tried using it after having trouble with no success :(

I'm assuming the site thinks I already claimed it since I claimed the Goodie bag before the banner changed to Relics.

2 weeks ago

This was super helpful. Great work, as always, Shiro.

2 weeks ago

You're welcome. Trying to compile things together but if possible avoid things that are already covered in other posts 😅
Thx for your thread as well ipax11.

2 weeks ago

You’re doing a great job. (:

Thx for your thread as well ipax11.

I appreciate it.

2 weeks ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 2 weeks ago.

2 weeks ago