February 2021 Humble Choice

View this bundle on: ITAD - Barter.vg - Lestrades

📅 Important dates

• 💳 February 23th, 2021: AUTOCHARGE DATE (for subscribers only)

• 📆 March 2nd 2021: Next Choice Bundle release date (first Tuesday of every month)

⚠️ Region lock ⚠️

Iris and the giant

Moving Out

Outward

• CN: {sub/442274/} or {sub/350244/}
  • Asia+ME: {sub/350244/}
  • RU/CIS: {sub/350241/}
  • LATAM: {sub/350243/}
  • Australia, Christmas Island, Heard Island and McDonald Islands, New Zealand: {sub/350245/}
  • Europe - {sub/350240/}
  • Everyone else (Africa, US): {sub/350242} - despite the package title including "ROW", this is NOT a region-free key. IT CAN BE REDEEMED ONLY IN SPECIFIC COUNTRIES: Algeria, American Samoa, Angola, Antarctica, Antigua and Barbuda, Aruba, Bahamas, Barbados, Belize, Benin, Botswana, Bouvet Island, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cabo Verde, Cameroon, Canada, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Congo, Cook Islands, Côte d'Ivoire, Curaçao, Djibouti, Dominica, Egypt, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Eswatini, Ethiopia, Fiji, French Southern Territories, Gabon, Gambia, Ghana, Grenada, Guam, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Guyana, Jamaica, Kenya, Kiribati, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Marshall Islands, Mauritania, Mauritius, Federated States of Micronesia, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Nauru, Niger, Nigeria, Niue, Norfolk Island, Northern Mariana Islands, Palau, Papua New Guinea, Rwanda, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Pierre and Miquelon, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Samoa, Sao Tome and Principe, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Sint Maarten (Dutch part), Solomon Islands, Somalia, South Africa, South Sudan, Sudan, Suriname, Svalbard and Jan Mayen, United Republic of Tanzania, Togo, Tokelau, Tonga, Trinidad and Tobago, Tunisia, Tuvalu, Uganda, United States Minor Outlying Islands, United States of America, Vanuatu, U.S. Virgin Islands, Wallis and Futuna, Western Sahara, Yemen, Zambia, Zimbabwe

(Basically both EU and US receive locked keys for Outward, specific for their regions. While the EU key cannot be redeemed outside EU, the US key can be redeemed only in US and Africa)

🔑 Full list of subs

New customers + existing Premium and Classic customers receive all 12 games.

The promotion is available until March 2nd.
It is the 7th month in a row for this promotion.

Free DLCs to claim:

!addlicense ASF 510276,297195,262560,245984,220971,220974,220977,220980,236981,536092,530427

Notes:

• Outward: The Adventurer Bundle - The Soroboreans + Outward: The Adventurer Bundle - Soundtrack + Outward: The Adventurer Bundle count as one choice (3 separate keys)
  • Early unlockers received an additional key each for both of the Outward DLCs (5 keys in total). This was FIXED and the keys were removed from the key pages in less than an hour (you won't get the 2 additional keys if you purchase it now).
  • You don't actually get the entire Outward : The Adventurer Bundle (as it is on Steam). It's missing Outward: The Three Brothers DLC (but includes a key for the soundtrack).
  • Humble wrongly advertised Endless Space 2 DLCs as being included in the bundle together with the base game as the "Definitive Edition". What you get is actually Endless Space® 2 (just the base game).
  • HB changed the Choice release date from the first Friday to the first Tuesday of the month and respectively the billing date to one week before that. More info here.

🌟 2023-08-19: Werewolf: The Apocalypse - Heart of the Forest is out of stock (source)
🌟 2023-09-11: Trine 4: The Nightmare Prince is out of stock (source)
🌟 2023-09-27: Trine 4: The Nightmare Prince back in stock (source)
🌟 2023-12-13: Werewolf: The Apocalypse - Heart of the Forest back in stock (source)

🎮 Games:

