https://store.steampowered.com/app/389730/TEKKEN_7/

This is the lowest the bundle has ever been on Steam, and the second lowest price ever (GameBillet has it on sale for $15.66, but it's been out of stock every day since their sale started). This bundle includes pretty much all of the content for Tekken 7 (DLC characters, stages, etc).

1 year ago

Comment has been collapsed.

inb4 Tekken 8 announced in like a week.

Edit: regional pricing on the definitive edition is bad.

1 year ago*

1 year ago

lol Gamebillet's sale is still going for another 3 hours with no stock. Well done, megabots.

1 year ago

And a punch in the face for base game and Pass 1+2 buyer... :D

1 year ago*

This.

1 year ago

I guess I'll continue missing Season Pass 3&4 forever.... This is what I get for buying the "Ultimate" Edition.

1 year ago

1 year ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 1 year ago.

1 year ago

Damn. People are rich. I never noticed how much fighting games cost for base game plus dlc characters.
It's base price for the definitive edition is 109.99$ in south asia region.

1 year ago

you forgot Injustice 2, Soul Calibur 6 and Dragon Ball Kakarot

1 year ago*

It's basically the EVO 2022 games list + Dead or Alive 6. I only included DoA6 with the list because it's business model is different. You can play the game for free, but you are limited to 4 characters and there's 461 purchaseable DLCs on the Steam store page. I think that's the most DLC I've seen on a fighting game.

1 year ago*

Tekken 7 is a nice game but in my opinion Dragon Ball Fighterz and Mortal Kombat 11 are superior in fact of these i keep the ultimate editions

1 year ago*

those are different fighters especially DBZ. I dislike tag team fighters, and MK11 I dislike due to people keeping you away with zoning characters. tekken is pretty much up my alley and I like the 3D aspect, adds more strategies

1 year ago

hey looks on metacritic. Mortal Kombat 11 got 91% of score and Dragon Ball Fighterz 85%. Tekken 7 82% only and only 6.8 of user score and then both DBZ and Mortal Kombat 11 unlike Tekken 7 won the best fighting game award in 2018 and 2020

1 year ago*

guess i'm in those 10 and 15% that didn't like it. I'm talking about personal preference why you whipping out metacritic scores

1 year ago

Do you know? Street fighter 5 base game has only 16 character?

1 year ago

yes, it would be better to get the champions edition upgrade which contains a lot more

1 year ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.