So I recently bought two tubes of Kalles Kaviar from IKEA cuz they were on sale and I've read up on how horrible they taste but it's really quite fine to me and the family, although the sis refuses to eat it cuz it's apparently too cruel to eat tubed fish eggs, roe, which we love and eat a lot of in sushi anyways, anyhow, what I'm trying to say is that from my google sleuthing, I can only find recipes for Kalles Kaviar with hard boiled eggs and crispbread, and I've also come across something quite interesting, cream Kalles Kaviar spaghetti, but there is no recipe.

I'll like to request for some recipes that you may have or can concoct. I'll add an invite-only level-according-to-the-person-who-suggested-the-recipe-specific giveaway for each decent recipe you can come up with. The two tubes expire at the end of the month tho lmao but I'll still probably eat it because preservatives and also it's in a tube, in a fridge.

If you have no idea what Kalles Kaviar is, Kalles Kaviar is super salty yet oddly sweet and fishy, cod fish baby eggs that is a stable in Sweden, where IKEA is from duhh.

Edit; "No in the way" is not a typo btw hahaxDd

And here, first one's freeee.
Lv1+ (3 days from 19/09/17)
Update (3 days from 20/09/17)

EDIT EDIT - Maybe A New Upcoming Tabletop Card Game?

6 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Do you like Kalles Kaviar?

View Results
Yeah it great
No in the way
Potatoes are the best
Move over potatoes, kittens are truly the best

I love regular caviar, never had this; I should give it a try. Thanks for posting this. :)

6 years ago

Let me know if you try any of the pasta dishes :-)

6 years ago

Short train (last 2 hours) bump!!

PS; I'm thinking of starting a crowdfunded Kickstarter family-friendly tabletop card game.
This is the first time I'm talking about it anywhere and I just figured to ask anyone about their genuine thoughts on it. (I may create a proper thread if this post gets enough comments.)

The community here on SG is great and I figured that it'll be cool if I could promote it here in an off-topic discussion thread. It'll probably only see the light of day say early first or second quarter of next year 2018,, but I just figured I'll get some thoughts from those who actually would read my comment here. Cheers!!:)

6 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 3 years ago.

6 years ago

Thank you !

View attached image.
View attached image.
View attached image.
View attached image.
View attached image.