Humble Bundle Day of the Devs 2016 Bundle

Now is the time to seize the Day! Day of the Devs is an annual event in San Francisco, hosted by Double Fine and iam8bit, that gives developers from far and wide the chance to show off their games to guests of all ages. Great music and food are icing on the cake this November 5th! If you can't make it to the gathering, we've gathered together a bundle of games to make it up to you.

WARNING: There is Steam bundle were you can get missing games from this bundle potentially much cheaper if you already have most of the listed games - http://store.steampowered.com/bundle/1910/

Lowest BTA: $4.14

Tier $1

GAME RATINGS CARDS BUNDLED RETAIL PRICE
Lumino City 91% of 557 Reviews - 3 $19.99
Broken Age 83% of 5351 Reviews 4 $24.99
Titan Souls 77% of 2076 Reviews - 2 $14.99

Tier BTA

Massive Chalice 70% of 1042 Reviews 2 $19.99
Oxenfree 93% of 1785 Reviews 0 $19.99
Grim Fandango Remastered 88% of 2381 Reviews 3 $14.99

Tier 9$

Day of the Tentacle Remastered 97% of 716 Reviews 0 $14.99

+Day of the Devs VIP Ticket

VIPs in attendance at the San Francisco event on Saturday, November 5

Retail: $130
CV: 32.25 (with tier 3)

Wondering what games you already own from each bundle? There's an extension/ UserScript for that - check it out

7 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Will you buy this bundle?

View Results
Yes, Tier 1 worth my dollar
I'll beat that BTA!
Tier 9$, always wanted to get Day of the Tentacle
Hm, maybe? I'm not sure yet
No, this bundle doesn't look good
What, new HB bundle on Saturday? I'm not prepared for this!

Just got BTA. Quite good.

7 years ago

STOP THE PRESSES!

The bundle has just been made available directly on Steam, and potentially much cheaper if you already have most of the games:

https://www.steamgifts.com/discussion/HECvU/93-off-day-of-the-devs-bundle-on-steam-not-hb-really-nice-pricepossible-glitch

7 years ago

PSA: Remember to get the 1 buck tier off HB first to lower the price of that Steam bundle by a huge margin ;)

7 years ago

Yes, if you don't already have those games. The thing is, they've all been bundled several times before, so many of us already do.

7 years ago

I think most don't have Titan Soul unless they sub to the monthly, and even getting that alone via the USD1 tier is worth it since it'll drop the price more than 1 USD and you get 2 extra games too.

7 years ago

I think most don't have Titan Soul unless they sub to the monthly

It's been in a couple of Build-A-Bundles as well, at prices that were up to 90% off, so a lot of folks had it.

7 years ago

Oh? I only remember seeing it on the monthly and on some high/third tier (USD10 or so) bundle in the past. Don't really remember any build-a-bundle with it, but I don't keep updated on bundle scenes a lot lately especially due to crazy backlogs.

7 years ago

Just did this myself on finding out.
Saved about 50% off the $9 top tier price of the humble - and part of that money came from card sales.

7 years ago

Amazing value, feel bad for people who goes with high tier since Day of the Tentacle is so cheap. I'll add info in OP.

7 years ago

Yeah now i feel bad for buying tier 3, im such a moron. Few dollars thrown away... again.

7 years ago

Well, you couldn't have known.. :[

7 years ago

GOD TITAN SOULS IS F*CKING HARD

7 years ago

I feel you ༼ つ ಥ_ಥ ༽つ

7 years ago

Thanks for the info. Bought 1$ + Devs bundle on steam. Day of the tentacle was on my wishlist so got it slightly cheaper + an extra copy of Broken Age. Which I backed on kickstarter.

7 years ago

I might just get the Steam bundle, since all I'm missing are Chalice, Oxenfree, and Titan Souls. Is there any way to get the Titan Souls Collector's Edition stuff without having to buy it again? I know GOG has an upgrade option, but I can't see it anywhere on Steam

7 years ago

Forgot to buy this. D:

Oh well. Own Titan Souls already. lol

7 years ago

7 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.