February 2021 Humble Choice

View this bundle on: ITAD - Barter.vg - Lestrades

📅 Important dates

• 💳 February 23th, 2021: AUTOCHARGE DATE (for subscribers only)

• 📆 March 2nd 2021: Next Choice Bundle release date (first Tuesday of every month)

⚠️ Region lock ⚠️

Iris and the giant

Moving Out

Outward

• CN: {sub/442274/} or {sub/350244/}
  • Asia+ME: {sub/350244/}
  • RU/CIS: {sub/350241/}
  • LATAM: {sub/350243/}
  • Australia, Christmas Island, Heard Island and McDonald Islands, New Zealand: {sub/350245/}
  • Europe - {sub/350240/}
  • Everyone else (Africa, US): {sub/350242} - despite the package title including "ROW", this is NOT a region-free key. IT CAN BE REDEEMED ONLY IN SPECIFIC COUNTRIES: Algeria, American Samoa, Angola, Antarctica, Antigua and Barbuda, Aruba, Bahamas, Barbados, Belize, Benin, Botswana, Bouvet Island, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cabo Verde, Cameroon, Canada, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Congo, Cook Islands, Côte d'Ivoire, Curaçao, Djibouti, Dominica, Egypt, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Eswatini, Ethiopia, Fiji, French Southern Territories, Gabon, Gambia, Ghana, Grenada, Guam, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Guyana, Jamaica, Kenya, Kiribati, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Marshall Islands, Mauritania, Mauritius, Federated States of Micronesia, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Nauru, Niger, Nigeria, Niue, Norfolk Island, Northern Mariana Islands, Palau, Papua New Guinea, Rwanda, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Pierre and Miquelon, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Samoa, Sao Tome and Principe, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Sint Maarten (Dutch part), Solomon Islands, Somalia, South Africa, South Sudan, Sudan, Suriname, Svalbard and Jan Mayen, United Republic of Tanzania, Togo, Tokelau, Tonga, Trinidad and Tobago, Tunisia, Tuvalu, Uganda, United States Minor Outlying Islands, United States of America, Vanuatu, U.S. Virgin Islands, Wallis and Futuna, Western Sahara, Yemen, Zambia, Zimbabwe

(Basically both EU and US receive locked keys for Outward, specific for their regions. While the EU key cannot be redeemed outside EU, the US key can be redeemed only in US and Africa)

🔑 Full list of subs

New customers + existing Premium and Classic customers receive all 12 games.

The promotion is available until March 2nd.
It is the 7th month in a row for this promotion.

Free DLCs to claim:

!addlicense ASF 510276,297195,262560,245984,220971,220974,220977,220980,236981,536092,530427

Notes:

• Outward: The Adventurer Bundle - The Soroboreans + Outward: The Adventurer Bundle - Soundtrack + Outward: The Adventurer Bundle count as one choice (3 separate keys)
  • Early unlockers received an additional key each for both of the Outward DLCs (5 keys in total). This was FIXED and the keys were removed from the key pages in less than an hour (you won't get the 2 additional keys if you purchase it now).
  • You don't actually get the entire Outward : The Adventurer Bundle (as it is on Steam). It's missing Outward: The Three Brothers DLC (but includes a key for the soundtrack).
  • Humble wrongly advertised Endless Space 2 DLCs as being included in the bundle together with the base game as the "Definitive Edition". What you get is actually Endless Space® 2 (just the base game).
  • HB changed the Choice release date from the first Friday to the first Tuesday of the month and respectively the billing date to one week before that. More info here.

🌟 2023-08-19: Werewolf: The Apocalypse - Heart of the Forest is out of stock (source)
🌟 2023-09-11: Trine 4: The Nightmare Prince is out of stock (source)
🌟 2023-09-27: Trine 4: The Nightmare Prince back in stock (source)
🌟 2023-12-13: Werewolf: The Apocalypse - Heart of the Forest back in stock (source)

🎮 Games:

Game Ratings Cards Cheevos Details Platforms Bundled Retail Price
Outward 75% of 12006 🏆 6.00 CV app/794260 W 0* $39.99
Outward - The Soroboreans (DLC) 66% of 101 - - 2.25 CV app/1194010 W 0 $14.99
Outward Soundtrack 100% of 9 - - 1.20 CV app/1244560 0 $7.99
Valkyria Chronicles 4 Complete Edition 88% of 3352 🏆 7.50 CV app/790820 W 0 $49.99
Endless Space® 2 83% of 12353 🏆 6.00 CV app/392110 W M 1 $39.99
Moving Out 82% of 588 🏆 3.75 CV app/996770 W 0 $24.99
Trine 4: The Nightmare Prince 91% of 5633 🏆 4.50 CV app/690640 W 0 $29.99
The Wild Eight 72% of 4976 🏆 3.75 CV app/526160 W 0 $24.99
Train Station Renovation 83% of 1303 - 🏆 2.85 CV app/914010 W 0 $18.99
Valfaris 91% of 767 - 🏆 3.75 CV app/600130 W 0 $24.99
Werewolf: The Apocalypse - Heart of the Forest 89% of 270 - 🏆 2.25 CV app/1342620 W M L 0 $14.99
Lovecraft's Untold Stories 86% of 438 🏆 2.25 CV app/871420 W M 0* $14.99
Iris and the giant 90% of 310 🏆 2.70 CV app/1127610 W M L 0 $17.99
Boomerang Fu 95% of 277 🏆 2.25 CV app/965680 W 0 $14.99

