Hello, everyone! On my last jigidi event, I promised that I would make some unbundled giveaways once the Steam Summer Sale came around, so here we are! Thank you all for the kind messages and the support for the jigidi! It was really fun and encouraging reading all the comments everyone left, and I made sure to read every single one, even if I never responded (I would feel obliged to respond to everyone, hehe). This thread will only last for a little under a week to make sure all the winners can get their games before the Steam Summer Sale ends. If you don't respond in time, then you're out of luck, and that's on you.

The games I have for you all are: Watch_Dogs Complete, The Crew 2, and Dragonball Xenoverse Bundle Edition

Watch_Dogs Complete and Dragonball Xenoverse Bundle Edition are packages on Steam that include both the base games and their respective DLC. If you enter only for the DLCs, you're not getting the win, as I WILL check your account! I also require that you show a screenshot of completing the jigidi if you win the game, as that is one of the only reliable ways to make sure the only people getting these games are those who worked for it :)

Jigidi for Watch_Dogs Complete (351 pieces): https://www.jigidi.com/created.php?id=53Y9CPH1
Jigidi for The Crew 2 (345 pieces): https://www.jigidi.com/created.php?id=804K1BN0
Jigidi for Dragonball Xenoverse Bundle Edition (345 pieces): https://www.jigidi.com/created.php?id=XEBQG07C

Also, I'll take a moment to rep the SteamGifts Monthly Magazine! I'm proud of what we do over there, and I hope you all will at least be willing to read a bit of one of our magazines or even join us! You can find out everything we currently do and work on over at our central hub :)

Thank you, jigidi enthusiasts, and I shall see you all next time.

10 months ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

bump

10 months ago

Thank you, Duck!

10 months ago

No

10 months ago

Yes

10 months ago

mm delicious puzzles.
bump for 1 down.

10 months ago

I'm glad you like them! I saw a bit of your other comments on the giveaways themselves, so I see you're doing quite well :)

10 months ago

I was actually scrolling through images I had saved to decide what to upload to thejigsawpuzzles.com to do a 500pc on when I refreshed the discussion here and saw your jigidi thread lol.

it has one button Jigidi really needs which prevents it from being my main puzzle site(possible I just haven't found it yet)... the pull pieces apart button... nothing worse than 100 pieces all over the main body when you put together the 3-5 chunks that you made.

10 months ago

I wholeheartedly agree with you there. I GENUINELY wish Jigidi had that feature. If it exists, then I have yet to find it too...

10 months ago

You can just grab (left click) the main body and move it to an uncluttered area

9 months ago

yea that means all the other pieces is off the screen though

9 months ago

Yayyyy jigidi night

10 months ago

<3 <3

10 months ago

Might be worth noting, just to clarify for people:

Watch_Dogs Complete and Dragonball Xenoverse Bundle are just the complete editions of the first game in their respective series.

Also, thanks for the giveaways, I might consider entering for the Crew 2 :)

...wait, is this just AI generated art? those hands...

10 months ago*

Drew 2 :D, fun typos
The Crew 2 is the one I might only do the JIgidi solely for fun on, racing games are... not exciting to me, I play them so little I have fun booting up my N64 and playing Cruisin USA or XG2 still.

for clarity for those who want to look at the game bundles on steam, here are the steam store pages for the two bundles
watch dogs complete
dragonball xenoverse bundle

10 months ago

Thanks for this. I'll be sure to include links like this in the future, and I'll add it to the post above :)

10 months ago

I'll make sure to clarify that a bit more! Thank you!

Also, I'm not entirely sure. I'm quite sure they are just stylistic choices, as I tried to avoid using AI-generated Touhou artwork.

10 months ago

I only mentioned it cos Yuuma looks like she only has three fingers, and they're very AI-pointy like XD

10 months ago

It certainly does look like that, so I can see where you are coming from x)

10 months ago

Thank you for the Jigids.
Just going to be doing them for fun as the only one I would enter is the Watch Dogs Complete. Only because I do not have Watch Dogs Legion.
However, As I have the first two games, I won't be entering so someone who has none can win and enjoy them.

10 months ago

You may be confusing Watch_Dogs Complete with the Watch_Dogs Trinity package. Regardless, I appreciate you doing these for fun, despite their length. I hope you enjoy :)

10 months ago

Huh. Not sure how I thought it was that. Guess I need more sleep lol

Either way, very generous giveaways. Have a good one

10 months ago

Ended up changing my mind and decided to enter for Dragonball Xenoverse after I finished that last Jigidi. Thanks again for the fun puzzles. You chose beautiful art

10 months ago

Thank you for appreciating the art and participating!

10 months ago

Great Jigidi's!

Ty bump :D

10 months ago

Thank you, Lee Sin <3

10 months ago

Thank you for telling us what is behind each puzzle.

10 months ago

Of course! I feel like more people should do this, especially when giving puzzles that take a while to complete :)

10 months ago

easiest whitelist i ever gave

10 months ago

<3 And likewise <3

10 months ago

this was the original script of SAW before they decided it was too cruel for public audience and changed it to what we currently have.
i can't feel my arm anymore lol, took me like 2 hours to finish.
thanks for the puzzle ❤️

10 months ago

I am not going to enter for any game, but I think it's too cool to not BUMP!

10 months ago

Bump for 1/3 done!

10 months ago

Thank you! bump

10 months ago

Bump!

10 months ago

bump

10 months ago

Bump!

10 months ago

bump

10 months ago

BUMP!

10 months ago

Bump for forgetting to take a screenshot! x_X

10 months ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 1 month ago.

10 months ago

Another no screenshot bump. Not gonna sacrifice another hour of life

10 months ago

you are still able to still get a screenshot of the completion screen(message in popup), it just won't show the time or the piece count(and you only get completion messages if you solve it on the size the creator set, if you change it at all you won't get it). All you have to do is reclick the link in their post.

only question is if OP would accept that.

10 months ago

OP haven't said if it counts if we change number of pieces to 8 🤔

10 months ago

jigidi won't give you the completion message if you change the piece count.

E: for example: this is what a 8 piece completion looks like, see no completion message:
if you reopen the completed one you will have the completion message with the GA link.

View attached image.
10 months ago*

jigidi also won't give you a completion message if you weren't signed into jigidi when you did the puzzle originally.

Meaning, as the user alluded to, they weren't signed in?

10 months ago

Nope, I have only option to complete it again

10 months ago

I am guessing its as @mayanaise said, you weren't signed in?

glancing at these leaderboards now though... there is one very sus name and time record(especially when you add the jigidi account creation date... and their times on other leaderboards).

10 months ago

jigidi bump!

10 months ago

Bump for watch dogs!

10 months ago

kamehameBUMP!!!

10 months ago

It took me 2 hours and a half to finish one puzzle :,). I'll admit that it help me to disconnect my mind a while. Bump.

10 months ago

Closed 9 months ago by VinroyIsViral.