E3 2017 Digital Ticket

Missing out on E3? We've got just the ticket! Humble has partnered with Twitch and the ESA Foundation to bring you a bundle full of digital treats. You'll get games, demos, Twitch Crates, coupons, and DLC galore. Plus, as always, proceeds from the E3 Digital Ticket support the ESA Foundation's charitable work! It's a win all around.

Lowest BTA: $6.06 and going down!

WARNING: Region locking for some of the items included (XCOM: Enemy Unknown Complete Pack, Gemini: Heroes Reborn)

chart in the works

Tier 1: $1.00

GAME RATINGS CARDS BUNDLED RETAIL PRICE
Gemini: Heroes Reborn 79% of 202 Reviews - 1 $14.99
SpellForce 3 (BETA) - - 0 $0.00
Battle Islands Commanders E3 Exclusive Crate (DLC) - - - -
Gems of War - Demon Hunter Bundle (DLC) - of 2 Reviews (Base game has cards) 0 $9.99
HAWKEN - Prosk Starter Bundle (DLC) - - - -
Tyranny - Portrait Pack (DLC) 91% of 12 Reviews (Base game has cards) 0 $3.99
Gotham City Impostors Free to Play: Professional Impostor Kit (DLC) - of 7 Reviews (Base game has cards) 2 $19.99
Rock of Ages 2 – Classic Pack (DLC)* - - - -

* Rock of Ages 2 – Classic Pack can't be claimed because the base game hasn't been released yet.

Tier 1 also includes:

• 500 Amazon Coins (Limit one code per account. Codes are redeemable in US, UK, and DE. Codes expire December 31, 2018)
  • Crossout - Thug Starter Pack (code)
  • MXM Poharan Pack (code)
  • Blade & Soul Shadow Guard Bundle (code)

Tier 2: BTA

XCOM: Enemy Unknown Complete Pack (PACK) - ❤ x1 0 $49.99
First Assault - First Connection Crate (DLC) 43% of 16 Reviews (Base game has cards) 0 $19.99
Riders of Icarus: Heroic Ranger's Fury Package (DLC) - of 3 Reviews (Base game has cards) 0 $24.99

Tier 2 also includes:

• Robocraft Eagle Pack (code)
  • Neverwinter Gilded White Steed (code)
  • Dreadnought™ Fleet Recruitment Pack (PS4 code)
  • Paragon Gunslinger Pack (code)

Tier 3: $15.00

HackyZack 100% of 25 Reviews 0 $9.99
Verdun 85% of 21,152 Reviews 1 $24.99
PAC-MAN™ CHAMPIONSHIP EDITION 2 66% of 185 Reviews 0 $12.99
Duke Nukem's Bulletstorm Tour (DLC) 50% of 16 Reviews (Base game has cards) 0 $4.99
Total War: WARHAMMER - The Grim and the Grave (DLC) 72% of 554 Reviews (Base game has cards) 0 $7.99

Tier 3 also includes:

• Two Twitch Crates (your Twitch Crates will be ready to redeem on Twitch on June 27th)

FREE stuff also included if you subscribe:

• Tower 57 Exclusive Beta Demo
  • Silence Demo + 50% OFF Humble Store Coupon
  • Styx: Shards of Darkness 40% OFF Humble Store Coupon
  • Tyranny Commander 50% OFF Humble Store Coupon
  • Tyranny Archon 60% OFF Humble Store Coupon
  • Tyranny Overlord 60% OFF Humble Store Coupon

Just enter your email address, and we'll give you access to two sweet demos and a virtual stack of coupons. Please note that coupons have expiration dates.

Retail:

• Tier 1 = $48.96
  • Tier 1 + 2 = $143.93
  • Tier 1 + 2 + 3 = $204.88

CV:

• Tier 1 = 7.344
  • Tier 1 + 2 = 17.841
  • Tier 1 + 2 + 3 = 78.791 (If Tier 3 stays non-bundled, otherwise it is 26.9835)

Warning:

You cannot create giveaways for the following games: "Riders of Icarus: Heroic Ranger's Fury Package"

Are you interested in knowing other ongoing bundles? Feel free to check out the new master thread!

Wondering what games you already own from this bundle? There's an extension/UserScript for that! It's called the RaChart™ Enhancer!

This script enhances the charts by showing you which games you already own from the ones in it. If you own it, the row will be highlighted with a green color.

Thanks to GodFeelling for notifying me!

6 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Will you buy this "ticket"?

View Results
Yes, ticket to station 1 for me!
Yes, ticket to station 2 for me!
Yes, I'm going for the whole trip, tier 3 for me!
No, I have no interest in this.
Maybe, I'll need to think about it.
Too many bundles!!

Can i create GA in this site for the DLC-s if i buy this bundle? For example Gotham City Impostors Free to Play: Professional Impostor Kit?

6 years ago

Yes you can for some of the dlcs, not sure about the specifics

6 years ago

ok, I'll try it. Thanks.

6 years ago

Look at the chart above, all entries with a listed price that is above 0.00 can have GAs created for them - so this means Gemini + the Gotham City Impostors, Gems of War, and Tyranny DLCs from Tier 1, as well as everything else in Tiers 2 and 3.

6 years ago

thank you!

6 years ago

I want to open a twitch crate but there is no way I can spend 15 bucks for it. A crate has 2 emotes, 1 badge and a few bits which is less valuable then twitch turbo and should be in $1 tier imho.

6 years ago

Not sure if this was mentioned yet, but Total War: WARHAMMER - The Grim and the Grave DLC is region-locked for me; it cannot be bought/activated in Japan.

6 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 2 years ago.

6 years ago

SpellForce 3 beta key: 80RZP-2TD6Q-BZ9?8 (? = A)

6 years ago

BTA is trending back upward, if you were on the fence about Tier 2; was $4.86 yesterday and is up to $4.90 now.

6 years ago

if u buy the XCOM: Enemy Unknown Complete Pack from EU will work on US?:(

6 years ago

Not sure if you saw this or not yet but here's a list of all the things that are region locked. You can get all the info as to what countries in the link below.

Blade and Soul and Master X Master
Crossout Thug Pack
Dreadnought (PS4)
Gemini: Heroes Reborn
Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex First Assault Online - First Connection Crate
Neverwinter - Gilded White Steed
Riders of Icarus E3 Heroic Ranger's Fury Pack
Total War: Warhammer - The Grim and the Grave DLC
XCOM: Enemy Unknown Complete Pack

https://support.humblebundle.com/hc/en-us/articles/115008394208

6 years ago

the 500 coins thing ... you dont even get it if you are not in one of the countries mentioned ... feelsbadman

6 years ago

I used the twitch crates and then the second one didn't put my items/emotes in my twitch inventory so I have to contact support wait for them to figure out stuff. -_-

6 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 6 years ago.

6 years ago

"Do not beg users or developers for keys or gifts, whether in comments, or chat."

6 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.