As title says... I know there are other posts on this topic. However, i'd like to know which more recent games are Easy or Fair to complete 100% (means unlocking all achievements in a reasonable amount of time).

Among the few games i 100% complete i can mention Haunt the house terrortown and borderlands remastered are pretty easy and fun to 💯% them (not very recent though).

4 years ago

Comment has been collapsed.

Not sure it can help but in case of...
https://astats.astats.nl/astats/Steam_Games.php?DisplayType=Achievements&Sort=9

As a recent game, islanders is easy to 100% (5h) and fun !

4 years ago

The games I have here were fairly easy to 100% and didnt require TO much extra work : http://astats.astats.nl/astats/User_Games.php?PerfectOnly=1&Hidden=1&SteamID64=76561198088775500&DisplayType=1

4 years ago

I had fun with Adventure Pals, and it didn't take long to get 100%. It came out last year, but was recently in a Humble monthly.

4 years ago

You have a LOT of games, most never played, so why not look there. :P Any of those Artifex Mundi Hidden Object games in your library. They're generally pretty easy to get all the achievements in a few hours if you really want to get them. I've completed a few of them, with a few yet to finish only because I didn't bother. Some of them have collectables. What I do is play and enjoy the game first, then go back with the use of a guide and quickly get the collectables I missed, while skipping through puzzles and dialogue.

Why care so much about easy 100% vs playing the games and enjoying them? :P

4 years ago*

Because a combination of easily completion and overall personal feeling about a game can help me to choose which game i have to play next. Especially if It is easy to complete I can move faster toward another game. Let me say that this can be a method to beat my huge backlog.

4 years ago

Yep, definitely. I have a pretty stupid backlog myself lol.

What I meant though is that sometimes the hunt for achievements to keep the profile at a certain percentage might actually hinder people from enjoying the full extent of their game library. They're not that important. I try to get them all eventually if I can, but get more enjoyment out of the games when I'm not worried about them. Then might go back and complete them later. Hehe!^^

4 years ago

yeah there are awesome guides on Steam with sooo many games listed =P
nowadays it seems that the fashion is to add hentai or anime games with 100 achievements but who cares..
I recently reviewed some stupid games that can be completed in few hours, and that are not yet removed from the store.. this somehow recent crap requires like 10 minutes to 100% xD
this [less recent, but not profile-limited crap[(https://store.steampowered.com/app/745500/Pixel_Space_Battles/) too takes around 10 minutes

4 years ago

You have broken sword 5, which is a nice adventure (with a bad dub, tho) and quite easy to gain 100%.

Same with darksiders.

4 years ago

you play games for archivements or because you enjoy them?

you are the personification on what's wrong with the actual playerbase of "gamers", you don't even play games for fun but for unlock easy archivements and see the 100% close to the name.

4 years ago

lay off. everyone gets entertained in their own way. Some people want the validation of the achievements, others like the idea of collecting them.

I don't care at all about achievements, but, I also don't care about reality TV, and there are millions of people who do

4 years ago

For myself I play for the game and I love to finish it at 100%.
I can sometimes take more tipe on a bad game to finish it and class it to forget it in my bad games category. I think I do that to try something I had never try. Allways do same games can be boring I think. I played more than a year on Skyrim and Borderland's 2. I still love them but I don't want to play again a year on them without doing anything different.
But surely I pass most of the time on games I enjoy.

4 years ago*

So you are judging people based on their gaming preferences and what they enjoy in games? And YOU think achievement hunters are the problem with gaming society?

4 years ago

no, the problem it's that they only going to play a game because have easy archivements, they doesn't care about the quality of the game and that makes think the companies that if his game have archivements it's enough, they don't need to put any effort on make a good game.
and that affect me, because for this tipe of people that only care about archivements the rest of us get bad games / copies of the other games without any original new thing over and over and over (COD / PES / FIFA / Shooters / MMORPG and a long long list)

so i judge people at the moment they start to conflict in my "life" (i don't know how to express in english what i really wanted to say, don't take it literal what i said, just get an idea).

ohhh and i never said that archievement hunters are the problem of gaming society so please don't put in my "mouth" words that i never said, however once they are like the creator of this thread that only care about easy archivements instead of the quality of the game, then yes, they are part of the problem.

4 years ago

Most adventure games and hidden object games would fall into that category, since they rarely are skill-based.

BioShock isn't too hard. You'd probably get most of the achievements on a first playthrough and you can pick up the rest on a second with use of a guide.

4 years ago

Any TellTale game

4 years ago

https://store.steampowered.com/curator/30168383-Average-Achievement-Hunter/lists/

342 games on those lists where perfection require only 0,1-2h but asset flip / no effort copy-paste / games without minimal entertainment value, etc, are avoided, or at least nowadays. Ofc, there are lists for longer games too with difficulty ratings about achievement perfection.

My recent easier completion was A Short Hike which was released in 2019 on steam and was nice and relaxing, but it was a bit longer, 4-5h.

4 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 1 year ago.

4 years ago

I take more than 5 hours on 12 is Better Than 6. I'm still in the middle of the game I can be bad a that game :(.

4 years ago

Devil Daggers. Only 1 trophy.

/thread

4 years ago

Thanks guys you gave me wonderful suggestions. I especially thanks ppl that suggested me faster 100% from my library. That I was looking for! Do you have other advice on games I own?

4 years ago

Aside from all of the adventure and hidden object games you own, Skyrim has pretty easy achievements overall, but it is fairly long.

4 years ago

to the moon - awesome game and with one achievement at the end, you might get 100% pretty easy. but the most important: the game is awesome and not just trash to improve your e-penis

4 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.