Yogscast Jingle Jam 2016

On the next day of Jingle Jam, my bundle gave to me... The Yogscast Jingle Jam is back, and as always, all proceeds go to charity. You give funds to excellent causes, and we give fun to you in the form of games!

View Yogscast' live stream on his twitch channel here!

Previous Yogscast bundle: 2015

Important notes:

• New games EVERY DAY: "We are revealing more games every day! Buy once and get all the games."
  • Limited availabilty: "Purchase soon, we are only selling about 50,000 of these special bundles!" It's 50.000 of the $30 bundles, and it may be more. Read more here!
  • Sold out: Some games are now partially or entirely sold out!! Dates: 19th, 23rd, 30th &, 31st!
  • Value: $650 worth of awesome stuff. Also it will be 50+ games! (Source from Reddit)
  • 100% goes to charity: Choose where the money goes between six charities: Mental Health Foundation, Cancer Research UK, Whale and Dolphin Conservation, Special Effect, GamesAid, and ILGA (via the Tides Foundation).

Contribute $5 (about €4.70) or more to get DATLOF and a shout-out from Yogscast

• "DATLOF is a download, "Print & Play", card game. (3-5 players)

Contribute $30 (about €28.21) or more to get these games... and more added EVERY DAY in December!

GAME RATINGS CARDS BUNDLED RETAIL PRICE DATE ADDED
Kholat 71% of 1,357 Reviews 2 $19.99 December 1st
GUILTY GEAR XX ACCENT CORE PLUS R 91% of 436 Reviews 0 $14.99 December 1st
BIT.TRIP Presents... Runner2: Future Legend of Rhythm Alien 92% of 2,619 Reviews 2 $14.99 December 1st
Psychonauts 95% of 5,768 Reviews 6 $9.99 December 1st
Back to Bed 78% of 380 Reviews 5 $5.99 December 1st
Goat Simulator 89% of 45,185 Reviews 0 $9.99 December 2nd
Shadwen 75% of 287 Reviews 0 $16.99 December 3rd
Neverwinter Enthusiast Pack + Humble Bundle exclusive in-game title 78% of 18,743 Reviews - ? Base game is F2P December 3rd
Choplifter HD 86% of 161 Reviews - 0 $9.99 December 4th
Guns of Icarus Online 94% of 11,652 Reviews 7 $9.99 December 5th
Guns of Icarus Online Costume Pack (DLC) 87% of 8 Reviews (Base game has cards) 0 $4.99 December 5th
Guns of Icarus Online Soundtrack (DLC) - (Base game has cards) 0 $4.99 December 5th
Toy Odyssey: The Lost and Found 82% of 101 Reviews 0 $14.99 December 5th
Frog Climbers 100% of 27 Reviews 0 $6.99 December 6th
Not The Robots 81% of 500 Reviews 8 $9.99 December 7th
Robocraft Jingle Jam Pack (DLC) 73% of 76,359 Reviews 0 Base game is F2P December 7th
Oozi: Earth Adventure 86% of 486 Reviews 5 $4.99 December 8th
Dinocide 67% of 86 Reviews 1 $9.99 December 8th
King Arthur's Gold 84% of 3,200 Reviews - 8 $9.99 December 9th
Waddle Home (VR) 100% of 19 Reviews - 0 $9.99 December 10th
Blade & Soul: Yogscast Pack (DLC) ? - 0 Base game is F2P December 11th
Faeria Early Access Package (DLC) 85% of 1,706 Reviews - ? Base game is F2P December 12th
Saturday Morning RPG 81% of 404 Reviews 5 $6.99 December 13th
Rocket Riot 100% of 10 Reviews 0 $9.99 December 13th
Anomaly 2 83% of 448 Reviews 3 $14.99 December 14th
BiT Evolution 72% of 68 Reviews 2 $9.99 December 14th
Crusaders of the Lost Idols - Legendary Starter Pack (DLC) 100% of 2 Reviews 0 $29.99 December 15th
Gunpoint 97% of 9,038 Reviews 3 $9.99 December 15th
Syder Arcade 86% of 563 Reviews 8 $9.99 December 16th
Curses 'N Chaos 69% of 46 Reviews 0 $9.99 December 16th
Magicka 2 73% of 3,185 Reviews 1 $14.99 December 16th
Chronology 87% of 229 Reviews 4 $4.99 December 17th
Tales Across Time 89% of 19 Reviews 3 $2.99 December 17th
Deep Dungeons of Doom 85% of 314 Reviews 6 $4.99 December 18th
Shu 100% of 29 Reviews 0 $11.99 December 18th
Frozen Cortex 74% of 239 Reviews - 1 $24.99 December 19th
Guild Wars 2: Heroic Edition - - - Not on Steam December 19th
SteamWorld Dig 92% of 3,110 Reviews 3 $9.99 December 20th
Binary Domain Collection 86% of 3,714 Reviews - 2 $15.99 December 20th
Pressure 79% of 1,389 Reviews 8 $7.99 December 21st
Cosmonautica 57% of 757 Reviews 0 $14.99 December 21st
Dark Scavenger 87% of 134 Reviews 6 $4.99 December 22nd
Karma. Incarnation 1 90% of 107 Reviews 0 $0.99 December 22nd
Frozen Synapse 82% of 2,244 Reviews 4 $24.99 December 23rd
Eisenwald: Blood of November 69% of 62 Reviews 0 $8.99 December 24th
Guacamelee! Complete 94% of 951-4,680 Reviews & 0* $19.99 December 25th
Torchlight II 95% of 24,964 Reviews 3 $19.99 December 25th
Hue 95% of 113 Reviews - 2 $14.99 December 25th
The Bridge 88% of 2,329 Reviews 2 $9.99 December 26th
Overture 83% of 843 Reviews 3 $4.99 December 26th
Two Digits 81% of 185 Reviews 6 $1.99 December 27th
Multimirror 55% of 9 Reviews 0 $4.99 December 27th
Botanicula 97% of 2,477 Reviews - 4 $9.99 December 28th
Disc Jam (beta) - - - Not fully released yet December 28th
Gunmetal Arcadia Zero 92% of 28 Reviews - 1 $5.99 December 29th
Bohemian Killing - Original Soundtrack and Artbooks (DLC) - - 0 $4.99 December 29th
Chivalry: Medieval Warfare 84% of 48,296 Reviews 3 $24.99 December 30th
Battlerite DLC: YogYog Bear Mount (DLC) 92% of 15,267 Reviews - ? N/A December 30th
The Blue Flamingo 48% of 432 Reviews 4 $4.99 December 31st
Small Radios Big Televisions 79% of 24 Reviews * 0 $11.99 December 31st

