Detention

source

Tier 1 - $1

Game Ratings Cards Achievements Details Bundled Retail Price
White Noise 2 82% of 1628 reviews 🏆    Giveaways    0 $9.99
Layers of Fear 91% of 6820 reviews 🏆    Giveaways    ☠ 2 $19.99
How to Survive 82% of 12450 reviews 🏆    Giveaways    2 $14.99
How to Survive 2 70% of 6332 reviews 🏆    Giveaways    1 $14.99

Tier 2 - BTA (lowest reported so far: $6.20 (apart from the initial $6)

Detention 96% of 6164 reviews 🏆    Giveaways    0 $11.99
BioShock Remastered 59% of 8572 reviews 🏆    Giveaways    0 $19.99
Yomawari: Night Alone 83% of 631 reviews 🏆    Giveaways    0 $19.99

Tier 3 - $15

Friday the 13th: The Game 69% of 20381 reviews 🏆    Giveaways    0 $39.99
Dead by Daylight 76% of 106249 reviews 🏆    Giveaways    ☠ 2 $19.99

☠ - Game was free at some time and does not grant any CV if given away.

Retail:

• Tier 1 = $59.96
  • Tier 1 + 2 = $111.93
  • Tier 1 + 2 + 3 = $171.91

CV:

• Tier 1 = 6.00
  • Tier 1 + 2 = 13.79
  • Tier 1 + 2 + 3 = 19.79

Note about referrals:

SteamGifts by default modifies all Fanatical.com, HumbleBundle.com, GamersGate.com links from all threads, adding the SteamGifts referral code. Whenever a user click or shares a link to one of the sites listed above, SteamGifts will earn a commission.
You can disable referral links from your settings panel:
https://www.steamgifts.com/account/settings/referrals

Are you interested in knowing other ongoing bundles? Feel free to check out the new master thread!

Wondering what games you already own from this bundle? There's an extension/UserScript for that! It's called the RaChart™ Enhancer!

This script enhances the charts by showing you which games you already own from the ones in it. If you own it, the row will be highlighted with a green color.

Thanks to luckz for the poll!

5 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Does this spoop you out?

View Results
[Tier 1] Learning How To Survive
[Tier 2] Spoopy Detention
[Tier 3] The 13th Daylight is the spookiest
[Maybe] I usually don't scare easily, but maybe this time..
[Expensive] No way I'm paying those scary sums.
[Nope] Horror isn't my thing, where's my teddy bear?

pls fix name, it's the HUMBLE SPOOKY HORROR BUNDLE 2018

contrast https://www.steamgifts.com/discussion/3qbVg/humble-bundle-hb-spooky-horror-bundle

5 years ago

Perhaps my first purchase since October 31, for How to survive 2 (Tier 1 only then). Though I'll buy it only if my friend will accept to coop it, and the chances are low...
Yomawari looks kinda cute, but I won't go for a Tier 2 for this game only.

5 years ago

Humble Bundles are complete joke nowadays, bunch'o free games for a dollar, you could just beat me and take it out of my pocket, lol.Good God there's Fanatical. Monthly ones are always cool though, but regulars are just dead.

5 years ago

When I was creating giftlink for Detention it said "cannot redeem in CN". Im in RU/CIS region, if it matters.

5 years ago

Indeed, I see there's a CN region locked version; everyone else gets a ROW key. Thanks!

5 years ago

Detention and Yomawari look nice but I don't see myself playing them any time soon (I don't have much tolerance to horror games so I tend to neglect that part of my backlog more than usual) so I'll just skip this one.

5 years ago

Hmm. Three I'd really like in the first two tiers, but with the size of my backlog? Who am I kidding? Might as well wait for a deep deep sale, or for when they turn up in more bundles down the line.

5 years ago

How To Survive was once and Steam for less than 1€ if I remember right.

