https://gamerobo.com/

I don't know if it's legit, i just received this on e-mail few hours ago.

7 years ago

Comment has been collapsed.

Weird that the two big games they have on sale are part of that G2A legit bundle.

Key reseller I'm thinking.

7 years ago

100%

7 years ago

Hello,

The keys have been purchased from the publishers, through G2A Direct - B2B platform dedicated to sellers. There have been dedicated keys just for companies, apart from the ones sold by G2A.

7 years ago

So you are just confirming that you are buying the G2A legit bundles and reselling the keys?

7 years ago

What I am saying is that the publishers who sold the bundle on G2A also made it available for other companies. Would it be different if the keys were delivered on the same terms directly by the publisher instead of handling all the B2B transactions via G2A wholesale platform?

7 years ago

So the devs behind Lords of the Fallen and Superhot decided to offer their games up at tremendous discounts not only to G2A but to some website no one has heard of?

Your story is not convincing.

7 years ago

What I said is that the publishers of those games contacted G2A and made the deal available for retail. Separately, they also provided keys which could be purchased by store owners using the G2A Wholesale Business 2 Business platform. If you look at G2A Direct there are publishers present on the website and conduct business there.

I am not trying to convince you of anything. I am just answering the questions from this thread. You may think of us as being shady because we are just starting out as a small website, but hopefully this will change with time.

7 years ago

Other G2A-affiliated sites like HotRandomKey have also been selling Superhot on its own, so I don't find the story of these being keys from some G2A B2B store outlandish.

7 years ago

Yeah, Key reseller and trying to take benefit of every random non-legit site deal.

7 years ago

So which are the legit websites in your opinion? And why do you think a deal made by the developers of the games are not-legit? Just because they decided to run the promotion on G2A instead of their own website?

7 years ago

The webpages that Steam allows to sell the keys, GreenManGaming, Gamersgate... G2A is non-legit website anyway. :/

7 years ago

"Robo" in Spanish means "theft", GameTheft.

But they are just reselling from g2a

7 years ago

So it makes perfect sense xD

7 years ago

Dear sviat,

We had no idea that "Robo" means theft is Spanish. Our name derives from the word "Robot" hence the small robot head in our logo.

7 years ago

Not surprising given how often Spanish derives its words from English, in this case from "rob" (i.e. "you robbed them." if used in past tense) getting an "o" added to the end to become "robo".

7 years ago

I don't think many spanish words come from english. (actually, none come to mind)
In this case, the spanish word, robo, or robar comes from the latin word, raubare. In french it's rober, which is where the english word rob comes from. In italian is rubare, and roubar in portuguese.

7 years ago

Just a head's up for anyone who doesn't know. If these keys are actually from the G2A bundle, they will expire near the beginning of April.

Edit: Put wrong month. Taking a longer nap next time.

7 years ago*

April, not August.

"You have to receive and activate those keys before 10th of April 2017. After this date, the keys will be deactivated. "

G2A Deal thread

7 years ago

rip, wrote it half asleep. Changed now.

7 years ago

Each game has a warning that the keys need to be activated before March 31st, 2017, in order to avoid any issues.

7 years ago

View attached image.
7 years ago

Someone Re-Selling g2a stuff

View attached image.
7 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 3 years ago.

7 years ago

7 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 3 years ago.

7 years ago

Dont waste your time on it

7 years ago

A few years ago I read the manga, then watched the anime. The first 10 minutes of the first ep is so incredibly well done, but I don't think most people will get just how meaningful it is unless they read the manga first (simply because the manga glosses over how painful her life really was growing up, and then after getting to know the character you're hit with the anime ramping it up to 11 right at the start). I can honestly say it's one of my favorite 'sad' moments in any anime ever.

7 years ago*

I did enjoy it and haven't read the manga :p

7 years ago

We have purchased the keys from the publishers, through G2A Direct - B2B platform dedicated to sellers. There have been dedicated keys just for companies, apart from the ones sold by G2A.

7 years ago

Props for posting the pic from Kotoura-San, really enjoyed some parts of that series. :)

7 years ago

wait.. reselling resller stuff....... lets shoot for 3x next.. resell a resold key that was purchased from a reseller that purchased it from a questionable source. ^^

7 years ago

ever work a government contract? :P
But seriously, in the business world this is typical. For example, I work for a company that sells my time to another company that in turn sells my time through a reseller that sells my time to the end client. No joke, everyone gets a cut and I get the scraps :)

7 years ago

I've been in a somewhat similar situation in the past. Power company hires a large consultant to change the computers and update the software in preparation for Y2K. The consultant in turn hires a number of smaller consultants to provide the workforce and I got hired by one of those.

The power company was paying $80/hour to the large consultant for every hire, and by the time it trickled down to me I was getting $15/hour. (It was good money for a kid barely out of college, but over 80% of the money still went to the middle-men.)

7 years ago

profits everywhere

7 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 4 months ago.

7 years ago

Just tried it. Received key on email within few minutes from purchase. Site has 82% safe score on scamadviser.com if anyone is interested.

7 years ago

Yes, and developer name behind it...

7 years ago

We have no idea what scamadviser.com takes into account when assigning the rating. From what I saw the info they have is outdated (our website is not hosted in US for a long time) and it's clearly written on our website that we are based in Romania (which is part of the EU).

7 years ago

Well, keys from g2a had to be activated for no longer than 7 days for evade problems , soon he maybe will have problems :D

7 years ago

Were there any additional fees?

7 years ago

i think yes , 1,82 EUR in total(paying via paypal)

7 years ago*

All PayPal fees are included in the price. If the price was increased during the checkout this means that EU VAT was added based on the country you live in. This is the EU regulation regarding VAT for electronic licenses.

7 years ago

So how they got your email ?

Anyway, a fake company without any official address/mailbox, with hidden whois info...

7 years ago

This is the e-mail, no idea how they got my e-mail
http://i.imgur.com/ZhSAaqn.png
It seems they give 2 games+random game at 2.99.

7 years ago*

Probably from a random giveaway then.

7 years ago

If you've gone to any of these sites that give away free game keys or enter in "gleam" type GAs and entered your email, I think it's safe to say one of them probably did it, especially since it's game related.

The site has 21k followers on twitter, and over 2k likes on facebook. They also post with links of G2A and Kinguin..

7 years ago*

Most likely you have been part of a giveaway we hosted. In this case, it was clearly written that by joining the giveaway and receiving the free game you are subscribing to our newsletter.

The email you received has an unsubscribe link which you can use to opt-out of future emails.

7 years ago

How long does it takes for them to process my order?
EDIT: got my key after 20-ish minutes.

7 years ago*

Sorry for the delay. Due to recent fraud attempts the delivery process is not 100% automatic. We verify each order manually before delivering the keys. This means that in some cases (between 2-3 a.m. and 7-8 a.m.) there may be a delay of a few hours in receiving your keys.

7 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 4 months ago.

7 years ago

I won't be surprised if a "random game" is one of:

• Syberia
  • Syberia II
  • DiRT 3 Complete Edition
View attached image.
7 years ago

You would be surprised ;)

7 years ago

The 14.99 "premium" game on fake sale from 19.99 doesn't exactly make your website look trustworthier.

7 years ago

You should see their other bundle 12 mostly free games for 2.5$

7 years ago

Still waiting for Superhot to appear for sale on a store I trust (like HumbleBundle, or BundleStars).

7 years ago

There are 2 sellers on kinguin selling it for 0.98 € and 0.99 €

https://www.kinguin.net/category/24686/superhot-steam-cd-key/

7 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.