Hi All first of All Sorry For my bad English and pls ignore my little mistakes..
Well on 6th april i traded csgo keys with someone and on 7th april i got alret from steam that This account appears to have been used for fraudulent activity.This account will have restricted functionality until this issue is resolved.Purchasing, gifting, trading, buying and selling items on the Community Market, and cd-key activation have been disabled...when i saw this i was shocked i didnt fraud anyone. well i contact steam support they said We have found activity in this Steam account related to the trafficking, laundering, or reselling of games or items that were obtained in a fraudulent manner.Per the Steam Subscriber Agreement, we have locked the account. The account will not be unlocked.I asked that guy from who i got these csgo keys i asked him did you give me dirty keys i got alret from steam u guys can read his messages here, https://i.imgur.com/NT7jt6v.png i provided all the info about that guy to steam and i also found that this guy is using multiplie accounts i provided all the info to steam now that guy is also banned and steam support say to me that.(You will need to dispute the payment with this person via WebMoney for all the items you have purchased from him starting at least from January of this year. We will be unable to unlock your account as you have already resold or traded most of the keys.)
The question is here how i suppose to know that the keys was stolen from someone i told them the keys was in my inventory right now take them. and unlock my account but still way i pay for someone else crime? today i got reply from steam that. (We have provided all the available information and will be unable to assist you further with this issue.)
what should i do now..:(( sorry for my bad english again

8 years ago

Comment has been collapsed.

Judging from their last message it looks like you are kind of out of options. Make a new account if you want to?

8 years ago

bro why would i do when i did nothing wrong i spend a lot of money and time on my account. why i suffer for someone else crime

8 years ago

Your account is still good? You just can't trade with it anymore? All games, achievements etc are still there I understand?
So if you want to trade etc, get a new account for that purpose. I am saying this because obviously you want to hear some magic trick to have Valve restore the account to what it was but they clearly state they won't so that's end of story no?

8 years ago

your point is good bro but what about my Steam gifts in my inventory and items i cant use trade them also thats what hurt me...

8 years ago

That doesn't make much sense to be honest. Seems to be missing something in here. Don't get me wrong, but I move at least 20k per day for over a year already and I've never had my account flagged for suspicious inactivity and I've 2 other friends who do the same and never had any problem.
I'm not saying that you knew the keys were stolen, I'm saying that you probably missed something sort of important

8 years ago

Well honestly i Really do not know about the keys stolen or not if i knew why would i trade..

8 years ago

Here are 2 stories of people who did nothing wrong but got their Steam accounts locked.
https://www.reddit.com/r/Steam/comments/2zsbpz/account_locked_fraudulent_credit_card_use/
https://www.reddit.com/r/Steam/comments/33r49e/after_a_month_my_account_got_finally_got_unlocked/
both cases the user did nothing wrong, and they got the message that support provided all the relevant information and will not further assist the users. Many users also commented that this happened to them too.
One of them (second link) was able to get his account(s) back by documenting extensively his ownership of the account and email Valve employees who are not actually part of the support team. I suggest you read those and try their methods. And good luck.

8 years ago

ok bro thanks you so much for your kind info..

8 years ago

Get into a dialogue with support! If nothing works, email GabeN! I read about someone who was able to get his account unblocked trough him.

8 years ago

Hello guys i am once again updating my thread coz its been 1 and half month since i got steam support's last reply and my account is still banned even i provide them all the proofs that i am a victim they still did not give any response i tried to send lots of emails to gabe Newell also he did not response.. and the guy who did this to me he is keep using other accounts and i am banned for nothing what should i do now :( here see the pics of steam's last reply http://i.imgur.com/f0m6AsI.png and this http://i.imgur.com/XB8AKt0.png.... P.S sorry for bad english

8 years ago

Why are you posting here? Go post on the official forums, they have a subforum just for bans.

8 years ago

where ?

8 years ago

There are only other users on the Steam forums, no use posting there either. Unfortunately their support is the only one that can help in any way, which doesn't mean they ever will.

8 years ago

8 years ago

8 years ago

What exactly are you expecting other users here to do? Steam support is still the only place you can get any help. And spamming them nonstop probably makes your ticket go to the bottom of the pile every time.

8 years ago

Bump for "CLIAN"

8 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.