April 2023 Humble Choice

View this bundle on: ITAD - Barter.vg

📅 Important dates

• 💳 April 25th, 2023: AUTOCHARGE DATE (for subscribers only)

• 📆 May 2nd 2023: Next Choice Bundle release date (first Tuesday of every month)

⚠️ Region lock ⚠️

DEATH STRANDING DIRECTOR'S CUT
Customers from China receive a EGS key instead of a Steam key (confirmed), but they can redeem the ROW key that everyone else receives: {sub/665843}

Rollerdrome

Revita

Aliens: Fireteam Elite - Pathogen Expansion DLC that you can purchase with the 40% off Humble Store coupon from this bundle is also region locked
(source).

🔑 Full list of subs (EU)
🔑 Full list of subs (SEA)
🔑 Full list of subs (LATAM)

🔐 gift links notification (ROW purchase)

To PAUSE a month: go to this link -> Skip A Month

(or: Settings -> Manage Your Plan -> Skip A Month -> Continue -> Skip A Month)

Note:

• Owners of the original "non-Director's Cut" Death Stranding are to be unable to redeem the key from this bundle (the sub has this flag: "CantOwnAppToPurchase DEATH STRANDING (1190460)"). To redeem it, removing the old sub first is required. Info on how to do that can be found here or in the official post from 505games
  • Life is Strange 2 Complete Season includes the Life is Strange 2 - Mascot Bundle DLC. It could be that preorder keys are currently accidentally allocated; if this is the case they will probably be replaced later.
    Everyone who doesn't own this Mascot DLC or who bought the episodes separately will be able to redeem the key on top of it (because of the extra Mascot DLC included in the package), wasting it for a tiny / irrelevant DLC app.
  • Life is Strange 2 Complete Season is not sold on the store as a package, therefore it's not indexed on SG. To create giveaways of it, you can use app 874661 "Life is Strange 2 - Episodes 2-5 bundle" (it might be switched from full CV to partial CV later)

🌟 2023-08-23: Rollerdrome out of stock (at least for EU) (source)
🌟 2023-11-06: Rollerdrome back in stock (at least for EU) (source)
🌟 2023-11-06: Rollerdrome out of stock (at least for EU) (source)
🌟 NEW 2023-12-13: Rollerdrome back in stock at least for EU) (source)

LEAKS for MAY

Coupons available:

🌟 $8 / 1 month with IGN Rewards, new accounts only (source)
🌟 Taiwan only: Use HBLINE456 for US$8 for the first 3 months (source)

🎮 Games:

Game Ratings Cards Cheevos Details Platforms Bundled Retail Price
DEATH STRANDING DIRECTOR'S CUT 93% of 12362 - 🏆 6.00 CV app/1850570 W 0 $39.99
Aliens: Fireteam Elite 81% of 14587 - 🏆 4.50 CV app/1549970 W 0 $29.99
Rollerdrome 94% of 1009 - 🏆 4.50 CV app/1294420 W 0 $29.99
Life is Strange 2 Complete Season (incl. Mascot Bundle DLC) No user reviews (Included game has cards) - 5.09 CV sub/301895 0 $33.95
The Life and Suffering of Sir Brante 91% of 4625 🏆 3.00 CV app/1272160 W 0 $19.99
Monster Prom 2: Monster Camp 97% of 4167 🏆 1.80 CV app/1140270 W M L 1 $11.99
Revita 83% of 1365 - 🏆 2.55 CV app/1175460 W 0 $16.99
Founders' Fortune 83% of 1630 - 🏆 3.30 CV app/1104330 W M 0 $21.99

Life is Strange 2 Complete Season (incl. Mascot Bundle DLC) contains the following items (pls check the note above before trying to redeem the key):

Game Ratings Cards Cheevos Details Platforms Bundled Retail Price
Life is Strange 2 85% of 28312 🏆 0.00 CV ☠ app/532210 W M L 0* $7.99
Life is Strange 2 - Episode 2 (DLC) 74% of 256 - - 7.99 CV app/895490 W M L 0 $7.99
Life is Strange 2 - Episode 3 (DLC) 73% of 234 - - 7.99 CV app/895491 W M L 0 $7.99
Life is Strange 2 - Episode 4 (DLC) 47% of 339 - - 7.99 CV app/895492 W M L 0 $7.99
Life is Strange 2 - Episode 5 (DLC) 72% of 220 - - 7.99 CV app/895493 W M L 0 $7.99
Life is Strange 2 - Episodes 2-5 bundle (DLC) 81% of 144 - - 32.99 CV app/874661 W M L 0 $32.99
Life is Strange 2 - Arcadia Bay Patches DLC (DLC) 100% of 7 - - 0 CV app/872070 W M L 0 $ -
Life is Strange 2 - Mascot Bundle DLC (DLC) 60% of 48 - - 1.99 CV app/872080 W M L 0 $1.99

