SOULCALIBURVI
YakuzaKiwami
MyTimeatPortia

cache image
https://blob.keylol.com/forum/201911/01/151945mg6955s6fbd6s669.png

source:
https://twitter.com/humble/status/1190162809121918976 (already removed)

4 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

If it turns out to be true that kinda sucks for me. I have exactly one month left on my subscription and I have to skip december to keep it active if I wanna be eligible for the Classic plan.
If only I hadn't forgotten to pause in October when they had that weird Battletech / Sonic Mania monthly :/

4 years ago

No you don't have to pause, you just need to pay again once your pre-paid months are over. The subscription never ends unless you explicitly cancel it.

4 years ago

Yeah, I am considering that option but I was speculating if I can maybe keep it paused until they do another promo. But on the other hands that's probably unlikely to happen anytime soon since they are changing their modus operandi.

🤔

4 years ago

great, i changed my plan to monthly

4 years ago

you will have till the next auto-charge day to decide so you can keep this month and have till the last friday of december to decide wether to pay for another month or months or you can just pause at that point and keep your classic subscription till the last friday of january :p

4 years ago

Yeah, that's what I'm going to do and ponder it some more. Also let's see first if the leak turns out to be true. No use counting my chickens before they hatch.

4 years ago

2 wishlisted and 1 that I would gift to my sister, what are the odds?
doubt

4 years ago

Which game is for your sister?

Yakuza Kiwami or Soul Calibur VI?

Just kidding.

4 years ago

Soul Calibur actually, she likes fighting games 🤣

4 years ago

my seven year old daughter's favorite game series is Mortal Kombat

4 years ago

Interesting parenting tip.
I shall make my little ones master of martail arts too.

4 years ago

Ever since last year's thanksgiving, she's been asking me if she can kill a turkey.

4 years ago

She should play some survival games too then.
After that you can send her to the wilds and have a master huntswoman :)

She must be adorable. Or very frightening. I can't decide :D

4 years ago

The last time it snowed, she built a snow-wolf. then she sprinkled red around its mouth for the blood of the prey it had just killed.
I'm thinking army?

4 years ago

Amazons maybe?

4 years ago

If she is going to go to army she should be partner of Master Chief

4 years ago

Guess they got ahead of themselves. I can picture the office...
CEO: OK social media person, it's the day of the humble monthly launch, time to send out the tweet.
Social media person: You mean 'that' tweet? Are you sure about that? It could be a bit...
CEO: OF COURSE I mean that tweet you idiot, what other tweet did you think I meant?!?
SMP: tweets
CEO: WHAT THE HECK DID YOU JUST DO?!?
SMP: But sir you said...
CEO: ARE YOU CALLING ME AN IDIOT, I KNOW WHAT I SAID! Just delete it now and hope like hell no one screenshot it

But seriously, they'll be revealed in 9 hours or so, not really a big deal. And I guess this means the humble choice isn't launching just yet.

4 years ago

reminds me too much of office life

Boss: "Do FDATEGN?"
Emplyee: does FDATEGND"
Boss: I said "FDATEGNB"

yuck

4 years ago

Yeah I feel you. I'm something of an office drone myself, and it gives me great pleasure, when I get questioned on something I've done, only to produce the email or chat log where the higher up asked me to do that exact thing. As passively aggressively as possible of course.

4 years ago

Oh cool, this is the monthly where most of the games are stuff I'd play on my PS4 instead, because I already had them there. :P

4 years ago

personally hoping it wont be as i already have all three :/

4 years ago

that just means you'll have 3 awesome giveaways to make.

4 years ago

sounds legit for december early unlocks, for a moment i thought these were the unlocks for today's bundle :D

4 years ago

one can dream

4 years ago

Portia looks kind of fun, except all the screenshots show it having eye-melting amounts of bloom lighting on everything :T
SC6...would play if had the Nier Automata DLC, otherwise meh.

4 years ago

literally all 3 of those are on my wishlist. we'll know in 7 hours and 21 minutes.

4 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 6 months ago.

4 years ago

split it at groupbuys?
I'm only really interested in my time in portia

4 years ago

Deleted

4 years ago

Well, it happened :p

I sold my COD-key last month for 5.50, added some change from cardsales and bought hollow knight. Not bad :)

4 years ago

Deleted

4 years ago

Ugh, I'm continuously getting burnt for buying games in early access or sales. I bought My Time at Portia in EA, but have just started playing it a few days ago. Now I'm in the same situation for another month of deciding to pass on a bundle because I own some of the games. Maybe Humble changing to Choice isn't the worst idea out there, because I've all but stopped buying any game except for the super cheap or triple A. Everything else always seems to find its way to the monthly.

4 years ago

How is my time at portia? I will for sure buy the bundle as i want the 2 other games but My Time at Portia also seems interesting.

4 years ago

MTaP feels like a 3D Stardew Valley, with a bit more focus on crafting/building with machinery each day.