Notes:

• *cards for Toy Odyssey is not yet live, but will be soon! Cards are live!
  • "Faeria Early Access Package" contains this! Also;

Any Steam account that has already purchased and applied a Faeria Early Access Bundle key cannot apply another.

• Both games in 'Guacamelee! Complete' have been bundled before separately!
  • The Bridge also includes a trial version of Tumblestone. Read devs words here!
  • *cards for Small Radios Big Televisions aren't fully live yet, but probably will be soon!

Other stuff:

• Team Fortress 2 Badges - Duncan's Kindhearted Kisser, Hannah's Altruistic Aspect, Sips' Selfless Simulacrum, and Sjin's Generous Guise

Retail: $585.47 (Steam titles)

Warning:

"Guns of Icarus Online", "Not The Robots", "Deep Dungeons of Doom", "Binary Domain", "Pressure" & "The Blue Flamingo" have previously been free! Giveaways CANNOT be created for those!

Are you interested in knowing other ongoing bundles? Feel free to check out the new master thread!

Wondering what games you already own from this bundle? There's an extension/UserScript for that! It's called the RaChart™ Enhancer!

This script enhances the charts by showing you which games you already own from the ones in it. If you own it, the row will be highlighted with a green color.

Thanks Fruitbean

7 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Buying this year's jingle jam?

View Results
Yes! I like what I see and to support charity as well! ^_^
Let's wait and see till more is revealed! :)
Maybe, will have to consider this one!
Nooo, waaay too expensive for my poor wallet! D:
Repeats and well.. I don't like what I don't have already so.

Nah, I'm good.

7 years ago

Nope. Sorry, but I kinda lost my trust in HB. =( Plus it is a tad expensive, despite the huge number of games.

7 years ago

would you mind to share your reason for lose hb trust?

7 years ago

The Vanishing of Ethan Carter + random stuff and now the Big Pharma and Things with Simulator in the Title packs started to make me feel as if they are so not caring about anything but the store and maybe the monthly that they now just take whatever is not having obviously terrible user scores, with securing 1-2 bait titles in the pack.
(Also, I would have sworn that the current book bundle is also a repeat. I was surprised enough when they repeated the Capcom bundle once, as if they really struggle securing anything eye-catching.)