Game Ratings Cards Cheevos Details Platforms Bundled Retail Price
Outward 75% of 12006 🏆 6.00 CV app/794260 W 0* $39.99
Outward - The Soroboreans (DLC) 66% of 101 - - 2.25 CV app/1194010 W 0 $14.99
Outward Soundtrack 100% of 9 - - 1.20 CV app/1244560 0 $7.99
Valkyria Chronicles 4 Complete Edition 88% of 3352 🏆 7.50 CV app/790820 W 0 $49.99
Endless Space® 2 83% of 12353 🏆 6.00 CV app/392110 W M 1 $39.99
Moving Out 82% of 588 🏆 3.75 CV app/996770 W 0 $24.99
Trine 4: The Nightmare Prince 91% of 5633 🏆 4.50 CV app/690640 W 0 $29.99
The Wild Eight 72% of 4976 🏆 3.75 CV app/526160 W 0 $24.99
Train Station Renovation 83% of 1303 - 🏆 2.85 CV app/914010 W 0 $18.99
Valfaris 91% of 767 - 🏆 3.75 CV app/600130 W 0 $24.99
Werewolf: The Apocalypse - Heart of the Forest 89% of 270 - 🏆 2.25 CV app/1342620 W M L 0 $14.99
Lovecraft's Untold Stories 86% of 438 🏆 2.25 CV app/871420 W M 0* $14.99
Iris and the giant 90% of 310 🏆 2.70 CV app/1127610 W M L 0 $17.99
Boomerang Fu 95% of 277 🏆 2.25 CV app/965680 W 0 $14.99

Retail:

• $316.88

CV:

Humble Original / Extras: Co-open

💸 Subscription + Bonuses

Lite Basic Premium Classic
Per month $4.99 $14.99 $19.99 -
Per year $44.99 $134.99 $179.99 $132.00
Games to keep 0 3 9 10
Choice No Yes Yes Yes
Humble Trove Yes Yes Yes Yes
Humble Store discount 10% 10% 20% 20%
Originals Limited Unlimited Unlimited Unlimited

USD regions: In some regions of USA, a sale tax is applied (example).
Non-USD regions: regional pricing is a fixed amount for each region set by Humble. More info here.

📝 Note about referrals

SteamGifts by default modifies all Fanatical.com, HumbleBundle.com, GamersGate.com links from all threads, adding the SteamGifts referral code. Whenever a user click or shares a link to one of the sites listed above, SteamGifts will earn a commission.
By using these reflinks, SteamGifts will receive $10 for new subscribers, 5% of Humble Store sales, 15% for bundles via the Humble Partner Program.
If you prefer, you can disable referral links from your settings panel.

📖 Informative links

Humble Choice FAQ
Official HB FAQ
Master thread of ongoing bundles!

🐰 Thanks to luckz for helping with the poll!

3 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Is Valentine's Day cancelled in favor of purchasing this bundle?

View Results
[Recurring subscription] I’ll clock another month in. At least for classic and premium subscribers, it’s still an incredible value for 9-10 good games. 💸
[Newly renewed] After the latest promotions in the $6 to $8 per month range, I'm more excited than ever about not pausing or cancelling and redeeming some decent games once in a while. 🤑
[New subscription] There are new games constantly coming out yet I don’t see quality new-to-bundle games outside of Humble Bundle. Regardless of what everyone says, they’re still the best in town. 🤠
[Maybe subscribe] Given our big backlogs these days and Epic 🐽 offering freebies every week, is it really worth owning even more games that we might not even have time to play? 💭
[Pause / Backlog] With Fanatical only doing rebundles lately and often at too high prices, and Humble weekly bundles being rather dull or even non-existing, I think I’m better off treating myself to a nice Valentine's Day present. 🌹
[Cancelling / will not buy] Humble Choice - the place we go every month to get disappointed. 😖

HB is a mess.

I joined $6 for 6 months in December. My subscription is "Active" but I wasn't charged in January and don't have access to this February Choice.

3 years ago

Maybe try contacting the support?

3 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 3 years ago.

3 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 2 years ago.

3 years ago

Not bad

3 years ago

If I didn't have that $6 discount to lose, I'd pause so hard it's unimaginable.

3 years ago

I live in Turkey. So my "Outward" key is in Asia area: https://steamdb.info/sub/350244/ Does this mean it has region lock? Or region free?

3 years ago

It means that it is region-locked and you can activate it only in Afghanistan, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Brunei Darussalam, Cambodia, China, Cocos (Keeling) Islands, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Islamic Republic of Iran, Iraq, Japan, Jordan, Democratic People's Republic of Korea, Republic of Korea, Kuwait, Lao People's Democratic Republic, Lebanon, Macao, Malaysia, Maldives, Mongolia, Myanmar, Nepal, Oman, Pakistan, State of Palestine, Philippines, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Sri Lanka, Syrian Arab Republic, Taiwan, Thailand, Timor-Leste, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, Viet Nam

3 years ago

thank you

3 years ago

The only reason for not pausing is that $6 offer I've used. It's bad even for GAs because of all these region locks. Not going to activate anything (I already own Outward and Train Station Renovation, don't want anything else).

