https://groupees.com/biller1

Tier 0, free:

• 21 Years Sampler by Microcosm
  • Comrade Biller (Artwork)

Tier 1, $3 ($1.75 pre-sale), 5 games (2 unbundled, 3 bundled), 3 eBooks, 1 other ($1 Golden Chatboat Coin)

GAME RATINGS CARDS BUNDLED RETAIL PRICE
Fog of War 63% of 394 Reviews 0 $14.99
Survival: Postapocalypse Now (4-PACK) 56% of 6,826 Reviews - 1 $4.99
Neocolonialism 60% of 30 Reviews - 3 $3.99
Slavistan 92% of 470 Reviews 0 $1.99
The Few 55% of 134 Reviews 6 $7.99

Retail: $33.95
CV: $7.35

Plus:

• Soviet Daughter
  • Mother Russia
  • FUBAR: Better Red Than Dead
  • $1 Golden Chatbot Coin

Pre-sale information:

World War II, Cold War, Soviet Union and Eastern things in general. *Second World War is not limited to the Eastern Front threater! No 1C. There is a free tier with two products, one is an eBook courtesy of a certain publisher I wont disclose right now and the other free product is concept art for the bundle. Three eBooks in the second tier. One of them I'd say is very famous. Oh they are comics by the way. Not actual books. Graphic novel to be exact. As shown in the top-left of the bundle page, there is no music. No Trump games.

Moar hints:

1 ww2 FPS, unbundled. A four pack for a FPS. A funny unbundled one.. and two more game spots TBA! 3 comics which are pretty cool one been bundled before but its the complete version this time. bundled about 3-4 years ago. Hopefully I will manage to get more stuff. probably $3

With thanks to: ferretferret, Fruitbean, AJIam, MilleW, murmel44

6 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Potato?

View Results
Potato potato.
Potato, potato.
Potato, potato ...potato.
Potato potato!

Terrible as usual.

6 years ago

The reviews for Survival: Postapocalypse Now are so good. Such awful curating at this site. I guess that's the beauty behind their blind preorder scheme.

6 years ago*

It's pretty hard to say this, but Millerbulous was actually better than this one :V

6 years ago

The comrades really billed us for this... D:

6 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.