Edit: And, to drive a point home, I just received their newsletter, which only alerts me on the store deals, not even mentioning this bundle. HB is a store now, plain and simple, that also still does some bundles from time to time. Granted, they are a pretty damn good store for people living in the ROW regions, probably the best Steam key store out there.

7 years ago

It's a Yogcast charity bundle, so it's not going to fall under normal bundle purchasing considerations anyway.
All the previous Yogcast bundles have been significantly overpriced, with a few exclusive cosmetics/etc thrown in. It's all about the gesture toward charitable contribution, not about efficiency in purchasing. So this really isn't likely to be a bundle for deal-seekers, even before you throw in concerns over rebundling.

7 years ago

Oh, I get the charity aspect and I generally don't care about their contents too much, it was more of a general comment of what I feel about the way HB is going in the past half a year or so, with its skipped weeks and all that. I actually like the idea behind this, but too expensive and i fear nothing in there would be for me I am interested in or don't already have yet. (For example, I really don't know now how many different digital copies I own of Psychonauts by now.)

7 years ago

that concerns me also, the lack of quality also in monthly (As I am a subscrber from start) , also the charity factor tastes bitter when the bundle maybe of no use then giving away, well its christmas soon ^^ but I support ur written content into the fullest. "best store" :P

7 years ago

The last two-three monthlies were up to standard: good variety in genres, decent store value, nice user scores. No monthly will probably ever be something everyone likes, because apart from that really strange and inexplainable One Third of PayDay 2: the Bundle one, they never follow any theme, meaning there always will be games someone really doesn't like. (Like, for example, I was a bit annoyed to see Totally Not Carbon Copying Harvest Moon as the early unlock a while back. I am still baffled on why that game wasn't sued to death yet.)

7 years ago

I guess they aren't getting sued because there's no "Harvest Moon" in the title of the game.
You can't copyright general game concepts or visual styles, even if it means that it looks and plays exactly like another game. As long as the game doesn't use unauthorized code or assets from other games it's (legally) fine.
Otherwise Nintendo's sue happy lawyers would have taken action a long time ago.

7 years ago

also probably because devs added stuff from the start u can find in harvest moon xD i actually find stardew more enjoyable

7 years ago

They do bundles to get games really cheap comparing to Steam Store, gives to Charity up to 100%, gives last titles avalaible within a year max in monthlies with some others successful games, and you say you lost your trust!
i leave in a country where piracy is almost legal, and no one cares, but i buy the bundles cause they are awesome, i help people arround the world, and its a win-win. compared to indiestore or bundlestars or any other site including G2A, humble bundle offers the best deals and in addition, you contribute into charity arround the world.
sick people...

7 years ago

What's the problem with The Vanishing of Ethan Carter? I haven't played it yet, but it looks nice. And Big Pharma doesn't interest me but I remember people having interest in it. Certainly not the worst games they've offered.

7 years ago

Nothing, that was what I referred previously as one of the bait titles. It was a famous and good enough game to make people ponder on buying the pack just for that.

7 years ago

The bundle that it was in contains: killing floor, shadow complex remastered, dangerous golf, the culling. All of these are incredible games, and it was on of the best bundles. I bought the $1 tier for killing floor, shadow complex remastered and dangerous golf. Ethan Carter didn't appear as a bait at all, it was just an average inclusion in the bundle.
Oh and Adr1ft looks amazing. That was part of the bundle too.

7 years ago

I bought it just for Democracy 3, so just bought tier 2 and not 3 :P

7 years ago

Tastes and interest levels always vary, but I think you picked the wrong example. Like Deathx9 pointed out, the bundle contained a great game in Tier 1 (Shadow Complex) and at least 2 more interesting games, plus Killing Floor which is good but everyone already has, plus a Fair Tier 3 game.

7 years ago

Supporting charity is the only reason you would get this now I guess, since you can wait for other games to be revealed at no increased cost.

7 years ago

It's limited to 50000 copies, sooo. Not really.

7 years ago

Whoops.

Well, okay, still doesn't look very appealing.

7 years ago

Only some of the titles are limited to 50k.

7 years ago

I'm going to wait a few days and see what the reveals are.

7 years ago

7 years ago

Hmm.. how does SG calculate whether a game gets put on a bundle list? I'm curious since this is a "$30 tier", if these games (assuming they haven't been bundled before) will be added to the bundle list or not (as the monthly bundles currently do not count). Depending what games get revealed, it may be worth doing a few giveaways with the extra games that don't interest me. <3

Edit: Although that $40 (Canadian) price point hurts.. ; A ;

7 years ago*

If the $ total of all Steam-listed games in the bundle amounts to approximately/more than 95% off (ie, aprox. $600USD of steam titles or more), then it'll get bundled. Otherwise, it will not [as I recall, Humble Monthlies typically range between 85% and just over 90% off, which is why none of them have yet gotten bundle listed]. Of course, if some of the games are previously free/bundled, then they'll still be listed as such regardless.

