never saw it at this price. it's 75% off at gamersgate for 3 and a half more hours. but i couldn't play the base game yet. so should i wait and play the base game till another sale or should i buy it now? it's a multiplayer-only game so sooner is better, i guess? any advise?

1 decade ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Three questions:
Do you want it?
Do you REALY want it?
Would you play it RIGHT NOW?

If you have to say "No" to one of these questions.. dont buy it ;)

1 decade ago

wise advise. no "no"es but if i'll buy it, i hope i won't get dissappointed with a better steam sale.:D

1 decade ago

Play the base game first. I picked up the base game during summer sale and while I liked it, my PC at the time wasnt that great so it had some problems for me. I got Deadliest during Winter Sale after I had upgraded my PC. Downloaded, installed, played 20 mins. Not touched it since.

I like the base game, but I got Deadliest b/c NINJAS and was hopeful it was an improvement on the base, but it was very underwhelming.

$3.75 is a very good price and IMO its an easy risk, but you need the base to play Deadliest Warrior anyway.

1 decade ago

It was 3.30 at russian store not so long ago. So trade it at summer sale if you like the base game.

1 decade ago

3.30?

1 decade ago

$

1 decade ago

maybe few months ago then.
Latest sale it was like 5 usd.

1 decade ago

I am sure cause my ukranian friend bought it like a week ago, and i remember i was like 3.3$ or 3.5$, ill ask him again when he comes online. We are talking about the DLC, just to be sure

Edit: 66% off from 9.99$, confirmed. Russian price was even better, like 2.75$ or so.

1 decade ago

yeah, checked my store history, youre right.
5usd for Complete pack.

1 decade ago

Closed 1 decade ago by partypooperwastaken.