Retail:

• $316.88

CV:

Humble Original / Extras: Co-open

💸 Subscription + Bonuses

Lite Basic Premium Classic
Per month $4.99 $14.99 $19.99 -
Per year $44.99 $134.99 $179.99 $132.00
Games to keep 0 3 9 10
Choice No Yes Yes Yes
Humble Trove Yes Yes Yes Yes
Humble Store discount 10% 10% 20% 20%
Originals Limited Unlimited Unlimited Unlimited

USD regions: In some regions of USA, a sale tax is applied (example).
Non-USD regions: regional pricing is a fixed amount for each region set by Humble. More info here.

📝 Note about referrals

SteamGifts by default modifies all Fanatical.com, HumbleBundle.com, GamersGate.com links from all threads, adding the SteamGifts referral code. Whenever a user click or shares a link to one of the sites listed above, SteamGifts will earn a commission.
By using these reflinks, SteamGifts will receive $10 for new subscribers, 5% of Humble Store sales, 15% for bundles via the Humble Partner Program.
If you prefer, you can disable referral links from your settings panel.

📖 Informative links

Humble Choice FAQ
Official HB FAQ
Master thread of ongoing bundles!

🐰 Thanks to luckz for helping with the poll!

3 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Is Valentine's Day cancelled in favor of purchasing this bundle?

View Results
[Recurring subscription] I’ll clock another month in. At least for classic and premium subscribers, it’s still an incredible value for 9-10 good games. 💸
[Newly renewed] After the latest promotions in the $6 to $8 per month range, I'm more excited than ever about not pausing or cancelling and redeeming some decent games once in a while. 🤑
[New subscription] There are new games constantly coming out yet I don’t see quality new-to-bundle games outside of Humble Bundle. Regardless of what everyone says, they’re still the best in town. 🤠
[Maybe subscribe] Given our big backlogs these days and Epic 🐽 offering freebies every week, is it really worth owning even more games that we might not even have time to play? 💭
[Pause / Backlog] With Fanatical only doing rebundles lately and often at too high prices, and Humble weekly bundles being rather dull or even non-existing, I think I’m better off treating myself to a nice Valentine's Day present. 🌹
[Cancelling / will not buy] Humble Choice - the place we go every month to get disappointed. 😖
Deleted

This comment was deleted 3 years ago.

3 years ago

Took previous month but this one is a pause. A lot of good games but I've enough in stock anyway.

3 years ago

I tend to regret not taking the HB monthly if there were games there I liked and skipped. Buying those individually tend to cost more.

3 years ago

Well I said "good games" but to be more precise it didn't mean I was interested in.
There are only Trine 4 (haven't done the 3) and Outward I'm really interested in.

3 years ago

I already got Trine 4(the only game I already have from this bundle) on Xbox via Games with Gold but I am still buying the bundle for PC. Some of the other games were on my wishlist and would have cost me more to buy separately. I don't mind double dipping because of that.

I also got 8 games from the Disney Other Worldly bundle the other day, so that is 20 games this week added to steam.

3 years ago*

Sure it's still a good deal but I don't mind waiting I have enough game waiting to be played, sometimes for years (even a decade).

3 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 3 years ago.

3 years ago

just the base game

3 years ago

Deluxe Edition only.

3 years ago

Got only
Endless Space 2 [DIGITAL RETAIL] (WW)
https://steamdb.info/sub/132115/apps/

3 years ago*

Excellent month, instant claim.

3 years ago

OUTWARD: THE ADVENTURER BUNDLE

You don't actually get the entire adventurer bundle. It's missing The Three Brothers (but includes a key for the soundtrack).
https://store.steampowered.com/bundle/15369/Outward__The_Adventurer_Bundle/

I usually don't like to pick nits, but this seems a bit off.

3 years ago

Yep, incorrect name. It's more like key for Outward from the Adventure Bundle :)

3 years ago

The best part is that the base game key is called Adventurer Bundle by them.

3 years ago

They just renamed to "Outward".

3 years ago

The big question for me is, why go through all this trouble if the end result is the same anyway? Why are they not just adding Adventure bundle keys?

3 years ago

Probably going to skip this one. I only care about Endless Space 2.

3 years ago

Oh cool. I just bought 3 copies of Trine 4 for gifts. Guess my friends will have some trading to do now.

I just really wish they would stay away from niche genres like Visual novels, deck builders and hm... train games?
Party games are fine but kinda tone-deaf in 2021 considering the general global lockdown.

If I'd gotten that 6 bucks a bundle coupon, I would be pissed. Outward will probably go on sale for less and the rest, meh.

3 years ago*

Steam remote play.