According to their reddit post: "The combined RRP is looking to be over $500!"
Assuming they're not assigning arbitrary values to non-purchasable products, and that most of that value is in Steam-redeemable games, then it may end up being a reasonably discounted bundle, though it'll presumably still fall short of the bundling threshold.

7 years ago*

It is limited to 50k copies, that's pretty unusual and might indicate that one of the reveals is going to be really good. Also, it might not.

I think I'm gonna take the gamble on it.

7 years ago

Previous Yogcats were limited too and there weren't anything special.

Last year some games had smaller limits too, so those could run out before last day.

7 years ago

So there is no benefit from buying now instead of later?

EDIT: Other than 50k copy limit

7 years ago

it expires in 30 days lol

7 years ago

I can't wait to see all of the cheap, previously bundled games that they reveal!

7 years ago

Thats not really the point here tho , everything goes to charity and thats what matter >.<

7 years ago

Would you buy a bundle full of games that you already own, just so that money will go to charity? I highly doubt that most people that are buying it are doing so out of the kindness of their heart. The point of Humble Bundle is giving money for something you want, regardless of the charity. If people were doing it just to be charitable, they could donate directly to the charity.

7 years ago

They actually do tbh :) Thats the whole point of the Jingle Jams , a month long charity driven event .
I suggest you check the old ones and see for yourself .

Its not really bout people doing it for the charity exactly , its just the yogscast community doing it for the charity , with the games being a bonus ... not a selling point .
I agree that there are people who just look @ the games and are like yeah cheap shitty rebundled games im not wasting my money .
There are quite a few even in that topic , and that makes me genuenly sad tbh .

But in the same time there are loads and loads of people every year who truly just get it for the charity and not for the games .

In the same time tho , its not easy to secure 10-20-30k keys for a game like rust for example , like they did last year ... and get 100% of the profits for the charity.

So ppl should really just look @ that as , you want to give 30$ for charity , and get some games in return ?
Not as , is that worth 30$ .

7 years ago

I think you misunderstood part of what I said... I wasn't claiming that Yogscast doesn't do it for charity. I'm aware that the bundle is to help raise money for charity. My point was that most people that buy the bundle are not doing it to be charitable. I don't expect AAA games in bundles like this, but at least put something more enticing than games that have been bundled multiple times. There may very well be something decent in this bundle, who knows? The previous bundles by them haven't been anything spectacular though.

If I just wanted to give to charity, I'd donate directly to the charity. If there's nothing to entice me, there's no point in me doing it through Humble Bundle. I'm sure the only reason that you buy bundles is to give to charity, right?

7 years ago

The only reason i buy the yogscast bundles is for charity .
I dont care whats in it at all .

Been 31 months subscriber aswell . I just enjoy the content those brits make alot , so im always happy to support a cause they are representing .

Also i can assure you , that half million dollars they made , solid 80% was from ppl who did it purely for charity :)

7 years ago

You may buy it simply for charity, but not everyone else is going to, nor do they have to. I'm not a fan of Yogscast, nor do I wish to give $30 for bundle games. That in no way means that I don't like to give to charity, since I have donated to certain charities, and I try to always give all of my money to charity on Humble Bundle. But, sometimes I do like getting something in return. The games are an incentive, and some people are not going to donate unless there is something that entices them.

Also, I'm quite curious where you got your statistic from, because I personally doubt it's true. Perhaps we could agree to disagree.

7 years ago

pffft didn't u know 95% of statistics are made up.....wait.......

7 years ago

So ppl should really just look @ that as , you want to give 30$ for charity , and get some games in return ?
Not as , is that worth 30$ .

You should know better. This is SG.
This is a site where people complain about the contents of a $3 bundle of 10 games. -_-

7 years ago

Sadly you got a massive point there ...

7 years ago

You may want to read comments below. It's a gimmick that works surprisingly well, and thus is common for charities to promote through. Giving to charity empty-handed as you're suggesting just isn't at all enticing to most people, while getting something in return- even if it isn't the most cost-efficient return- is far more compelling. Add in that Yogcast bundles typically include exclusive cosmetics and the like, and those with the funds to spare for such indulgences often take the plunge.

