Vallhalla Hills:

http://www.gamersgate.com/DD-VALHALLAHILLS/valhalla-hills

Valhalla Hills: Two-Horned Helmet Edition:

http://www.gamersgate.com/DD-VALHALLAHILLS-TWO-HORNED/valhalla-hills-two-horned-helmet-edition

The Two-Horned Helmet Edition (retail $39.99) includes:

Valhalla Hills Videogame
Season Pass including 2 DLCs
5 Special Ingame Items
Digital Artbook
Wallpaper
Digital Soundtrack
Developer Video

Historic low according to ITAD (isthereanydeal.com) - next lowest being ($23.99).

I've just bought and activated it now (Steam Region: Korea).

Get it while you can!

7 years ago

Comment has been collapsed.

Gamersgate can revoke it, they did before.

7 years ago

^ yeah, there's that.

7 years ago

Any legitimate retailer can get stuff revoked, some just choose not too.

7 years ago

yeah it was -40% on steam last week.

too bad I have base game already and DLC isn't on sale :(

7 years ago

:O Thanks for the tip! I hope it'll still be valid when I get off from work!

7 years ago

Unfortunately the game doesn't really appeal to me but bump! (and thanks for info) :)

7 years ago

Wouldn't bother if it is a price glitch. Gamersgate is one of the few stores that will do a forced refund once the issue has been corrected. No point in going through the hassle :/.

7 years ago*

They don't always refund.

They had Murdered Soul Suspect with 'negative' price (so they paid you to take it) and those weren't revoked. This was before it was on humble bundle, so year+ ago tho.

7 years ago

Meh, still not worth the risk imo. There is also the fact that this is a Daedelic game, so it is bound to be bundled within the year :3.

7 years ago

Do you happen to know how the Daedalic bundles & discounts go in regards to dlcs/editions? In this case, if I were to buy, I'd only want the two-horned version but Daedalic games ending in bundles lightning fast is a valid point. I could wait for one...

7 years ago

Blackguards 2 had their dlc bundled a few months so I don't imagine it will take too long for it to be bundled for this game. I would imagine a few months wait between base game and dlc being bundled. About a year for base game after launch is my best guess.

7 years ago

well - aside from the bundle thing - what risk? worst that can happen is you get your money back, right?

7 years ago

Meh, I just don't like going the hassle :P.

7 years ago

So they paid you potentially infinite money and they didn't correct it? I find that a bit hard to cope with, wouldn't they be bankrupt?

7 years ago

Gamersgate puts a limit to the number of copies you can buy if I remember right.

7 years ago

That's correct 2 copies per account.

7 years ago

there's been a way to get around it in the past :> Worked for Borderlands 2 Price Glitch for me :> Make your purchase a gift and send the mentioned gift to your alt account. They revoke your purchase but at least in the past they were not revoking gifts :>

7 years ago

Sneaky sneaky :P.
Still not worth the effort since it is Daedelic :P

7 years ago

depend on game, Free BL2 right after premiere ;) got it for free because I bought 4Pack during price glitch. They blocked issuing new keys so my 1st thought was "hey, let me check if making a gift copy unlock a key" - it did not, so like everyone else I ended up waiting to see whetyher they give us keys or force refunds. They did force refunds, refunded me monies for whole 4Pack, but while they revoked 4Pack purchase they did not revoke Accepted gift and soon after refunds I got a key on the gift, while also getting 100% money :D: Long Story Short - gpot brand new, wishlisted AAA game totaly for free :D:

7 years ago

Who can buy the two-horned helmet edition for me and I'll pay him with keys? :B

7 years ago

I hope they won't revoke it though. o.O

7 years ago

This is actually on my wishlist but I'd like to know for sure it's not a mistake. 60% off the cheaper version and 80% the Two-Horned Helmet Edition almost seems backwards...

7 years ago

Looks interesting but as it's Daedalic it's bound to be a bundle before I'd have got round to playing it. Think it's only this, Skyhill, Bounty Train and Deponoia Doomsday that haven't been in one yet.

Edit: Stasis too! But basically everything released before Q3 of last year has been in one and a couple released since then as well.

7 years ago*

Betting on Skyhill to be next. At least I'm hoping it is :3.

7 years ago

There's a new Humble Bundle comin tonight :)

7 years ago

After trying to order it I get this message:

Your order has been selected for manual review.
This is an additional step of protection that allows us to provide the safest services to both the players and the publishers of the games.
Manual reviews are a rare exception for purchases in our shop. Should you be subjected to more than one review in a short time, please contact our support staff.
Our staff will review your order as quickly as possible and these cases are given highest priority. We apologize for the delay, and hope for your understanding.

7 years ago

RIP dreams... maybe

7 years ago

I tried to buy it twice 2 hours ago and both my orders were canceled.
Now I can't even log into the site....

7 years ago

Strange, can't login either now - login/password are not recognized "Incorrect login information"

7 years ago

When I bought the game last night (about the time you posted this message), I got the same message as well. But few minutes later they cleared my order and I got my key.

7 years ago

So did I in the end. Though only the one I selected as gift.

7 years ago

Worked! Bought the Two-Horned Helmet Edition, got the key, activated the key in Steam, got the game. Yay!

7 years ago

Can't register there....at least they don't send me a mail.....I guess after the deal, they will send me a lot of spam with discounts i'm not interessted in.....cause they just hate frogs.

7 years ago

clicked the "send verification mail" button?
my mail was waiting on the spam folder.

7 years ago

of course I did this and of course I checked the spam-folder. nothing.
after this, I tried yesterday also two alternative adresses...and one got the mail....but this took also an hour.
at the end...I got my copy and it works...thats nice.....but the site itself seems to be technical crap....I don't trust them at all and I'm glad not
to gave them my full adress and that I paid via paypal and not creditcard

7 years ago

They are still both 60% / 80% off so it seems it may not be a mistake and won't be revoked :)

7 years ago

Mine hasn't been yet ;)

7 years ago

Just ordered it. Can't activate it until I get home, but since I had a long standing account with them, I'm not worried about it. It'll be valid when I get home. Thanks for the heads up!

7 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.