3 years ago

There is a lot of better games to be played with Steam Remote Play really. Those crap party games are best enjoyed on the couch with booze and friends. Running around in circles blasting each other remotely? Zzzzzz

3 years ago

Better is subjective, I guess. I'm having a lot of fun playing these party games in remote play + voice chat.

3 years ago

Fairly new but cheap games are probably a fairly good indication that they will end up in a bundle. They gave Trine 4 away with Gold in some regions as well iirc.

3 years ago

Wasn't that cheap when I got it. It wasn't a recent purchase but still, can't wait until the whole year of humble bundles has been released to buy games so I guess whatever. Just a little bummed that I got friends something they got for nothing a few months later.

3 years ago

I realize it may have come off sounding a little smug. That was not my intention. I only felt the urge to comment because I can relate to this "problem" and have been trying to formulate some kind of strategy for myself.

I have to admit I was more than a little surprised seeing this game given with Gold

3 years ago

I didn't read you as smug so no issue with me.
I know just how you feel. I have been holding off on getting Just Cause 4 for month for this very reason. Not like it's been "cheap" but it's hit historical low on Greemangaming (I think) and since HB put Just Cause 3 in the bundle last year just after I got it... patterns and all.

3 years ago

Best bundle so far! Half of them are on my wishlist!

3 years ago

Regional restrictions for OUTWARD?

3 years ago

Check the list in the OP.

3 years ago

Apologies, I commented soon.

Thanks!

3 years ago

No worries, it takes a bit of time to go through all subs and see what fits based on the gift link notification.

3 years ago

0B5HG-MIDA6-9DPJE

Take outward DLC :)

3 years ago

Thanks!

3 years ago

u got it?

3 years ago

Yes.

3 years ago

hmm, so i use kjey for myself and got second one from hb :P same with soundtrack :D

3 years ago

Unsure again, just like last month (gems, doubles, garbage), where I passed after all. Might consider getting it for Valkyria and some of the smaller indies.

3 years ago

The game might be good for others, but i think i might unsub... i only got interested with 1-2 games and they are not my top priority... if the sega game was a turn based game instead of strategy, i might be more convinced.

I only look for them a bit though. I'll try to see them one by one in more detail before i actually drop out. Maybe they can convince me somehow.
EDIT: unsubbing. don't like strategy and roguelikes. the only thing that interests me is trine, not sure whether i'll activate the rest.

3 years ago*

Damn it, just realised my 6 months half price deal has run out. Decent month!

3 years ago

Got all for 8$. Worth it

3 years ago

Nothing interesting. Gonna buy myself 5 pints of beer for that price.

3 years ago

I paused last month, That was my first pause in a year. This month I see 4 I want right away. I'll be in for this month. 😄

3 years ago

Pausing like there is no tomorrow. I own the Lovecraft one anyway.

3 years ago

I'm on the fence. I already have Valkyria 4, which I loved. Only interested in Trine 4 and Endless Space 2

3 years ago

Hmm, i useg all outward keys from CHOICE page, but then when im going to keys page i got 2 unused keys(for dlc and soundtrack). I actually use dlc key, and gave one here-both worked

3 years ago

Best part of this months humble is that I only need to wait 24 days to see how disappointed (or not) I`ll be with next offering.

3 years ago

24?

Damm Februaries really are shorter...

3 years ago

January bundle ran long, on top of this being a short month.

3 years ago

Still first Friday of March... That is 5th, so 4 weeks that is 28 days...

3 years ago

It looks like these bundles could be on Tuesdays instead of Fridays, starting next month.

3 years ago

It does say 2nd... I wonder what they are doing...

3 years ago

28 not 24?

3 years ago

They moved it to the first tuesday of the month (2nd of March) apparently.

3 years ago

Ah yes I see...

It is strange for me... it should be the 1st of each month :P

First 1st Friday now 1st Tuesday. 1st DAY every month would be much more easier I think?

3 years ago

Meh, nothing catches my eye.

3 years ago

So Endless Space® 2 - Digital Deluxe Edition

is just Endless Space® 2 and no DLCs?

3 years ago

Soundtrack + 1 ship skin + 2 avatar skin

3 years ago

Ah ok thank you for the info :)

3 years ago

It says Digital Deluxe Upgrade in my DLC list (no idea what's in it), and no, you don't get any of the DLC listed on the store page.

3 years ago

Idk, 50\50. Again i din't see headliner.
But 6$ is 6$ :)

3 years ago

Is the $6 per month offer only for new and recent subs?

3 years ago

Only who take this in december - 6$ for 6 month

3 years ago

I thought $12 a month is a good deal already but that promo is even better.

3 years ago

I paused last month, but this month's games are my kind of thing. I really like RPGs. :D

While I did plan to buy Trine in the future, I was holding off til I got a new PC to play it on (mac user). I'll be adding it to my backlog, but it's something that I really do want to play, so it kinda helped my decision.

Iris was on my wishlist.

3 years ago

Looks like nice month, Outward I already have and Valkyria isn't my taste, so I will give them someone, but for these indies and werewolf game I will buy it for sure.

3 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.