3 years ago

🎂 Happy cakeday! 🎂

3 years ago

Thank you! :)

3 years ago

Deleted

3 years ago

Thank you!

3 years ago

happy cakeday! 🍰

View attached image.
3 years ago

Thanks! :)

3 years ago

wow, my first skip ever

3 years ago

5 wishlisted, nice. That's impressive, given that I hit 2000 games in my library last week. O.o
Worth it for Outward alone, which has a historical low of 11,19€ on the base game. (Classic is 10.45€)

Finally, a bundle without a load of multiplayer-only, sports and racing games.

3 years ago

Finally, a bundle without a load of multiplayer-only, sports and racing games.

Are you talking about Choice or bundles in general? I don't remember any HB loaded with sports or racing games. I'd know because I'd love to see some in those bundles. Multiplayer-only are also pretty rare, though there is one in this bundle and that's pretty much their average.

3 years ago

Outward looks nice ^^
good month!

3 years ago

One of the best Monthlies imo

3 years ago

Got it for Outward + expansion. Was considering buying it on fanatical earlier today as it had dropped to 11.something euro. Glad I waited to see if I would get lucky today. Plus I managed to snag a $4 discount coupon as well.

Valfaris and the lovecraft game looks worth a try, so that's cool. As for the rest... well at least I can give them away on here, so that's cool.

Pretty happy about this bundle.

3 years ago

well for 6$ i dont mind , but for 12/15 uhmm

3 years ago

Is Outward DLC and soundtrack also region lock?

3 years ago

No, they don't have region locks.

3 years ago

Worth it just for Valkyria for me. Looks great overall.

3 years ago

Great bundle, 3 games from my wishlist and for $6 it's a steal.

3 years ago

Thanks for pointing out the new(?) date of renewal on the next bundle Lilly. I have no idea what they're doing but I like to wait to pause so I can keep the store discount as long as possible and I don't want to get there too late.

3 years ago

I guess I ought to go back to Outward. I played for a bit and it was just okay. The world felt huge and empty and that's not a recipe for excitement, and I never felt like I understood the crafting system.

As always, a great bundle as far as value is concerned, whether you like the games or not. Would be better without region locks... but what can you do.

Lilly, thanks for another amazing bundle thread -- the amount of effort you put into these is really impressive and SO appreciated.

3 years ago

Deleted

3 years ago

Deleted

3 years ago

great bundle, but im gonna wait for billing date to see if they include Outward: The Three Brothers and Endless Space 2 DLC's

3 years ago

Deleted

3 years ago

When they advertise wrong games for regular bundles, they don't add them later.
You already missed the two extra Outward DLC keys 😶

3 years ago

what?

3 years ago

Luckz meant that HB usually does not correct by adding things to the packages after launch. They simply change the title of the packages, and thus no further content is (likely) to be expected to this month's Choice.

Regarding the Outward part, during the first hour of the bundle's launch users were receiving an extra set of keys for the DLC's after revealing the first one. This was an error, and was corrected as soon as noted (by removing the extras from the user's list, even if already revealed).

3 years ago

Regarding the Outward part, during the first hour of the bundle's launch users were receiving an extra set of keys for the DLC's after revealing the first one. This was an error, and was corrected as soon as noted (by removing the extras from the user's list, even if already revealed).

extra keys for DLC's when you dont own the game are useles, so i didn't lost anyting

3 years ago

Outward and it's DLC, Trine 4 and Werewolf: The Apocalypse already make this a great bundle for me. Valfaris, The Wild Eight, Train Station Renovation, Lovecraft's Untold Stories and Iris and the Giant also look interesting. Crazy how region locked Outward is though...

3 years ago

Good bundle. ^^

3 years ago

Deleted

3 years ago*

Yeah, same for me. Not everyone is gonna like those games but for me it's an amazing month. I wasn't expecting to ever see that level of value from Humble again.

3 years ago

For Endless Space 2, there are some free content on Game2gether (https://www.games2gether.com/)
The packs are: Sophon Hero, Muck & Makers Update, and Community Challenge Add-On.

3 years ago

Endless Space 2 Digital Deluxe soundtrack is located in game folder

3 years ago

Very interesting that opinions on this are so mixed. Last month was garbage, but this month seems reasonable.

3 years ago

Deleted

3 years ago

That's a good way of looking at bundles. I definitely have a pretty long backlist from acquired games and it may help to look at why I wouldn't play it.

3 years ago

Deleted

3 years ago

I'll buy a lot of cheaper bundles even for one good game at an all-time low and then do giveaways with the things I definitely won't play.
Also, your number of wins is nice

3 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.