I understood and accepted the action from steamgifts๏ผŒsince the Metro 2033 was for free during the THQ Dec giveaways. You guys promised at that time that you would definitely bring Metro 2033 back to giveaways in the near future. Two months passed by and nothing happened right now, I just want to ask you politely when will be possible to give away the Metro 2033 again? Thx in advance~

1 decade ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

You can give it away in the forums, if you are so eager to give it away.

1 decade ago

Seems like never)) Many users (like you and me) have those free keys. so it will flood the SteamGifts again. IMHO

1 decade ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 4 years ago.

1 decade ago

No, he just wants to get 20$ contribut points without investment :D

1 decade ago

So true ^^

1 decade ago

I hope they don't. Although I have a tradable copy, never got a key from FB.

1 decade ago

There are still too many keys out there so I hope that Metro won't be back for much longer. And as RaikSidd and TrinityGlasfille said, You can give it in other ways, easiest way post it in this forum.

1 decade ago

This is funny, stuff don't want a Metro to giveaway but many games from bundles which you can buy from 0,01 are good :D That's why we have now so many contributors. people buy a lot of bundles almost for free and then they have something like 1000$ contributors. That's so unfair to the others contributors which buy AAA games and giveaway it :)

1 decade ago

Closed 1 decade ago by Beerjing.