April 2024 Humble Choice (#53)

1 Tier, 8 Items

02 Apr 2024 - 07 May 2024

Previous bundle: March 2024 Humble Choice
View this bundle on: ITAD - Barter.vg
Next bundle: May 2024 Humble Choice

📅 Important dates

• 💳 April 30th 2024: AUTOCHARGE DATE (for subscribers only)

• 📆 May 7th 2024: Next Choice Bundle release date (first Tuesday of every month)

⚠️ Region lock ⚠️

THE CALLISTO PROTOCOL:
Everyone receives {sub/803436} which can be redeemed everywhere but not in Japan. (confirmed)
Customers from Japan will instead receive Orbital Bullet (confirmed)

TERRAFORMERS: ⚠️ there are no keys redeemable worldwide

🔑 Full list of subs (EU)
🔑 Full list of subs (CN)

🔗 Gift link notifications (ROW US)
🔗 Gift link notifications (EU)
🔗 Gift link notifications (SEA)
🔗 Gift link notifications Mexico - confirms that it's the same as ROW (meaning, TERRAFORMERS is sub/678814)

To PAUSE a month: go to this link -> Skip A Month

(or: Settings -> Manage Your Plan -> Skip A Month -> Continue -> Skip A Month)

Notes:

• HUMANKIND™ Definitive Edition is not sold on the Steam store as a package, thus you will not be able to create giveaways for it as such. You can either give it away as the base game, or as one of the included DLCs.
  • For The Callisto Protocol, if you want to get the "true ending", you'll need to purchase The Callisto Protocol™ - Final Transmission

Free DLC to claim:

!addlicense ASF 1000358,850553,661530

An Explanation on why the leaks were not real this time can be found here.

Feel free to also check madjoki's post for the actual URLs.

TL:DR: Humble intentionally released fake leaks to identify what the actual source of the leaks is. This means that we are unlikely to have leaks from now on.

Possible MAY LEAKS (source: Reddit)

🌟 2024-04-05: $8 coupon from IGN Plus rewards (new accounts only)
🌟 2024-05-10: TERRAFORMERS out of stock

🎮 Games:

Game Ratings Cards Cheevos Details Platforms Bundled Retail Price
Victoria 3 66% of 27828 🏆 7.50 CV app/529340 W M L D🟡 0 $49.99
The Callisto Protocol 64% of 28467 - 🏆 9.00 CV app/1544020 W D✅ 0 $59.99
HUMANKIND™ Definitive Edition corresponds to this store bundle (Included game has cards) - 14.84 CV sub/990156 0 $98.94
Fashion Police Squad 92% of 620 - 🏆 3.00 CV app/1319460 W D🟡 0 $19.99
Terraformers 88% of 2223 🏆 3.00 CV app/1244800 W M L D✅ 0* $19.99
Symphony of War: The Nephilim Saga 95% of 9788 🏆 3.00 CV app/1488200 W D✅ 2 $19.99
Coromon 87% of 4088 🏆 3.00 CV app/1218210 W M D✅ 3 $19.99
The Excavation of Hob's Barrow 93% of 1362 🏆 2.25 CV app/1182310 W M L D✅ 0 $14.99

Regional versions (Japan): THE CALLISTO PROTOCOL is replaced with Orbital Bullet

Game Ratings Cards Cheevos Details Platforms Bundled Retail Price
Orbital Bullet 82% of 390 - 🏆 2.55 CV app/1167680 W D❌ 2 $16.99

Need help understanding the chart symbols? Try checking the guide to bundle threads

Retail:

• $303.87

CV:

💸 Subscription + Bonuses

One plan for all
Starting Feb 01 2022, Humble Bundle offers only one plan, which will allow you to receive all the games included in that month’s lineup for the price of $11.99 (regional pricing may vary, see below):

USD EUR GBP AUD CAD NZD CNY RUB
Per month $11.99 €9.99 £8.99 AU$16.95 CA$14.99 NZ$17.95 ¥79 699₽
Per year $129 €109 £98 AU$179 CA$159 NZ$189 ¥850 7,459₽

Humble store discount:
The discount rate is based on how many consecutive months you had your subscription active, as seen below:

Consecutive Months Discount %
1 - 2 10%
3 - 5 15%
6 - 11 17%
12+ 20%

The stacking discount will reset back to 10% when skipping a month or canceling your Humble Choice membership.