Retail:

• $204.88

CV:

💸 Subscription + Bonuses

One plan for all
Starting Feb 01 2022, Humble Bundle offers only one plan, which will allow you to receive all the games included in that month’s lineup for the price of $11.99 (regional pricing may vary, see below):

USD EUR GBP AUD CAD NZD CNY RUB
Per month $11.99 €9.99 £8.99 AU$16.95 CA$14.99 NZ$17.95 ¥79 699₽
Per year $129 €109 £98 AU$179 CA$159 NZ$189 ¥850 7,459₽

Humble store discount:
The discount rate is based on how many consecutive months you had your subscription active, as seen below:

Consecutive Months Discount %
1 - 2 10%
3 - 5 15%
6 - 11 17%
12+ 20%

The stacking discount will reset back to 10% when skipping a month or canceling your Humble Choice membership.

Changes Coming to Humble Choice FAQ

USD regions: In some regions of USA, a sale tax is applied (example).
Non-USD regions: regional pricing is a fixed amount for each region set by Humble. More info here.

📝 Note about referrals

SteamGifts by default modifies all Fanatical.com, HumbleBundle.com, GamersGate.com links from all threads, adding the SteamGifts referral code. Whenever a user click or shares a link to one of the sites listed above, SteamGifts will earn a commission.
By using these reflinks, SteamGifts will receive $10 for new subscribers, 5% of Humble Store sales, 15% for bundles via the Humble Partner Program.
If you prefer, you can disable referral links from your settings panel.

📖 Informative links

Humble Choice FAQ
Official HB FAQ
Master thread of ongoing bundles!

🐰 Thanks to luckz for helping with the poll!

1 year ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Life is Strange, but isn't this bundle stranger?

View Results
[I like the spotlight game(s)] Stranding on an island isn’t part of my life goals, but if it happened, these would be fitting videogames to have with me.
[Only with limited deal] Everything costs a Fortune these days, so for $6 or even $8 this might as well be one of the best deals I've seen in months.
[Happy] I was already very excited when I found out the leaks, but now after seeing the rest of the content revealed, I couldn't be more thrilled.
[Neutral] I don’t really know what to feel about these. In fact, I feel nothing. I’m totally numb. No, you don’t need to pinch me.
[Pause] These games look Alien to me. I wouldn’t want them in my Fireteam.
[Disappointed] A few days late for an April Fools’ joke, isn’t it?
[Canceling the subscription] A new chapter in the Life and Suffering of Sir Wallet: I'm out!
[Accidental autocharge] Feels like a déjà vu, did time rewind or did I *again* forget?
[Complaint] These days, I find the weekly bundles much more interesting than Choice, even though they're more expensive.

i for one am very happy for chaosgate, anything else is just a plus

1 year ago

Unfortunately I have Spiritfarer already.

1 year ago

I really hope there are some other good indies in there, I'm subscribed anyway, and want to keep my HB discount, but still would like something unbundled. Also, I've not played the original Bendy... First person horror... eek.

1 year ago

Also, I've not played the original Bendy... First person horror... eek.

Right? It's like 98% of games these days. So original.

1 year ago*

The other 98% is looter-shooter, while the third 98% is roguelike platformer with retro-pixel graphics.

1 year ago

XD
Right. And 50% Hentai :P

1 year ago

You forgot Souls-likes…

1 year ago

and the other 98% is roguelike deckbuilders. and the third 98% is anime/hentai stuff. and the rest is sokoban with cats. oh, and retro fps.

1 year ago

Sokoban with cats is new to me. I guess it's like Justin Bieber. I escaped it.

1 year ago

Sokoban always has been with cats. You're moving around boxes.
Just because the boxes are closed and you can't see them doesn't mean there're no cats in them.

1 year ago

The ole Schrödinger Sokoban!

1 year ago

Exactly 😅 Every box potentially contains a silly kitten that crawled in there before it got shipped until you open it and there's no cat in there.
I payed attention in dog school.

1 year ago

I mostly move in puzzle circles and it's one of the burdens I have to carry. a few of them are actually excellent, it's the other 98% I could do without. though to be fair if I unfriended half the strangers on steam I'd at least see less of them getting bought in my activity feed.

