I have 4 Cyberpunk 3776 steam keys from an old Indiegala Friday #16 bundle that all say duplicate. Indiegala can't do anything about it as it is a 3 year old bundle. Other keys from the same bundle still work. I know they haven't been used, I keep track of everything. I could see having 1 by mistake but not 4.

Has anyone else had a problem with Cyberpunk 3776 keys or activated one successfully recently?

Thanks.

5 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Sorry for necro, but got this now, when I was giving the keys through a giveaway, on both of them winner said "Duplicates". Had it from same Indiegala Friday 16 too. I hate when devs do this.

4 years ago

Duplicates don't always mean someone else used them, the error message also appears when developers deactivate keys. I would first check the Steam community page for the game to see if others have the issue, and if there isn't a thread already, contact the dev directly.

4 years ago

Yes, that's the case, dev stole back the keys by deactivating them and tried to avoid possible issue of reselling the keys.

4 years ago

So I contacted the dev directly and he said that all unused keys had been revoked last year (clearly by him, since nobody else can do that). Currently, he doesn't have any access to generate any replacement keys. And the last thing he messaged is: "So long story short - I'm sorry but you've aperrently lost 20 cents per copy here."

4 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 4 years ago.

4 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.