Changes Coming to Humble Choice FAQ

USD regions: In some regions of USA, a sale tax is applied (example).
Non-USD regions: regional pricing is a fixed amount for each region set by Humble. More info here.

📝 Note about referrals

SteamGifts by default modifies all Fanatical.com, HumbleBundle.com, GamersGate.com links from all threads, adding the SteamGifts referral code. Whenever a user click or shares a link to one of the sites listed above, SteamGifts will earn a commission.
By using these reflinks, SteamGifts will receive $10 for new subscribers, 5% of Humble Store sales, 15% for bundles via the Humble Partner Program.
If you prefer, you can disable referral links from your settings panel.

📖 Informative links

Humble Choice FAQ
Official HB FAQ
Master thread of ongoing bundles.

🐰 Thanks to luckz for helping with the poll!

1 month ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Every month, Humankind comes together to ponder a Choice purchase. What do you pick?

View Results
[Very happy] Humble Terraforming the leaked lineup to instead give me these ones that I really wanted pleases me greatly.
[Sorta satisfied] One of the two DLC simulators (“4X strategy games”) in here has all its currently sold DLCs. That’s pretty good, right?
[Unsure] Hmm, should I stay and buy some of their Fashion, or get my Barrow of games somewhere else? That’s a hard Choice to make!
[Disappointed] I guess we’re back to the old Protocol of pausing the subscription and not looking back.
[Offended] The three AAA-esque titles here are very much so-so. Couldn’t they find a good one? The leaks even promised games from an AAAA company!
[Coupontato] Last month we barely had any coupons. How deep does our Excavation have to be now to see the usual kind of discounts come back?
[Complaint: Different from leaks] After the leaks poured out, my wallet had already opened up before I even noticed – but seeing that they were wide of the mark, it just snapped shut again (and almost sliced my finger off).
[No Werewolf?!] How many times are we going to be teased with Werewolf only to wonder “Where are you, wolf?”

I mean, how many of us are surprised the leaks weren't real?
A Sony, AAA, very well received title, less than 1.5 years old, in a monthly? Come on!

1 month ago

Seems like Coromon is being bundled to death.

1 month ago

They often include rebundles of games.

1 month ago

I was actually waiting for Coromon to get bundled alongside something else I actually wanted to make it worth buying.

1 month ago

I wanted that rabbit hole game not a bunch of re-bundles and dlc magnets - no thanks

1 month ago

I knew this would happen, so I didn't tell my friends about the leak in advance.

1 month ago

Insane, but in a bad way

1 month ago

This is slightly different from the leaks...

1 month ago

region lock of terraformers:( so sad.
I need 11 or 07 ones however 13 couldn't be activated

1 month ago

? what are these numbers

1 month ago

subid of which are 678811, 678807 and 678813

1 month ago

I think it would be better in the future if there were no leaks...

1 month ago

jesus christ, this is SO much worse than the leak... Talk about going from 100 to 0, I was already ready for this bundle to be the first choice I buy in many months :(

Excavation of Hob's Barrow looks cool at least

1 month ago

The fact that people believed that leak is astonishing. Way too much value for €10.

1 month ago

it was posted by a credible source, and I don't quite understand why people said it was too good to be true tbh. It obviously had crazy value, but for example the March 2022 Choice was pretty much as good in regards to the heavy hitters and it was clearly real

1 month ago*

Yeah, I dunno. I just felt like it wasn't going to happen. I saw the leak, didn't outright dismiss it, but thought "yeah, it looks too good to be true and April 1st is around the corner."

I always take the "leaks" with a grain of salt, tbh.

There are games in this month's choice that I wanted. One on my wishlist, so I'm not too disappointed.