1 year ago

I can never unsee that!
Feels like home actually. Except bigger XD

1 year ago

Nothing for me, yet, but I hope, the pixel god will add something too

1 year ago

this is the first choice ive let go through and have my subscription pay for in like over 12 months lol. hope its a sign they are going to do better bundles now

1 year ago

If the leaks are true then it will be another month I pause. I have the 12-month plan from 2021 that is still not finished due to all the pauses. The last bundle I wanted was funnily enough April 2022. After that, I got September and December bundles because I forgot to pause them in time.

I don't think I will renew my membership anymore with Choice Bundles. I renewed them back in 2021 because I wanted to continue being a classic sub but I see no point anymore. I only claimed 8 months in 2021 and 6 months in 2022 (out of which 2 are by mistake as I mentioned earlier). Not a single bundle so far from 2023.

1 year ago

Leaks were correct. No love at first sight, and still no love.

1 year ago

Same here. Already own Spiritfarer, so it's a skip month for me.

1 year ago

Ay, have Spiritfarer as well, high five!

1 year ago

o/ \o
I kinda looks wrong, but hey... it's the internet ;)

1 year ago

I see it and i like it.

1 year ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 1 year ago.

1 year ago

Just a quick note. I made a trade on barter today and succesfully activated Rollerdrome key from EU region in my country(India). I'm quite surprised by that.

View attached image.
11 months ago

That is correct, India is not in the list of restricted countries: https://steamdb.info/sub/751977/
Sometimes India is considered as part of the SEA region lock, other times not.

11 months ago

🤔🤔🤔
Okay!
Today I learned something new.
Thanks!

11 months ago

Is anybody aware if the Aliens: Fireteam Elite keys from Humble Choice are region-locked? Asking because the Aliens keys from IGN Plus rewards are Steam keys are region-locked: Can be activated in the following regions: AR, BS, BZ, BM, BO, BR, CA, CL, CN, CO, CR, EC, SV, GT, GY, HN, JP, MX, NI, PA, PY, PE, PR, SR, US, UY, VE, VI, CN

11 months ago

From Humble Choice they are not region locked. From IGN, they are.

11 months ago

Awesome, many thanks for clarifying :)

11 months ago

Hello. Is somebody in there hasn't used a 40% off Humble Store coupon for Aliens: Fireteam Elite - Pathogen Expansion? I am looking for person who has a coupon unused.

11 months ago

Add me for talking about it.

11 months ago

I sent you an invitation on Steam.

11 months ago

ive also got one im never touching
40% off Aliens: Fireteam Elite - Pathogen Expansion
Valid until May 30, 2023, 10:00:00 AM
can you just give people a code?
ive never used a humble bundle coupon

11 months ago

With Rollerdrome, i'm in Australia (Oceana?) but it says it's locked from these regions... https://i.imgur.com/qQ15FYZ.png
AD AE AF AL AM AO AR AT AZ BA BE BF BG BH BI BJ BN BR BW BY CD CF CG CH CI CL CM CN CO CS CU CV CY DE DJ EC EE EG EH ER ES ET FI FR GA GB GE GG GH GM GN GQ GR GW HK HR HU ID IE IL IM IN IQ IR IS IT JE JO KE KG KH KM KP KW KZ LA LB LI LK LR LS LT LU LV LY MA MC MD ME MG MK ML MO MR MT MU MW MX MY MZ NA NE NG NL NO OM PE PH PL PS PT PY QA RE RO RS RU RW SC SD SE SG SH SI SK SL SM SN SO ST SY SZ TD TG TH TJ TM TN TR TW TZ UA UG UY UZ VA VN XK YE YT ZA ZM ZW

10 months ago

You get a ROW key, regardless of the notification.
The notification doesn't reflect the type of lock that YOUR key has. It shouldn't be taken literally as "customers from these countries cannot redeem the your key", but as "customers from these countries receive a region locked key".

10 months ago

Rollerdrome EU
"Keys are temporarily exhausted for this product"

8 months ago

My Rollerdrome key just arrived :)

6 months ago

I haven't tried it, but mail received "Keys are now in stock for April 2023 Humble Choice".

7 months ago

Yes, just got my Rollerdrome key :)

6 months ago

I activated my Rollerdrome key almost a month ago, I didn't even know they went temporarily out of stock but from the dates it looks they were fairly quick with restocking (which makes, sorry for beating the dead horse, the case with Roboquest even more shameful)

6 months ago

Yes :( November 2022 - still waiting.

6 months ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 6 months ago.

6 months ago

(EU) Rollerdrome is back in stock

5 months ago