Put another way, it works. It may not work for you personally, but it's a system that caters to the perspectives of enough people out there that it's quite functional to base such events around.

7 years ago

You may want to read my comment again. I never said the system doesn't work, nor was I implying that... I was saying that most people aren't going purchase a bundle solely because it's for charity. It's a simple fact; it's how humans are. Also, I wasn't suggesting that people give directly to charity rather than going through Humble Bundle either. People clearly want something, otherwise they would just give directly to a charity, which I've stated twice. The point behind the things I've said, is that just including things that have been previously bundled, is going to put some people off. By including something that is more enticing, you'll get more buyers.

7 years ago

You may want to read my comment again.

This comment?

Would you buy a bundle full of games that you already own, just so that money will go to charity? I highly doubt that most people that are buying it are doing so out of the kindness of their heart.

I read it again!
I'm still interpreting it in the manner by which I previously addressed it- you were giving the indication that the bundle was undesirable, and that people weren't at all considering charity as a motivation. The comments below alone make it clear that such isn't true.

If that wasn't your intended sentiment, then yes, we're likely on the same page- but your phrasing led me to a different understanding. I think your.. exasperation? simply came across (at least to me) as a bit more disdainful than you intended, is all. :)

7 years ago

You appear to be contradicting yourself. First you said "Giving to charity empty-handed as you're suggesting just isn't at all enticing to most people, while getting something in return- even if it isn't the most cost-efficient return- is far more compelling," which again, I never once suggested. And, now you're criticizing something I've said, that is similar to what you said. What?

I stand by what I've said, three times now... most people that are buying that bundle are not doing it just for the charity, most people are going to want the games, for one reason or another. If someone didn't care about the games at all, they would most likely give directly to a damn charity.

The comments definitely don't prove the confusing point that you seem to be trying to make, in fact, to me, most of them look like people that are either worried about the price or the games. Of course it's clear that some people are doing it for the charity, but it's also clear that there are those that aren't. Or, did you read over those ones?

• "The No option shouldve been changed to "no, to meh for my wallet""
  • "I'm curious but I'm going to wait to see what else is going to get revealed before making a decision."
  • "If it was 10 and increased 1.5 per week it would be better.
    $30 is to much for a blind bundle that has repeats and low priced games, at the begin.
    I will just keep the money and wait to donate for AGDQ soon"
  • "Well, counting the 650$ worth against 30$ price this is more than 95% off, so it's a good deal from that perspective despite looking pricey at first glance"
  • "Pass for now. For 40$ CAD I could get Deus Ex during the winter sale and I don't see anything here that appeals to me :/."
  • "I'll wait for more reveals, but most likely pass.."

I guess all of those comments must be from people who are clearly just wanting to donate to a charity, and don't care one bit about the price or the games.

7 years ago

Clearly, people have no sense of nuance. They will either donate to a charity and expect nothing in return, or not even consider the charity receiving money as something positive, because they simply don't care about charities, if they don't directly contribute to charities.

/s

7 years ago

Ok, I'm not entirely sure what you're trying to say... might be because I'm tired. I'm assuming the "/s" is supposed to mean "sarcasm".

It almost seems like you're attempting to twist my words, and are trying to say that I was implying that people are either one extreme or the other, no in between, which isn't what I was saying. Obviously each person has their own motive behind why they're purchasing this particular bundle... some just want the games, some want the games and care about donating, and of course there are those just purchasing to be charitable. I never once implied that people either just care about the games or just care about the charity, nor was I implying that people don't care about charity unless they directly donate. If I've somehow misunderstood your sarcasm, do forgive me.

This whole thing was started when a previous user implied that one should only care about the charity and not the games. I'm pretty sure that the majority of those that are buying this bundle care more about the games than just the fact that it's for charity. I don't understand how some people fail to understand this.

7 years ago

Your argument was, I think, "People care more about the games than the charity" and your way to support it was to say "If they cared only about the charity, they would donate to it directly", but that claim does not prove the former. People could care mainly about the charity, but the games could be the little thing to tip them over. (Which is what I believe). But then, arguing what people care more about, it's kind of hard to find any kind of proof or argument.

