I just bought DOOM on cdkeys.com for $ 9.39
I think it's great deal, am I right?

6 years ago

Comment has been collapsed.

very good deal indeed

6 years ago

but I don't check Recommended Specifications...

It's
Processor: Intel Core i7-3770/AMD FX-8350 or better
Memory: 8 GB RAM
Graphics: NVIDIA GTX 970 4GB/AMD Radeon R9 290 4GB or better

And I have only
Intel Core I5-3450
8 GB RAM
GeForce GTX 750 TI

How you think, DOOM will run on my PC ?

6 years ago

I say, try it. It's very well optimized.

6 years ago

I don't think you will have any problems. Try it, but not in high settings

6 years ago

I could play it on GTX 750, Pentium g3220 on medium, you should be good

6 years ago

Great! Now I have to download only 58 GB ;)

6 years ago

i use an i3 and a rx 480. i run nightmare settings and over 100 fps most of the time. the game it beyond optimized on vulcan

6 years ago

I play it on i5-6600 and hd 7850
it runs fine

6 years ago

It will on Vulkan, just lower the graphics quality

6 years ago

You've probably already got the answer you needed, but I will say that I played with no problem with a much lower spec PC. :) (GTX 660 for starters)

6 years ago

If this video is labeled correctly, you should have no problem. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1PqijFiWBQc

Edit: I say "if that video is labeled correctly" because I see other videos with similar systems getting 30-40 fps.

6 years ago

I have never used the site. it's not one of those "shady" ones dealing with bad keys is it+

6 years ago

I bought few times there and everytime everything was ok

6 years ago

thanks. Suppose I have to make an account and buy it then, cause it is a good price.

6 years ago

Cdkeys is an unauthorized reseller, in other words they're one of the "grey market" stores. A quote from their FAQ:

Why are your products so cheap? Our management team has over thirty years of combined experience within the industry with an extensive network of suppliers and contacts from which to source products. We buy from all corners of the globe to ensure the cheapest possible prices and as we only sell products in a digital form we're able to make significant savings on postage and related expenses - we then pass these reductions on to you, which ensures our pricing is the most competitive around!

6 years ago

Okay. I was afraid of that. I may as well wait for next Humble monthly or christmas sale on Steam instead.

6 years ago

Nope, don't trust gray-market sites like that.

6 years ago

Never buy used then as that is grey market.

6 years ago

You know we are talking about PC games here, right? The used market is pretty much non-existent, irrelevant, and has been for many years. Unless perhaps you were talking about other stuff?? Yeah, one should never buy something used, like a car. Oh wait, every vehicle I have ever bought has been pre-owned. Digital content is an entirely different animal altogether and there is no such thing as 'used'.

6 years ago*

No, I wasn't aware of that I'm a blind old man...

The site is not G2A or Kinguin, granted if you want your actual money to go to the publisher/developer it should be obvious not to buy from any grey market site just the same with buying used if you want your money to actually support the ones that make the product you buy new and from authorized sources.

If you don't want to trust it fine, they aren't authorized but I don't see a reason to not trust them.You don't trust it implies something is shady about the site but you don't back that misplaced hate and trust of a grey market with real proof of why you should not trust them we should just take your own word on it.The only valid reason I can see would be they are not authorized but that does not imply they are bad any more than the countless other sites like Amazon and so who sell unauthorized goods so why not boycott them also instead you draw the line on a site that sells games.

6 years ago*

I don't if I can help it. Used sales don't support the developers that made the game, and neither do grey market sales.

6 years ago

That is a valid point and reason.

The person I replied to just has a general hate for grey market sites and assumes anyone is shady and out to get you so I was pointing out buying used in general is no different but they seem to think so.

6 years ago

Try and use Vulkan instead of OpenGL, you can find it in the options, it made a great difference for me.

6 years ago

Marvel Vs Capcom Infinite at $13.39 (locked to Europe, Middle East, Africa, Australia & New Zealand) it's crazy.
Prey + DLC $20.09 Global.
Torment: Tides of Numenera PC + DLC $9.39.
Mortal Kombat Komplete Edition $1.99

WUT IS DIS??!!!1!

6 years ago

what did you wondering its a grey market, look at kinguin or g2a I think they have same prices

6 years ago

It's far cheaper tha G2A, but Kinguin is cheaper. Thanks for the heads up.

6 years ago

what it's included with all DLC ?

6 years ago

Patch 6.66 scrapped the season pass and added all DLC for free.

6 years ago

thanks dude :)

6 years ago

It's been that low on other sites like HRK.

I think the cheapest on Steam itself has been like 15 or so that I recall

It can also be found on https://www.dlgamer.com/us/games/buy-doom-34515 for around 11 USD

Frankly, I'm tired of hearing about how this site is not safe when it has been around for some time and while may not be authorized keys direct from publishers I've yet to see a complaint about stolen keys or the likes from this site.We don't need every internet cop to post on these threads with false info of how shady this site is without any real proof other than misplaced hate.If you're going to blame a site for not being trustful at least back it up with some proof.

6 years ago

For the DOOM keys it might be from one of those graphic card promotions. I recall a nearly a year back or so one of my friend sold off the DOOM key she got from her new graphic card for about 10 USD too since it was not her type of game. She offered it to me but wasn't my type of game either so in the end she sold it off to someone else, lol.

6 years ago

it looks like hidden advertisement to promote cdkeys.com

6 years ago

Oh my god, you're right! Steamgifts seems to also just be an ad to promote Steam :O

6 years ago

Please note that you can get a original boxed copy in AT for 9.90€ - so not that good of a deal...

6 years ago

Where do you think cdk gets the keys? :)

6 years ago

I got mine for $13
Retail 0D box

6 years ago

Will buy Doom next month on Nintendo Switch, so it is pass for me. But this deal is actually very good if u don't have local video game shops

6 years ago

I've bought plenty of games from them, no problems so far.

6 years ago

Anyone got a coupon code for the deal ?

6 years ago

there is no coupon. it's normal price

6 years ago

Coupon (6.66%) : HALLOCDKEYS666

6 years ago

Great deal? Yes. Supports the developers that made the game? No.

I'll wait until it hits $10 from an authorized reseller, but thank you.

6 years ago

worth every penny ^^
and it will run nicely with your pc. 💚

View attached image.
6 years ago

Oh that finger shake though :D

6 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.