4 years ago

I would say it's worth it if you want the other 2 games. Portia was definitely built to be a 3D Stardew Valley, as a lot a things in the game seem vaguely familiar to the time I played Stardew. So if you liked Stardew you will like this.
I have seen other people mention and I agree, Portia is definitely going to be a one time play through with no replay value. I played a little during EA and I regret it now as my current play experience is an exact redo of what I did in EA, so I'm just pushing past to get to new content. The game is also very unpolished. Missing voice text and a couple bugs keep popping up. I also got to a section of the map that feels like they never finished it (above the lift).

4 years ago

I have never played Stardew Valley but it seems really interesting but i 3prefer the 3D of Portia. Truth is i mostly want this bundle for my girlfriend as she is a huge fan of soul calibur and she likes so far the idea of Portia but i think i will also enjoy both of them. Not to mention that i was looking for kiwami. I also have to admit i dont like sticking with a game for too many hours as too many games try to make you replay them a lot of times or end up being way too long without offering anything new and it gets really boring, so i like that this one doesnt have replay value.
Thank you so much for the help and i hope you have a nice evening.

4 years ago

If you don't like playing a game for too many hours, Portia might not be for you. Even with no replay value, it's a game that's going to take a while to finish. Building your workshop up takes a long time. But the humble is 12 bucks and you want the other games so whatever, just play it till you get bored.

4 years ago

Not stuff I would play but stuff I would buy (for trade). We will see.

4 years ago

Would be happy with this if it turns out to be true. Mainly excited for MTAP but I enjoy fighting games (even if I suck) and I've yet to try a Yakuza game.

4 years ago

Nice games. I'll probably pay for those.

4 years ago

wow it's another insta buy for me, hu_mblebundle have been killing it lately since july's bundle and that's awesome, only skipped october's bundle and regretted not skipping june bundle lol

4 years ago

yeah, I really don't agree with the attitude a lot of people have that Humble sucks. Just about every monthly is rock solid, just that they're not to everyone's taste. Even the weakest bundles are worth every penny if you're into the type of games in that bundle.

4 years ago

This would be great if it happens! Yakuza and MTaP are both in my wishlist! I might gift SC as i don't have any interest in fighting games or maybe keep it just for the character creation.

4 years ago

I wanna know already the rest of November games.

4 years ago

Eh, not my type of games.. Was hoping something for me.. well, if this is true another skip from me

4 years ago

Damn, would be really sweet if true. Rare are the chances of a wishlisted game on a monthly and even more so on my top 3! Was so close to buying Kiwami off Fanatical a couple of days ago for the price of the entire monthly

Although Soul Calibur IS a Bandai Namco game so I expect to see my region getting a $5 coupon for that again :P

4 years ago

I want all of these.

4 years ago

i hoped for humble Choice next month but this Games would be awesome too

4 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 3 years ago.

4 years ago

and i'm in the other two. lets wait, if this will be come true^^

4 years ago

Was wondering if the choice starts this week but if it is Soul Calibur 6, then I will be a very happy person.

4 years ago*

If it's Soul Calubur 8, it's 2026

4 years ago

Sorry. Was being rushed to do something and miss typed.

I meant Soul Calibur 666.

4 years ago

Oh nice! :)

4 years ago

Wooow quality games :333

I already own Kiwami, but good for the other 2
Still Classic monthly or can we pick some?

4 years ago

Still Classic monthly or can we pick some?

Concentrate on the question, open the attachment, close your eyes and take a screenshot :P

View attached image.
4 years ago

Thanks for your help! <3

4 years ago

I doubt it. One of those games I can believe, but all three? Any one of those alone could be a headliner and enough to get people to buy. Maybe if the new pricing policy comes into effect. But at this stage, there's no way I believe those three games would be available for $12

edit: OK, I was wrong

4 years ago*

HB was the one that leaked it. It is plausible considering what our monthly is right now and they wanted to maybe end Humble Monthly with a big bang before moving over to Humble Choice.

Either way we'll all know it in less than a few hours.

4 years ago

Personally, I think its possible since its the end of the year and I feel they up the quality around these times, not to mention this month where we have COD, spyro and crash...i feel any of them could be a headliner (since we even had battletech as a headliner and standalone)

Also, if the rumour is true, then it would spread around and conveniently help promo the change to humble choice.

4 years ago

Also, if the rumour is true, then it would spread around and conveniently help promo the change to humble choice.

I believe that's the most likely explanation. What better way to fend off any negativity over the changes than slap some great games into our hands? xD

4 years ago

Right? xD

But I hope the quality actually increases when Humble Choice comes out, if I was a new sub after HBC I wouldn't pay 20 euros for a full bundle like the quality of this current one - cod, spyro and crash+unreveals is awesome for 12, but for 20 its not possible to suit the taste of everyone. And for 15$ for 3 games...maaaaybe?

So, itd be great if the quality of the games increased :D

4 years ago

yakuza is nice but i havent had the time to finish yakuza 0....the backlog is real D:

Also, Portia would be <3<3<3 I just can't do with stardew's graphics and needed another farm-ish game.

4 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.