<< June 2016 | October 2016 >>

***Apparently two gibs (Witches of Abraham and Impulse!) are ending early on the 13th. Sorry about that. =O***

The Ultimate SG Jigsaw Thread

All puzzles are sorted by end-date.
Enjoy!

Just a reminder: If you've already completed a puzzle (while logged into Jigidi) you can view the completion message again by loading the puzzle up, pausing, and clicking the green message icon.

This is a continuation/bonus round to the June 2016 Ultimate Jigsaw Thread!
If you've already completed all five puzzles (or the all-access puzzle) you'll find that the start of each giveaway section has been updated with the new giveaways!

Completing any of the following grants access to all giveaways.
[Note: You'll also need to complete the 96pc "Secret of the Moon Tiger" puzzle (linked to after completing any of the following puzzles) to access Almightree.]

x Pieces Restrictions Link
All-Access (July) 204 pc 2+, No SG rules broken, .65 RealCV ratio & .65 sent/won ratio Tiger Tales (All-Access)
All-Access (June) 416 pc 2+, No SG rules broken, .65 RealCV ratio & .65 sent/won ratio Tiger Tales (All-Access)
Completing all 5 jigsaws (below) N/A 2+, No SG rules broken, .7 RealCV ratio & .7 sent/won ratio enter bolded keywords here
Comments | Completing this puzzle gives access to: Time Mysteries 2: The Ancient Spectres, Impulse!, Survive in Space, The Dwarf Run, Midnight Mysteries: Witches of Abraham - Collector's Edition, a 96pc puzzle for: Almightree: The Last Dreamer

Complete these for individual giveaways:

Giveaway # of Pieces Restrictions Link
Time Mysteries 2: The Ancient Spectres 66 pc 2+, No SG rules broken, .5 RealCV ratio & .5 sent/won ratio Tiger Tales #1
Impulse! 84 pc 2+, No SG rules broken, .55 RealCV ratio & .55 sent/won ratio Tiger Tales #2
Survive in Space 108 pc 2+, No SG rules broken, .6 RealCV ratio & .6 sent/won ratio Tiger Tales #3
The Dwarf Run 120 pc 2+, No SG rules broken, .65 RealCV ratio & .65 sent/won ratio Tiger Tales #4
Midnight Mysteries: Witches of Abraham - Collector's Edition 144 pc 2+, No SG rules broken, .7 RealCV ratio & .7 sent/won ratio Tiger Tales #5

7 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Bump for solved! first time I was first, I'm so happy ;-;

7 years ago

Wonder how many people are on this guy's blacklist since it features so prominently in his threads.

7 years ago

Bump for Puzzles! ^.^

7 years ago

+1

7 years ago

+2

7 years ago

+too

7 years ago

Bump for only a few days left.

7 years ago

Bump for 2 days left. :)

7 years ago

Bump for all the puzzles!:)

Thank you for the wonderful journey, Sooth!:)

7 years ago

Glad you enjoyed it ^.^

7 years ago

It looks like it was a lot of work to put together, so I would like to send some kudos your way.:)

7 years ago

I had to rush some parts, but it mostly turned out as planned. :)
Interest in this finale is a bit cooler than I expected, though, especially given the legacied access. :/

7 years ago

It's possible that some people that entered the first time just think that it is the same thread or something? Unfortunately, there are people on this site that don't always read the descriptions in a thread's main post. Heck, sometimes they don't even read the title! LOL! They just look for the tasty gibs inside (the easier to get to, the better).

It could also be the time of the year. Perhaps some of the jigsaw-puzzle lovers are on vacation or busy with work now that school is done for the year?

No matter the reason, it's a shame. I would be bummed if you decided to not do any more puzzle events like this due to lowered interactions with it, as I really enjoyed the puzzles.

7 years ago

It's possible that some people that entered the first time just think that it is the same thread or something?

It originally was intended a single, regularly-updating thread, but too many people indicated that'd be too confusing :P I guess I need to add a unique ascii symbol each month or something, to make them easier to tell apart..? :P

7 years ago

No SG rules broken, .55 RealCV ratio & .55 sent/won ratio.
what does it mean? I can participate?

7 years ago

You currently owe someone a copy of Overture. Contact one of the two giveaway creators you won from, and provide them with a working copy of the game so they can reroll the giveaway. Until that point you will be unable to enter 'No Rules Broken' giveaways.
Your current sent/won ratio is .5, you'd need to send more games to reach .55. Your RealCV ratio is currently .6, so you're fine there.

7 years ago

This thread now featuring at least 20% more coolness dancing of jigs.

7 years ago

I can't dance.;)

7 years ago

Save the last dance?

7 years ago

I debate ultimate! -_- >>

7 years ago

I've got 2 more puzzles than you :)

Besides, it probably doesn't mean what you think it means..
https://www.google.com/search?q=ultimate+universe

7 years ago

Month isn't over yet. :) Atleast going to keep it at one new thing a week.

I see this definition in ultimate; the finest or most superior quality of its kind.
While yours is; being the last or concluding element of a series.

More puzzles the merrier. :)

7 years ago

Actually, I was indicating it was just a moniker used to add dramatic effect, of no actual meaning. :P
Though my intended usage was "basic, fundamental, integral, undiluted", though perhaps "the most notable of its kind" would work- in theory it'll manage that if I manage to keep it going for enough months. :)

(though yes, "final" is the most appropriate usage of the word, albeit a woefully underused one. :X Penultimate, for example, only has the meaning second-to-last, not all the crazy other meanings ultimate has taken on.)

7 years ago

solved all access July but I got the code to a GA thats already over for a week
Probably I did something wrong
edit I think I found it:) gotto solve an other brb

7 years ago*

mmm also over that one I give up

7 years ago

This is a continuation/bonus round to the June 2016 Ultimate Jigsaw Thread!
If you've already completed all five puzzles (or the all-access puzzle) you'll find that the start of each giveaway section has been updated with the new giveaways!

That help? :)

7 years ago

I solved the last one too tale 6 but also old one

7 years ago

Oh man got it

7 years ago

You find all 6 active gibs alright? :P

7 years ago

yes I got the other ones already:)

7 years ago

bump for solved, but two things, nice would be BL check :) and in links to jigdi instead of solve better would be puzzle
nice pic

7 years ago

Bump for "Oops, two gibs are ending early, how did that happen."

7 years ago

Bump for final day.

7 years ago

Closed 7 years ago by Sooth.