Let me start off by wishing you all a happy new year 4th of january and a big, BIG thanks to everyone for the nice responds I got on the last event I made for 2016, my Tiny advent-event!

And so a new year has started and I was wondering what all of you are planning or if you made some new year's resolution? I do know you can make a change in your life every day of the year but new year motivates lots of people. I personally set for myself that 2017 will be the year I quit vaping (I quit smoking 4 months ago) so that after 2017 I am completely smoke-free. I also would like to get back to sports but that's up to my body so it's not really a resolution just something I want since I had an accident in 2015 which still daily troubles my lower spine. I should also try not to worry so much about everything and I'll do my best to make this better but I think it's more a personality aspect and I don't know if I can change how I am like that...

If you made some resolutions you can always share them below in a comment, or if you did something amazing already which changed your life in previous years and you want to share that, it could be interesting and even motivational for someone else to read.

Also I noticed I've come close to 1000 gifts sent, so I made this train to obtain the sg-achievement :)

Choochoo

View attached image.
7 years ago

Comment has been collapsed.

Have you made any New Year's resolution?

View Results
Yes, this is going to be a year of change!
Nowp, I'm fine with how my life is.
I turned my life around this one year, I'll comment below and tell you all about it...
If only resolutions were as good as potatoes...

reserved?

7 years ago

I’ll have two number 9s, a number 9 large, a number 6 with extra dip, a number 7, two number 45s, one with cheese, and a large soda.

7 years ago

you want fries with that? xD

7 years ago

Each one of the numbered ones come with fries so I figure I got seven orders of fries already. https://youtu.be/A6g0mPo-uJM

7 years ago*

Seven orders!!? Better start prepping then...

View attached image.
7 years ago

Extra crispy, please!

7 years ago

I like your new avatar! One of the greatest superhero films ever! (if it is a reference to it...)

7 years ago

Thanks!
1) Big fan of the movie! Never understood why it did so bad at box office or even the bad reviews it recieved...
2) To me it means the smiley itself keeps smiling even though it has blood over it. So no matter what happens, I will never lose my smile. I'm a big believer in terms that laughter can make you feel better.

If I'm not mistaken in the original comics the blood stain is painted as an arrow of a clock, meaning it's few minutes till twelve for the world. Meaning that to much blood has been shed in the world...

7 years ago

I think the problem people had (I didn't) and the polarizing review was due to two factors, mainly -

a) People who had read the graphic novel. For them, it was utter blasphemy that Snyder decided to change the ending, to replace the squid with an explosion and moreover so, they claimed that the film failed to showcase the inner views and moral conflicts of all characters. Which is simply not true, as a film there's only so much you can show, and I fully appreciate Snyder for his work in doing the best to portray everybody's morals and ideals like Nite Owl II, generally amiable, keeping Rorschach in check goes batshit mental when he finds out Nite Owl I was killed, plus Silk Spectre II regardless of her mediocre acting was able to convey her "life is a joke" very well to Dr Manhattan

b) People who HADN'T read the graphic novel. For them, they were confused as most of them (critics included) were thinking that all the Watchmen are superheroes where Dr. Manhattan was the only "super" hero, per se. And I've been told by friends that they found the plot confusing, moreover the length (3hrs) was also a burden on them.

But for people who were able to understand and avoid these shortcomings, this film was a pure cinematic treat. I can honestly say no other superhero film has been done so well, with the exception of M Night Shyamalan's Unbreakable. And I read the graphic novel myself, but I treat both as separate works of art.

7 years ago

Laurie: "I'm sorry Dan, I invite you out for a few laughs... but there don't seem to be many laughs around these days."
Dan: "What do you expect? The comedian's dead."

7 years ago

Bump

7 years ago

Thank you for the nice ride on your train Laurens! :3

Happy New Year and congrats in advance on reaching 1K giveaways! ^^

7 years ago

bumpity bump

7 years ago

2017 is the year I actually finish the games in my backlog! And by backlog I mean the 8 I bought during the Winter Sale.

7 years ago

burp

7 years ago

Thanks for the train and happy new year, Laurens :3
Most aren't going to like my resolution: to stop putting up with so much shit from people and start speaking my mind more. ;)
I think your bump link in your last car just leads back to the first car. :X

7 years ago

to stop putting up with so much shit from people and start speaking my mind more. ;)

That was my resolution I started 2016 with, it has given me 2 different things in life:
1) I myself feel much better, I really mean this. I used to be that guy you can talk shit too and all you want and I would have just said meh and go on. In 2016 I wanted that to end, so to put a number on it 90% of discussions I would before just go meh and leave it as it was. Now I responded and made my oppinion on every fact clear. This resulted in point 2;
2) I have lost a few friends, and when I think about it. Those were people I learned to live with over the years and in 2016 with my new resolution they just didn't fit in my life anymore.

It's a strange thing to do "not taking shit anymore", it will confront you more than you would like too. I really forced myself to change in that way. Its something I'll keep for sure. It's not the easier way but I feel better and so will you I think.

7 years ago

Oh ... well I always feel pretty fucking good, haha, and I actually think that's why I let too much slide. Most things just don't matter to me, and I live a life of "if I can't change it, don't stress it". I laugh the stupid shit off and keep rolling.

However, that attitude has led others to think they can just do whatever they want, say whatever they want, and get away with whatever they want because I won't say or do anything about it. I plan to change that ASAP. I must admit, I feel even better getting things off my chest instead of just sitting by and shaking my head at them or laughing about it.

Those were people I learned to live with over the years and in 2016 with my new resolution they just didn't fit in my life anymore.

Yep, the true friends will stick by ya no matter what. Ride or die.

7 years ago

bumpedy-doo

7 years ago

Thanks babe!

7 years ago

Bumpily

7 years ago

bump

7 years ago

pffff only 1000... newbie!

jk, congratz on the milestone and more importantly on quit smoking!

7 years ago

bemp

7 years ago

Happy New Year

7 years ago

Thanks for long train, choo choo!

7 years ago

Very nice train, I ve lost many points in it - thanks !

7 years ago

Mega Bump for a cool winter ride !!!

7 years ago

Ba-bump!

7 years ago

View attached image.
7 years ago

My life is fine as it is

7 years ago

Bump!

7 years ago

I hope I will pass my exams ò.ò
Thanks for the train, Laurens

7 years ago

That's the most beautifull "s" I've seen all day!

7 years ago

:D

7 years ago

A suspended account?

7 years ago

Used to be something like this S, don't know why the other gif got removed tbh

7 years ago

bumpedy