https://store.steampowered.com/app/1437820/
Chinese only. Steam DB

«The Legend of Three Kingdoms» [三国群英传] is a strategic war chess game produced by OdinSoft. 1998 released

3 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

!addlicense asf 537109 for the ASF people out there :)

3 years ago

SteamDB name says is "HEROES"?

https://steamdb.info/app/1437820/info/

3 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 3 years ago.

3 years ago

Unless you understand Chinese or are trying to learn the language... why would you grab that game? O_o

3 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 2 years ago.

3 years ago

in 10 years this game will finally be translated to english due to an unexpected success...

3 years ago

exactly

3 years ago

And also for the +1

3 years ago

3 years ago

I know it's such a silly reason, but i have target to reach 2000 legit games at the end of year, and by legit i won't add shady random games to my library as well (I already clean some of them from my library too), but since this one has pretty good review and quite a lot of people giving their voices then why not take it i guess..

3 years ago

Ah, that's quite fine. A few years ago, I had that goal to reach level 50 on Steam so I started to craft badges like mad during sales. Don't ask me why I was focused on that number specifically, I have no idea. So, yeah... I understand "silly". :)

That said, I also had forgotten about the +1 peeps.

3 years ago

Yeah sometimes we have no exact reason to explain why we have to do that, it's just the feel we want to do it and make it happen lol..
I'll probably won't care about doing this at some point, who knows one or two years from now, but at this time i'll just keep follow the track since i still care i guess..

3 years ago

Why such an arbitrary number and not 2021 for example? ;-)

3 years ago

That's not a bad idea, but tbh the reason why i only aim to reach certain number rather than making it into a unique number is because i don't want getting tied with obligation to remove certain games just because i want to keep that exact number in my profile, and it might be troublesome and annoying for me lol..
But thankfully there is screenshot and artwork feature, thanks to that i able to capture some with funny numbers like 69, 666, and 911, so i might documenting that as well in the future :)

3 years ago

It is different game but title reminds me other games called Romance of the three Kingdoms. I played at kast one of these games in old times (don't remember which part) . Did not have possibility to play newer ones (but I would love to play) and many of them (but not all) have not English version... This one unfortunately does not have English too.

3 years ago

Cheers for the heads up!

3 years ago

Thanks. I'll give it a try. Good chance to practice Chinese, though I suspect some of the vocabulary will have zero modern day use. :).

3 years ago

Dragon Force in China.

3 years ago

Thanks for posting this. 😄

3 years ago

Ending soon

3 years ago

Closed 3 years ago by Time6uardian.