https://www.hrkgame.com/games/product/mad-max/

I purchased a copy for myself and activated it in steam already. Not sure if anyone else has ever used HRK - it seems kinda shady but I paid via paypal and paypal charged my CC so I think I will be ok!

7 years ago

Comment has been collapsed.

What's the mystery game you received?

7 years ago

I think its random, because i ordered two different games and got two different free games.

The two free games I got were:

Nicolas Eymerich The Inquisitor Book II : The Village
Pineview Drive

7 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 3 years ago.

7 years ago

At least we know keys from the Humble monthly ended up on HRK as well.

7 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 7 years ago.

7 years ago

[You want] Mad Max [You need] $6.99

Or if you were talking about trading, you're in the wrong section, follow us, please...

7 years ago

Ok, wrong section indeed, sorry.

7 years ago

No problem :)

7 years ago

excellent job on the rescue mission! ^^

View attached image.
7 years ago

It was same price on g2a months ago, and now even cheaper, I wouldn't give g2a as an example, but since you posted a deal about HRK.

And I'm pretty sure the price difference of HRK and G2a doesn't worth the free game they give you, not even if they give you a few of them.

7 years ago*

Whilst both are grey market resellers the difference between the two is significant. G2A is a marketplace, HRK is a regular key reseller. I'm not saying ones better than the other but you have. A much better idea who you're dealing with when shopping at HRK.

7 years ago

I'm pretty sure they aren't professional tho. EDIT: I meant official.

7 years ago

I never claimed they were but it really depends on how you're using "professional", both are registered companies. For the customer the important distinction is you buy from HRK whilst you buy through G2A. Bad feedback doesn't effect G2A as they can just claim the seller is the problem. HRK are the seller and can't pass the blame.

I don't have much experience buying from either but at least partly for the reasons I've given above and partly because they are the smaller company and can less afford problems I'd expect HRK would make more of an effort to resolve any issues.

EDIT: As for your edit I never claimed that either. In fact I specifically noted they were both grey market sites.

7 years ago

Well with officially I meant they aren't official resellers as in, they got contact with the devs to get the keys etc.

7 years ago

That's exactly what the grey market is. I stated in my initial post the both sites were grey market (i.e. unofficial sellers)

7 years ago

Ah I overread nevermind, I don't trust either site though.

7 years ago

Nice deal, but I think this one is better.
http://www.cdkeys.com/pc/games/mad-max-pc
Only $ 6,59 and it has 3 DLCs included:

• Pentacal GulpCut
  • Rockmaw Brawla
  • ThirstCutter
7 years ago

First off, thank you for sharing this.

I wanted to ask you how do you know it comes with all three DLC because I checked the link, and unless I missed it, I didn't see anywhere stating that it comes with all 3 DLC. Thanks in advance!

7 years ago

Just look at my steam library, it has those 3 DLCs, also you can check at the reviews on mad max page at the cdkeys website, I'm not the only one to get it, everyone who bought it got those DLCs too =)

7 years ago

Nice! Thanks for letting me know man.

7 years ago

dang, a new shady place to buy games from! I learn new amazing things about the internet everyday!

7 years ago

So, can somebody who's played this tell me how the fighting system is. Is it good? Better or worse than the Arkham games? Is there some depth to it?

(I've watched several reviews, but still don't feel like I have a very good sense.)

7 years ago

I didn't play much Arkham games and when i played, fighting system didn't feel good for me. But in Mad Max it suits. There is not much depth to hit,parry and some finishers but it felt satisfying for me. Also game is all about small skirmishes and driving car. So don't expect anything more. Overall it is a good game. But let me warn you boss fights sucks. :D All of them are the same.

7 years ago

Thanks for the information.

7 years ago

Don't expect too much depth from the fighting system. On the other hand the car combat system is very entertaining and unique.

7 years ago

Yeah? So I should play it for the car battles, not the hand-to-hand stuff, if I play it at all?

7 years ago

I feel that's stronger than I intended. First off, you can use car attacks against people on foot as well (it's probably the part I enjoyed the most, to be honest, sending people flying with the harpoon), so the distinction is rather between when you as a player is in a car, and when you're not. The hand-to-hand is very much like Shadow of Mordor mechanically. But if memory serves me right, Mad Max developed the melee fighting styles of the opponents more (basing them on different martial arts styles), while not focusing too much on providing depth for the player style. This works fine early on - there are some really meaty takedowns, but it did get kinda repetitive for me towards the end. On the other hand, I still haven't beaten SoM, so maybe that combat has flaws that will reveal themselves later.

7 years ago

I played a little so I can tell you that the game is good if you like open worlds an want to explore you have a big map and can do a lot of things with the car.

You can upgrade the character , his armor , his car , the fighting is good but the car battles are better .

I didn't play Arkham games so I can't compere with them :D

7 years ago

This game is getting a ton of discounts everywhere. O_o
Maybe if I wait long enough I'll see it on a humble bundle lol.

7 years ago

Happy cake day! :D

7 years ago

Thank you!

7 years ago

It was already in the Humble monthly bundle a few months ago - so might not come back for a while. And happy cake day :-)

7 years ago

Hehe, thanks!

7 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.