8 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

8 years ago

Question: "I want to know which giveaways I can enter solely to increase my library size."

This is not a feature we need :X

8 years ago

If you only want to win a game, no matter which one, you won't be interested in the actual game. So whats the point? Only winning?

8 years ago

Not directly, but http://www.steamgifts.com/discussion/c1xhr/userscript-improved-game-filter let you set customs filters to your liking - I for example filter out al public GAs below level 5, 5+ has much less entries :D: It can also only show GAs with max number of entries.

But as you are lvl 0 - not really any option for you - all GAs on lvl 0 will have loads of entries :>

8 years ago

I think there should be a penalty system if user won x games but has 0 hours played, that user should be stopped form entering anymore giveaways. Or something like that anyway. It's really annoying when people enter to enter.

What the heck is the point of winning a game just to win a game when you don't want that game. More so, you're lessening the chances of someone who might actually want it.

(FYI: I only enter giveaways for games I have wishlisted. And I only wishlist games I want to play)

8 years ago

Well, Steams tracking for time isn't exactly the best. There's a lot of people who don't get their playtime registered at all.
I, for one, play a lot of games in the train and/or bus, as I have a 2 hour commute to work. None of that time is registered, but a lot of games can be finished in a week with a daily ~4 hours of playing.
Then there's some people who play at home with an internet connection, but Steam still fails to register that they play a game.

8 years ago

You want fewer entries? level up then, the higher you go the lower the entries per GA are, although like it has been mentioned above... dont just join a game for the sake of winning, at least play them...

8 years ago

I think that having too many options to increase chances would ruin the luck based experience.

It's still a raffle site, I wouldn't like to see it becoming a statistics and tools developers haven of sort XD

8 years ago

Closed 4 years ago by Kirikagure.