Don't want to buy from g2a and kinguin.
I know this 66% (+10% for monthly bundle) coupon, but not really interested about other games from bundle. https://www.humblebundle.com/sega-strategy-bundle
I tried 20% coupon at FunStock Digital, but it's not working for me.
Can You help me guys? What is the best deal at the moment?

8 years ago

Comment has been collapsed.

You could try to find a trader who bought this bundle and would buy and send you the gift link for it. Even at 15% standard profit rate on the sale price, it should be over 55% discount.

Alternatively, this is how it stands in stores now: https://isthereanydeal.com/#/page:game/info?plain=footballmanagerii0ivi

8 years ago

I would be that from the hundred thousand of people who have bought the humble bundle, only a few actually used their FM2016 discount
code. I expect people to drop them here now anyway.

I personally thought about it too, but as you can not buy it in Germany (also not on humble and other stores),
I'd have to trade for it. Unfortunately traders of course don't offer it like it was -66% discounted so I guess... nope.

8 years ago

It's not a code, it's tied to your account.

8 years ago

They can't,at least if what it says on the main page of the current humble is accurate:

NOTE: In order to redeem this coupon, you must have a Humble Bundle account or set up a Humble Bundle account using the same email address you used to purchase the bundle. This coupon will expire at 11:00 AM on May 5, 2016. Not valid with other offers or discounts. Limit one per account.

Only option would be to find someone they trust who has bought the bundle, send them the money, have them buy it and then give them the key.

I say just uby the bundle and either trade away the games you don't want or make giveaways although the one key/tier thing doesn't make that easy to be fair.

8 years ago

When I select the coupon and add it to my cart, it's *$15.29 usd (w/ the 10% monthly discount also).

Checkout

xxxxx@xxxx.com
Not xxxxx@xxxxx.com? Logout
This purchase is a gift; send me a gift link.

looks just like a normal store purchase to me. the only way they could give it to you would be in the form of a key

ed: it wouldn't be $22 on g2a, if it wasn't possible to do this

8 years ago

The game isn't exactly good anyway... ^_^

8 years ago

Buy the bundle, get the coupon, buy the game, and trade the 2 teir keys (or give them away).

8 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.