Yogscast Jingle Jam 2015 Bundle here!

Forget eggnog -- treat yourself to some Yog! The Yogscast Jingle Jam is back, and once again, all proceeds go to charity, so treat yourself to some games and more while treating these worthy causes to some much appreciated funds.

Click to view the YOGSCAST LIVE STREAM

Tier 1: Pay $5 MINIMUM or more for

Team Fortress 2 badges (Xephos' Philanthropic Physiognomy + Honeydew's Charitable Countenance) and a special Yogscast in-stream shout-out!

Tier 2:Pay $25 or more

Guns of Icarus Online + Collectors Edition Costume Pack (+ a coupon for 33% off Guns of Icarus Alliance in the Humble Store), Chivalry: Medieval Warfare, DEFCON, Medieval II: Total War, Block N Load — Platinum Pack DLC, Ace of Spades: Battle Builder, a closed beta key for Chronicle: RuneScape Legends, Gunpoint, Torchlight II, Tango Fiesta, DiscStorm, The Weaponographist​, Armored Warfare T-62 Main Battle Tank + Premium Time, and the Elite Dangerous Yogscast Cobra Mk III Paint Job.

Bonus Games added: Awesomenauts + Honeydea and Demon Skolldir Skins, and Garry's Mod

AND More Games Coming SOON!

$25

GAME REVIEWS CARDS BUNDLED RETAIL PRICE
Guns of Icarus Online Collectors Edition 95% ❤️ 6 $9.99
Chivalry: Medieval Warfare 85% ❤️ 1 $24.99
DEFCON 89% - 3 $9.99
Medieval II: Total War™ 96% ❤️ 2 $19.99
Block N Load - Platinum Bar Pack DLC 81% - 0 $3.99
Ace of Spades: Battle Builder 71% ❤️ 0 $14.99
Gunpoint 97% ❤️ 2 $9.99
Torchlight II 95% ❤️ 3 $19.99
Tango Fiesta 78% ❤️ 1 $12.99
DiscStorm 91% ❤️ 0 $11.99
The Weaponographist 92% ❤️ 0 $9.99
Elite Dangerous Yogscast Cobra Mk III Paint Job DLC -% - 0 $-
Armored Warfare T-62 Main Battle Tank + Premium Time % - 0 $
Chronicle: RuneScape Legends — Closed Beta Key % - 0 $
Awesomenauts 89% 3 $9.99
Awesomenauts – HoneyDew and Demon Skølldir Skin 100% - 1 $2.49
Garry’s Mod 96% 2 $9.99
Rust 83% - 0* $19.99

Rust included in the December Monthly Bundle (no longer available)

Get the free Honeydew skin here

Block N Load has cards but don't think the DLC gives them?

(NOTE: The Yogscast Cobra Mk III Paint Job item will not automatically appear in your Steam account after redeeming your key. The item will be available for use on your Steam account before December 25th.)

8 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Yogscast bundle? Whatcha getting ?

View Results
Tier 1:$5
Tier 2:$25
Tier $0 - not buying
Eh? I have these!
Egg nog :)

You really can't blame Humble for uping the miniums or whatevs people just flat out rob em for games daily. The whole pay what you want is just a dumb idea people will always find/want ways to game the system it's Humbles own fault and I guess now they are thinking seriously on it.

8 years ago

you're aware this is charity -and i mean 100% charity- stream/bundle, aren't you? your argument might be an interesting point in monthly bundle threads but not here.

8 years ago

Apparently some people don't get the concept of "charity" or "donation". You can say you can't afford it but this not some bundle "deal". It's a charity event. You participate if you want to give not if you are looking for a deal. That's what sales are for. All these "$25 is too much! 😒" comments are missing the point.

7 years ago

sorry, but you are in the wrong year :)
and yes you are right

7 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 5 years ago.

7 years ago

hehe yes maybe :D

7 years ago

I know Rachel from BAA not from her posts on SG. Miss Rachel but she's doing what she needs to do and that's alright.

