So pretend you have every current gaming console, along with a maxed out gaming PC. Assume that price doesn't matter.

Now, assume you're going to buy two games that are releasing between now and December 31st, 2016.

What two games would you buy, and why?

(in case you need a list of what is releasing, see this list on Wikipedia.)

7 years ago

Comment has been collapsed.

Civ 6 and Skyrim: SE

7 years ago

Deus Ex: Mankind Divided and Mafia III. Checked all comments and did not see this kind of "bundle"... strange...

7 years ago

Mafia III and Watch Dogs 2 would be my top, also like Battlefield series and love Civilizations, but I'm that guy who likes to have "Full Gaming Experience" (meaning ALL new-content-DLCs, NOT skins etc);
Bioshock: The Collection, TESV: Skyrim - Special Edition (if not yet own these games), Dead Rising 4 (positive over previous is that won't feature timer system), haven't played Dishonored yet, but seems good game according to my friends and game reviews, so Dishonored 2 :D

7 years ago

Syberia 3
Frozen Synapse 2

If anyone is interested in simracing, that is using driving wheel controller, I highly recommend "Automobilista" (in early access and scheduled for release this year but not listed in the wikipedia page!)

7 years ago

Dishonored 2 & GOD EATER 2 Rage Burst

7 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.