I want to buy one of them in christmas and i dont know which one should i buy
Your recommendations?

1 decade ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

The Walking Dead S1+2+400Days if there is such a deal.

v
Don't listen to him, The Walking Dead S1+2+400days !!

1 decade ago

Don't listen to him , Metro Franchise pack !!

Edit : Metro 2033 was free but not Metro: Last light , and I believe walking dead is much better than metro:2033. But , Metro last light is definitely a little better than walking dead.

1 decade ago

metro will be the best choise i think

1 decade ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 2 years ago.

1 decade ago

I'd pick The Walking Dead pack.
Also the first Metro was given away for free, trading could be an option.
If you have the chance, of course try them both. And wait for the Xmas sale, it's in just 2 weeks! :)

1 decade ago

Metro Franchise Pack ofc.

1 decade ago

+1 Metro is much better

1 decade ago

+2

1 decade ago

These games shouldn't be compared, but I played Metro 2033 and The Walking Dead S1 and TWD is definitely more addicting in my opinion.

1 decade ago

Diferent genres question I guess.
Walking Dead S1 have such awesome narrative, if you're into good narratives and adventures go for it! 400 days is a bit short but keep the great narratives, and S2 I din't played yet so can't say mutch D=
Metro I just played the first also, it's a nice shooter, with many elements of play, the story is also good, being based on a book and stuff, but is still a first person shooter.

If you're feeling into adventures and like some awesome narrative go for Walking Dead, if you're more into some shooting and apocalipse story go for metro!

1 decade ago

You can`t have played S2 anyways since it has yet to be released^^

1 decade ago

The walking dead for sure

1 decade ago

I'm a huge Metro fan. Pre-ordered Metro 2033 when I saw gameplay and read about it. Loved the game played through it about 10 times. I bought the ranger pack and everything. I played Metro Last Light and that was even better. The game was a little dumbed down but it was still amazing. I'd say get both of them from trading. You can get Metro 2033 since it was in THQ bundle and free and Last Light has hit some heavy sales. I'd wait until the winter sale where you can pick this stuff up for super cheap off steamtrades.

1 decade ago

But what game is longer? if I remember right The Walking Dead is pretty short(S1)

1 decade ago

All of them are quite short , really depends how fast you finish them.

1 decade ago

Lets say ill play maximum 2 hours per day what will be more fun?

1 decade ago

Metro, because gameplay quickly soaks u in while in Walking dead its just one cut-screen after the other with very very little of actual gameplay

1 decade ago

Walking dead+400 Days took me 13 hours to finish lol (well i took my time, but it should be around 10 hours).
I don't have Metro:LL, so i can't say anything about that.

1 decade ago

Get metro frachise pack. 2033 is not really good, but last light is one of the best games i've ever played

1 decade ago

I know the plot of Metro so maybe ill buy Metro Last Light and all The Walking Dead or should I buy only one of them?

1 decade ago

I played both, and no matter how good the Metro series are, you should get The Walking Dead first. I bet there will be a good sale for Metro in the future.

1 decade ago

The walking dead

1 decade ago

The walking dead is a good game,but i'd choose metro all day everyday

1 decade ago

They are two totally different genre. If you like shooting, exploring etc. get Metro. If you like more story driven games, get walking dead. If you like both types, get the one you like the most, buy the other one during the next sale.

1 decade ago

To be honest, whatever you choose you won't go wrong. As for length, Walking Dead takes 2-3 hours per episode. Metro 2033 took me 15 hours. Haven't finished Last Light but seems longer that 2033? I don't know.

And skipping Metro 2033 if you know the plot will NOT really hurt your enjoyment of Last Light (in my case I'm sure I would actually enjoy Last Light more if I hadn't played 2033, it's because of some dumb things 2033 did with its ending). Gameplay wise Last Light is 2033 but better! So that's an option too.

1 decade ago

That depends. If you want a game full of action and shooting, metro is your choice. But if you want a story telling game which is more like a interactive tv show, the walking dead is it.

1 decade ago

The Walking Dead is terrific if you realize it's not going to be a zombie shooter.

1 decade ago

If it's a 66-75% off deal: Metro 2033 + The Walking Dead (season 1) + Metro: Last Light.

The Walking Dead (season two) later when the season is entirely released (and it will be cheaper).

1 decade ago

Closed 1 decade ago by Jackass.