7 years ago

Yeah, sorry. I was looking for info on this year's and ended up here. Unsurprisingly, discussions haven't really changed much in a year. Most people are as clueless as ever, including myself in this instance. 😏

7 years ago

Are you talking to someone in the past from a year ago? Because you totally necro-d this bitch =P

7 years ago

Wow, sorry about that. I was looking up this year's event and stumbled upon this post. Didn't notice the date but I should have known something was up because Rachel doesn't post to SG like she used to.

7 years ago

Rachels gone :|

She left us :(

7 years ago

I'm sorry she's not around as much but she's doing what she needs to do for herself. The negativity aimed towards her posts must have been very toxic for her to leave as suddenly as she did. Not that I actually know what happened to lead to her departure. I don't read the forums much because I generally end up insulting someone so, I'm out of the "drama" loop. I'm ok with that.

7 years ago

The negativity aimed towards her posts must have been very toxic for her to leave as suddenly as she did.

The negativity on SG in general is pretty suffocating, but most of us manage to only bump into it each time we interact with the forums. Rachel's threads made for more focused targets for the toxic members of the community. I don't know the full scope of it either, but I can't say her leaving was especially surprising, in light of the stresses such efforts would have forced her to deal with.

7 years ago

I don't know Rachel but if she made a lot of bundle threads and felt a need to read many posts in her threads, as one is wont to do as OP, I can see how she'd need to leave for her own sanity's sake. Bundle threads really are like a toxic wasteland. There are dozens of posters who make a point of going into every single one for no other reason than to call every bundle that ever gets released shit.

7 years ago

7 years ago

Thanks!

7 years ago

Sadly i have to agree with you , the amount of people who complain about the content of the bundle , it being to expensive and other various shit like that is way to damn fucking high .

7 years ago

Yay for necro!

7 years ago

View attached image.
7 years ago

:D

7 years ago

Stop doing this! It very hurt my feering you know.

View attached image.
7 years ago

You mean bringing this thread back from the dead again and again?

Sorry. :P

View attached image.
7 years ago

I totally get that it's for charity, but $25 is a lot to donate to charity ($30 this year I think and now you don't even know what you'll get). It'd be nicer if it was split into tiers so people can also donate less if they want (and still get games).

7 years ago

I get that most can't afford it but that is not the complaint. The complaint is that they can't be bothered to give to charity because they do not like what they get in return. They are in essence saying, "I'd really love to donate to some good causes such as The Mental Health Foundation, Cancer Research, Whale and Dolphin Conservation but, what's in it for me?"

Most wouldn't complain about a charity event like people on this website do. The sense of entitlement is off the charts. Again, I completely understand if you can't afford to donate but bitching about the incentives provided to motivate people to make a donation is incredibly self centered.

7 years ago

Well said.

7 years ago

If it was for like 10 bucks, I'd totally agree. But for 30 bucks? I'd never give that amount to any charity without getting something in return.

And humble bundle is still a bundle site most of all. People go there to get games. If people really want to give to charity without something in return, they'll go somewhere else.

7 years ago

But for 30 bucks? I'd never give that amount to any charity without getting something in return.

View attached image.
7 years ago

Lol, what? Just because I don't want to give that much doesn't mean I'm not willing to give...

7 years ago

...without getting something in return.

7 years ago

View attached image.
7 years ago

Nothing gets past you, does it?

View attached image.
7 years ago

I wasn't online when you did it, I was when you kept bumping it up again.
(¬、¬)

Edit:
Yeah, a reply is a bump. The word comes from the act of "bumping" the thread to the top of the list.

7 years ago*

Bumping it? A reply is not a bump.

View attached image.
7 years ago

Egg nog sounds nice

7 years ago

Goodness, Eggnog does sound good right now. :3

I had mine in my mini-fridge and I accidentally unplugged it vacuuming and now it's bad :(

7 years ago

I don't know how much this raised last time around, but if this thread is any indication of what they raised, they won't do it like this again.

7 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.