7 years ago

No, that wasn't my argument. The entire point of everything I said is that not everyone just cares about the charity, with this Yogscast bundle, or with any other bundle on Humble Bundle. Someone shouldn't have to just care about the charity either, since that's not the kind of site Humble Bundle is. Humble Bundle is mainly about getting a good deal, and the fact that your money can go to charity is a plus. Most regulars to the site are going to seek what they think is a good deal. If someone bought this bundle to be charitable, good, but that doesn't mean everyone else should have to feel the same way. The average purchase for the Yogscast bundle has been around $30 since the beginning, so, it's obvious that a lot of people want those games. That's not saying that none of those people care at all about the charity, but it does make it clear that charity is most likely not the only motive.

Perhaps I didn't word certain things very well. When I mentioned that people could donate directly to a charity, I was kind of referring to those that buy from Humble Bundle as a whole. To me, it wouldn't make sense for someone just to use the site for giving to charity, so, if that's all one cared about, they'd most likely not be a regular to the site, and would probably be someone that donates directly. Many people that use Humble Bundle are going to be worried about what the bundles contain, even the ones where 100% of the sales go to charity. It's silly to expect any different. Anyway, I'm sick of replying in this thread, so, I won't be doing so anymore.

Happy Holidays.

7 years ago*

Fair enough, and happy holidays to you too!

7 years ago

I forgot about the JingleJam ... i will definitelly get that on payday .
Bundle may be so-so but its for charity and thats what matter

7 years ago

$650 worth of awesome stuff

average price = 18$+ it could be interesting

7 years ago

If it was 10 and increased 1.5 per week it would be better.
$30 is to much for a blind bundle that has repeats and low priced games, at the begin.

I will just keep the money and wait to donate for AGDQ soon

7 years ago

I wonder whether the price will increase day by day? other than that 30 bucks for 30+ games (which probably have been bundled more or less) is not too bad. still a gamble...

edit: ok doesn't look like price will increase, but still...

7 years ago*

So does someone knows if the price will raise as more are reveled?

7 years ago

I don't think it'll raise. There's limited availability (50,000 bundles), so I'm assuming it'll sell out before the end of the month.

7 years ago

Then it's worth waiting for a day or two to see what's going to be revealed.

7 years ago

Right, a day or two works, but with limited availability, it prevents people from waiting until the last day to see if it's worth it (unless it doesn't sell well). Rather than a price increase, they're limiting the amount sold.

7 years ago

The price won't raise at any point. Its just that these are limited to 50k copies.

7 years ago

I think I'll get it for charity and who knows I'll be surprised

7 years ago

Thinking the same. Might give it a day or two...not sure.

7 years ago

Well, counting the 650$ worth against 30$ price this is more than 95% off, so it's a good deal from that perspective despite looking pricey at first glance

7 years ago

Of course, but you're posting that on a forum where lots of people think $2.99 for 15 games is "very expensive".

7 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 1 year ago.

7 years ago

lmao true

7 years ago

Quality also matters, most of Indiegala's bundles are shit - games are sub-par, and while there's many in them, that time could be spent with way better games.
But with Yogcast, at least the games are really nice, I hope they'll keep it that way

7 years ago

The No option shouldve been changed to "no, to meh for my wallet"

7 years ago

You realise the whole point of that bundle is to raise money for charity ?

7 years ago

One of tomorrows unlocks is Goat Simulator.

I think there will be multiple each day since more than 50 left to reveal and only 30 days, even though there are only 30 boxes.

7 years ago

Where do you see that there's 50 more to be revealed?

7 years ago*

7 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 2 years ago.

7 years ago

I'll wait for more reveals, but most likely pass..

7 years ago

Why the heck not. The worst case scenario is supporting a charity and ending up with a heap of games to give away.

7 years ago

Psychonauts was on my wish list and I enjoyed the first bit.trip runner so I bought a bundle, and it's just fun to see what game you'll get that day =D
Also 100% charity, no brainer imo!

7 years ago

Pass for now. For 40$ CAD I could get Deus Ex during the winter sale and I don't see anything here that appeals to me :/.

7 years ago

LOL, when you put it that way...seems like an easy "pass."

7 years ago

I got Doom, Fallout 4, Just Cause 3 and Mafia III for about 40 EUR during the recent sales. Now compare them with the crap within this bundle they're asking €28.41 for.

7 years ago

I'm curious but I'm going to wait to see what else is going to get revealed before making a decision.

7 years ago

will wait...

7 years ago

Can you just lock it in for whatever amount and raise it to $30 later? Since it's limited and all...

7 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 4 years ago.

7 years ago

I just tested this with a 0.01 donation (felt dirty afterwards). You can bump it up to the $5 DATLOF tier but apparently not the full $30 tier.

7 years ago

I have a $1 order on file, if I increase it to $30 I will get nothing at all?

7 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.