Sadly its not Steam redeemable but its still $15.00 off an amazing game.

Not sure how long the sales running but check it out.

http://www.amazon.com/Amnesia-Dark-Descent-Pc/dp/B004FZ9822

EDIT: PC DOWNLOAD is 75% off. Just press the button for PC Download and it will change the sale price.

1 decade ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Warning, this game is really scary. I played through both Dead Spaces without much of a problem but I'm unable to play this game

1 decade ago

agree

1 decade ago

List Price: $19.99
Price: $18.45
You Save: $1.54 (8%)

8% is not 75% ?!?!
Or is it because of my IP?(germany)

1 decade ago

Switch it over to "PC Download" instead of buying the actual disk. Sorry I'll edit the post to tell this.

1 decade ago

ah lol, now I see. Thank you. ;)

1 decade ago

No Problem ^_^

1 decade ago

I'd SO love to play this game, it interests me so much, but... it's too scary :(

1 decade ago

Thats why I want to play it so bad haha. If you want a really scary game check out the mod for Half Life 1 called "Cry of Fear" Just watched a video on youtube of it and it scared me.

1 decade ago

I've heard that mod's name tossed around a bit. Never knew what it was. lol Cool to know it's actually scary. I'm always looking for a game (or mod) that's truly frightening.

Thanks for pointing it out! :)

1 decade ago

Never xD It already sounds too scary :D Hehe

1 decade ago

Wish it was steam redeemable.

1 decade ago

Agreed, but Its still worth it in my opinion, just takes a bit more time to set up. Also being $15 off kinda makes up for it.

1 decade ago

It was once 75% off on Steam, so it might go for that price again eventually or perhaps during the summer sales (for anyone interested in playing it before the new one comes out and insisting that it's Steam redeemable).

Also, there's always the chance that GamersGate or some other service offering Steam redeemable versions will put it up on sale.

1 decade ago

Very good point if you want to wait :)

1 decade ago

I was lucky enough to hear about the game when Steam had it on sale and I can say it would definitely be worth the full price, let alone when it's 75% off, regardless of whether or not it's Steam redeemable. I love it and I've been playing it for quite a while now, because there are tons of (user-created) mods and new scenarios to play after you finish the main story.

1 decade ago

That's exactly what I'm hoping for (75% off on Steam again) since I missed it last time. I'm fine waiting since I got a free copy from Onlive a while ago that I've been using as an extended demo. Pity I can't get my save from them though.

Also, for anyone on the fence, this game is completely freaking awesome. I've never been frightened by games or movies... until Amnesia. It had me on edge and even pretty jumpy at times. It's a must buy for horror fans.

1 decade ago

Thank you for putting up a direct link to the product and not a referral link.

1 decade ago

No problem :)

1 decade ago

This game is amazing fun. Buy it and then play it and then get pumped for MACHINE OF PIGS!

1 decade ago

Also, a clicky for the direct link to the digital download version that's actually on offer.

1 decade ago

Thanks for that :) I tried to link directly to the digital version but guess it didn't work :P

1 decade ago

is it only for US? .... it seems like I need a US friend with a amazon account then! [anyway, why all this "discriminations"? EU people have $ too, thanks to paypal/cards... so i don't get this]

1 decade ago

Wow if that's the case that's reallyyyy dumb, sucks dude :/ sorry.

1 decade ago

Yes, it's only for the US, probably because I think it's the only version that has a digital games platform connected to your Amazon account (and you also need a US shipping address because they want to avoid any liability for games for which they haven't signed contracts for international distribution and may get them in trouble).

1 decade ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 2 years ago.

1 decade ago

woo-hoo! thanks for the heads up...

1 decade ago

No problem ^__^ glad to share it. I've been enjoying it so far.

1 decade ago

only if it can be redeemed on steam...

1 decade ago

It is hard to get copies without knowing about being redeemed on steam.

1 decade ago

Closed 1 decade ago by jetxsetxgear.