1 month ago

There have been very good bundles, November 2019 comes to mind (first time these games in bundles)

Call of Duty: WWII
Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy
Spyro Reignited Trilogy
Shenmue I & II
SYNTHETIK

1 month ago

The headliners were whatever (I'd love to play Returnal, but can't due to a bad laptop) but Noita and Paquette is a massive loss for me. Fashion Police Squad, the one game they kept, is easily the least exciting me here (I played the demo and disliked it a lot)

1 month ago

I definitely get this bundle, probably at the end of the week when I can convince myself that I deserve it after getting some work done. It's worth to me for Humankind, Terraformers and Calisto at this price alone, wanted to try these for a while. I'm actually interested in this. The "leaked" bundle would be cooler for others probably but I don't own anything from this one.

1 month ago

I'm on copium right now and i might think we are getting some of the leaked games this year. Some month, maybe

1 month ago

I'm coping so hard

1 month ago

same

1 month ago

I know that it is always said that it is the worst bundle but objectively based on reviews I think this is the worst, the 3 main games have varied reviews and several indies have been in cheaper packages.

Too many management/tactical games for my taste.

And if I remember correctly, The Callisto Protocol sells its ending in dlc.

Little is said about how horrible a company Paradox Interactive has become, in so few years it looks more like EA than EA

1 month ago

Interested for callisto and coromon, the rest i'm not sure to play. I would buy this bundle if they drop $6 coupon.

1 month ago

Got this for Callisto, If I would been Japanese, and no Callisto, then I would have skipped!

1 month ago*

I really believed the leak. They fooled me really good this time. There are a few games in the real bundle that i'm interested in, so not a total loss, but really disappointed :(

1 month ago

the only title i would ever play from this bundle is the callisto protocol. zero interest in the others.
i really doubt i decide to pay anything close to the price tag of this one.

1 month ago

What's not an April's fool is my pause button.

1 month ago

honestly pretty relieved the leaks were false. i already own noita, and have 100%'d returnal on ps5 and can play it on steam via family share. i also 100%'d ac: valhalla on the ubi launcher. i wish blacktail was included, but i still have five wishlisted games on this month's choice, so it's a win for me.

1 month ago*

Just a info, there is a Humankind DLC called Great Zimbabwe Wonder with this sub: https://steamdb.info/app/1838710/
This dlc is only available to claim on games2gather in the Rewards section (You need to have the base game to redeem this dlc)

View attached image.
1 month ago

There is also another DLC to claim, called The Church of Our Lady Mary of Zion but i can't find any sub, if someone can check it out it would be a great help as i haven't purchased yet this Choice.
EDIT: I had not seen that Lilly had already posted this information.

View attached image.
1 month ago*

Very disappointing bundle. I was looking forward to Returnal and Noita.
So many repeats from other bundles and incomplete games that require DLCs/Season Passes for full experience.

1 month ago

Shit bundle topped off with piss poor low score games. I played Callisto on PS5 from PS+ and the game sucked. Fashion Police Hob's Harrow are on my wishlist but not grabbing it for just those two games.

1 month ago

god this month sucks LMAO

1 month ago

To get 2 another free dlcs of Humankind, should login in sega site, https://community.amplitude-studios.com/profile/me/rewards
DLCs:
HUMANKIND - THE GREAT ZIMBABWE CULTURAL WONDER
AMPLIFIED 2022 REWARDS

1 month ago

Yeah, Humble shot themselves in the foot with the joke leak. I was prepared to re-sub for the first time in months for Returnal and AC:V, and I loathe the Ubisoft launcher. But having tried them both in the past I've got no interest in Victoria 3 or Callisto Protocol, and both of them require paid DLCs not bundled here to come close to being as good as originally expected. A year ago I probably would've jumped on a bundle with Symphony of War for sub-$15, but by now it's been bundled half a dozen times, received an expansion, and has an announced sequel (which, granted, is still pretty far off from the sounds of things). Then there's Coromon, a game that gets bundled twice a week, taking up another slot. It's just a complete filler month.

1 month ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.