Hi!
So, I buy key on marketplaces from time to time, so I check when they have some deals for super low prices. Check this out! Gamivo has the game for €0.79. Good idea for a giveaway, I say. Sorry if I'm wrong or if you don't like the game. I'm just trying to be helpful. Check it out here:

https://www.gamivo.com/product/oddworld-new-n-tasty

Enjoy :)

6 years ago

Comment has been collapsed.

they resell keys from Humble Jumbo Bundle 10 tier 1?
€0.79 is a bad price

6 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 3 years ago.

6 years ago

The traders on steam want 5$ worth cards for it @_@

6 years ago

sounds like "great" deal (ಠ_ಠ)

6 years ago

Buy Dishonored 2 for €7.69 or DOOM for €7.49 instead.

6 years ago

Deleted

6 years ago

Jokes on you, I enjoyed playing Doom a lot. And I've seen people buy Dishonored 2 just so that they can give it away here.

6 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 4 years ago.

6 years ago

Deleted

6 years ago

You are not allowed to play the games you like. You can only buy and play AAA games

6 years ago

Deleted

6 years ago

Lol, that stalking was really mean!

"Hey hot stuff! Are you looking for a fun and flirty game to kill some time and make you laugh out loud?"

6 years ago

Deleted

6 years ago

The first part I was actually refering to him, but indeed finding that Crush Crush with quite a few hours there didn't help your opinion here.

I'm not really a huge Bethesda fan and I agree their games tend to be overpriced, but those two games are actually fun and well done. Having played Dishonored 1 a little and Doom over a free weekend, I can say that easily. Both very arcadey, lots of action and well polished in general.

I also don't agree much with buying stuff on grey market, but I don't really care for Bethesda. As well as suggesting a game that costs 10x more compared to the initial offered game, doesn't make much sense, I guess.

6 years ago*

Deleted

6 years ago

In fairness, Bethesda only publishes the games in question- The Dishonored games are Arkane Studio and Doom was, as always, produced by ID Software. [In fact, as far as games developed from 2006 onward go, the only Bethesda-developed games are the Elder Scrolls games (excluding Legends and Online) and the Fallout games (excluding New Vegas).]
While Bethesda's publishing practices may be some of the worst in the industry, and their own games may be infamous for being under-developed (but oh-so-tasty for modding), they do have some good developers under their publishing banner- ones which can release polished, richly designed games. Bethesda's often-frustrating publishing habits are a separate matter from the quality of the games developed by the individual developers the publisher has access to (at least, outside of the topic of Bethesda's notoriously aggressive studio/IP acquisition tactics).

6 years ago

Deleted

6 years ago

Deleted

6 years ago

Its ok. I was only giving a suggestion to what might be a good deal on that website. And I only let those people judge the game who have actually played it.

6 years ago

Ok, I have to agree with you about Doom, but no, Dishonored 2 isn't overrated.

6 years ago

a better deal IMHO its the oddboxx on steam: http://store.steampowered.com/sub/6951/

6 years ago

Pff gamivo turned out to be the same thing as g2a or kinguin with customer shields and payment fees for every purchase. Lame.....

6 years ago

Closed 3 years ago by Gaffi.