DEL

6 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Is this something you're involved in? In any case, I loved the trailer! The game looks beautiful and super cryptic/mind-bending. I have no idea what it's about though, and not understanding most of the dialogue didn't help :p Is it going to get translated? And is it going to be available on steam? I'd totally buy this tbh!

6 years ago

ENG Interface ,Full Audio ,Subtitles
RUS Interface ,Full Audio ,Subtitles
Chines Interface
Steam +

6 years ago

Awesome, I'm personally looking forward to finding out more about it :)

6 years ago

https://secretdoctrine.me/
System Requirements:
Videocard for classic mode: GeForce GT740
Videocard for VR mode: GeForce 1060GTX
processor: Core i3
2 GB RAM
DirectX 11

Classic control (keyboard + mouse), or with VR control (HTC Vive + keyboard + mouse) - for your wish

Available:Сoming soon...

6 years ago

Trailer ... 1/10 no idea what the fuck that game is about ...

6 years ago

no idea what the fuck that game is about ...

Agreed but it definitely piqued my interest

6 years ago

not my for sure , i think a dev who dont dare show actual gameplay in his game trailer have something to hide .

6 years ago

It's a concept trailer, it tries to show the mood of the game. And this looks like in engine stuff so you know what it looks like at least. They're not trying to get you to buy the game yet, you can't even preorder it, they're just trying to get people to look at it
Also, that's a very cynical viewpoint but you do you

6 years ago

What mood of a game ... care to explain to me if thats an RTS , Shooter , Puzzle , Adventure ... or what is it :) ?

Its literally a bunch of textures ...

6 years ago

From the trailer, I can tell you that it's going to be a scifi game. Probably with horror elements, looking at some of the shots and some abstract levels. And I'd wager it's probably an adventure game since it sais "PC adventure" at the beginning

6 years ago

you have far to much faith in trailer containing ... literally noting tbh

6 years ago

I'm just not as skeptical about as you are. I have no idea what the story's about or what the actual gameplay will be like and I definitely can't tell you whether it's going to be any good or not. I just know that it has an interesting atmosphere and that I'll be checking out the next trailer to see if it's worth it or not

6 years ago

Secret Doctrine )

6 years ago

Yeah ... thats the name of the game ... but there is literally 0 gameplay ... just some shiny textures .

Thats not how you make trailer if you want people to get inrersted in your game .

You put actual gameplay in it

6 years ago

Trailer №1. gameplay сoming soon

6 years ago

Thats their first official trailer tho ... so far i see nothing but textures i can buy everywhere for between 5 and 50$

6 years ago

Closed 6 years ago by MisanthropicD.