I bought Yomawari: Night Alone some time ago because I was sure I'll like it but... I don't. The gameplay is not fun for me and if someone only want to buy it because of Yomawari you should check some gameplay videos... It's more or less an hide and seek game but with a super bad moster "ai"

5 years ago

Careful if buying this for Friday the 13th. The game is close to dying. Currently only 330 players online. I hate when they bundle multiplayer-only games that are on its last legs. If they wanted to try and revive this game they should have bundled it sometime last year. I remember this game was pretty popular when it released but flopped hard after only a few months. There were/are bugs galore and the gameplay got stale for most people. Sad.

5 years ago

Just to add to this...

It didn't help matters that within the last six months (maybe a bit less) there has been a lawsuit active which has kept all developers of Friday the 13th games (not just this one) from expanding on their games. So, even if the developers had wanted to do something about stale gameplay / lack of new content, they could not (and still cannot for the foreseeable future).

5 years ago

Yea I heard about that. That's such a shitty situation for everyone.

5 years ago

Looks like a great bundle but again not my cup of tea.

5 years ago

Bought for Friday the 13th and give someone Dead By Daylight. Is the phone verify thing new?

5 years ago

In my opinion, Dead by daylight is soo much more fun :S

5 years ago

You left off "Nope. I already own most or all of these games." from the poll. :P

5 years ago

I dont do horror games at all but apparently i got 2 games. I knew about bioshock but not yomawari that was a suprise to see i had on wishlist without knowing i ever came across it. Both tier 2. For 2 games around 5 pound's its not the worst amount to pay but i dont think i would get to it ajytime soon and when i did finish bioshock if i liked it i would be tempted to get the rest taking up more time. I dont get paid until friday so time to decide but its most likely a no for me even tho its the 1st bundle in ages where i wanted a game. Looking back at things i dont think i want the yomawari game. So 1 game really isnt worth it for me at all. I got that with the monthly but thats for a $50 game that i would never buy even on sale since i like my stuff on the under a tener side of things

5 years ago*

Noice~ worth at every tier.

5 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 5 years ago.

5 years ago*

Dead by Daylight has been given away before right? Or am I thinking of another game?

5 years ago*

Yes. It will not generate CV.

5 years ago

Humble bundle is not what it used to be. What a tier1, a free game they offered before and some randoms...

5 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 2 years ago.

5 years ago

If someone really wants to dislike the bundle, they will find a reason. The old " I don't like / want / already own these" today is just calling it shit, awful, trash, or call very positive rated games random.

5 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 2 years ago.

5 years ago

great tier 1, why people complain :O

5 years ago

Uhm one game that had been free, one game with a dead multiplayer..

5 years ago

free=bad? i can't understand that logic. So if, for example, they made tier 1 with free games like Superhot, Layers of Fear or Shadow Warrior Special Edition - this 1 dollar bundle sucks? This bundle will be better than all indiegala/otakumaker trash we see every day.

You just have too many games and too many repeats in every new not-trash bundle xD

HtS 2 worth $1 alone

5 years ago

I couldn't even give it away to a friend because 92 people in my list already have it, nor here, so you drop it and it goes to some unthankful ninja, thus it's a useless game yeah.

Added that one game has dead multiplayer, and How to Survive 2 is actually getting mixed reviews also.

Yes i have got (too) many games, i thought about getting it still for White Noise 2, maybe give the two how to survive games away, but couldn't justify it for myself.

You can't deny Humble used to be alot better.

5 years ago*

You can't deny Humble used to be alot better.

with bundles? probably, yes. When i purchase first bundle via humble i had 1 (one) game on steam. Now i have around 6k and almost all games from weekly bundles are repeats or just are not interesting cause of huge backlog, so i buy only monthly.

with support? its still great. I read about problems with hb-support here on forum, but i just have some bad situation and hb-support helped with gift link resetting in few hours.

5 years ago

nah

5 years ago

halloween come early?

5 years ago

Detention is one of the best games I've ever played! Itself alone worths the tier 2. :)

5 years ago

nice one this time finally, gonna grab something ;)

5 years ago

its reallly good comparing to last 3 or 4 or 5 bundles (long time, cannot remember). and its only 1 week after last bundle.

5 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.