April 2023 Humble Choice

View this bundle on: ITAD - Barter.vg

📅 Important dates

• 💳 April 25th, 2023: AUTOCHARGE DATE (for subscribers only)

• 📆 May 2nd 2023: Next Choice Bundle release date (first Tuesday of every month)

⚠️ Region lock ⚠️

DEATH STRANDING DIRECTOR'S CUT
Customers from China receive a EGS key instead of a Steam key (confirmed), but they can redeem the ROW key that everyone else receives: {sub/665843}

Rollerdrome

Revita

Aliens: Fireteam Elite - Pathogen Expansion DLC that you can purchase with the 40% off Humble Store coupon from this bundle is also region locked
(source).

🔑 Full list of subs (EU)
🔑 Full list of subs (SEA)
🔑 Full list of subs (LATAM)

🔐 gift links notification (ROW purchase)

To PAUSE a month: go to this link -> Skip A Month

(or: Settings -> Manage Your Plan -> Skip A Month -> Continue -> Skip A Month)

Note:

• Owners of the original "non-Director's Cut" Death Stranding are to be unable to redeem the key from this bundle (the sub has this flag: "CantOwnAppToPurchase DEATH STRANDING (1190460)"). To redeem it, removing the old sub first is required. Info on how to do that can be found here or in the official post from 505games
  • Life is Strange 2 Complete Season includes the Life is Strange 2 - Mascot Bundle DLC. It could be that preorder keys are currently accidentally allocated; if this is the case they will probably be replaced later.
    Everyone who doesn't own this Mascot DLC or who bought the episodes separately will be able to redeem the key on top of it (because of the extra Mascot DLC included in the package), wasting it for a tiny / irrelevant DLC app.
  • Life is Strange 2 Complete Season is not sold on the store as a package, therefore it's not indexed on SG. To create giveaways of it, you can use app 874661 "Life is Strange 2 - Episodes 2-5 bundle" (it might be switched from full CV to partial CV later)

🌟 2023-08-23: Rollerdrome out of stock (at least for EU) (source)
🌟 2023-11-06: Rollerdrome back in stock (at least for EU) (source)
🌟 2023-11-06: Rollerdrome out of stock (at least for EU) (source)
🌟 NEW 2023-12-13: Rollerdrome back in stock at least for EU) (source)

LEAKS for MAY

Coupons available:

🌟 $8 / 1 month with IGN Rewards, new accounts only (source)
🌟 Taiwan only: Use HBLINE456 for US$8 for the first 3 months (source)

🎮 Games:

Game Ratings Cards Cheevos Details Platforms Bundled Retail Price
DEATH STRANDING DIRECTOR'S CUT 93% of 12362 - 🏆 6.00 CV app/1850570 W 0 $39.99
Aliens: Fireteam Elite 81% of 14587 - 🏆 4.50 CV app/1549970 W 0 $29.99
Rollerdrome 94% of 1009 - 🏆 4.50 CV app/1294420 W 0 $29.99
Life is Strange 2 Complete Season (incl. Mascot Bundle DLC) No user reviews (Included game has cards) - 5.09 CV sub/301895 0 $33.95
The Life and Suffering of Sir Brante 91% of 4625 🏆 3.00 CV app/1272160 W 0 $19.99
Monster Prom 2: Monster Camp 97% of 4167 🏆 1.80 CV app/1140270 W M L 1 $11.99
Revita 83% of 1365 - 🏆 2.55 CV app/1175460 W 0 $16.99
Founders' Fortune 83% of 1630 - 🏆 3.30 CV app/1104330 W M 0 $21.99

Life is Strange 2 Complete Season (incl. Mascot Bundle DLC) contains the following items (pls check the note above before trying to redeem the key):

Game Ratings Cards Cheevos Details Platforms Bundled Retail Price
Life is Strange 2 85% of 28312 🏆 0.00 CV ☠ app/532210 W M L 0* $7.99
Life is Strange 2 - Episode 2 (DLC) 74% of 256 - - 7.99 CV app/895490 W M L 0 $7.99
Life is Strange 2 - Episode 3 (DLC) 73% of 234 - - 7.99 CV app/895491 W M L 0 $7.99
Life is Strange 2 - Episode 4 (DLC) 47% of 339 - - 7.99 CV app/895492 W M L 0 $7.99
Life is Strange 2 - Episode 5 (DLC) 72% of 220 - - 7.99 CV app/895493 W M L 0 $7.99
Life is Strange 2 - Episodes 2-5 bundle (DLC) 81% of 144 - - 32.99 CV app/874661 W M L 0 $32.99
Life is Strange 2 - Arcadia Bay Patches DLC (DLC) 100% of 7 - - 0 CV app/872070 W M L 0 $ -
Life is Strange 2 - Mascot Bundle DLC (DLC) 60% of 48 - - 1.99 CV app/872080 W M L 0 $1.99

Retail:

• $204.88

CV:

💸 Subscription + Bonuses

One plan for all
Starting Feb 01 2022, Humble Bundle offers only one plan, which will allow you to receive all the games included in that month’s lineup for the price of $11.99 (regional pricing may vary, see below):

USD EUR GBP AUD CAD NZD CNY RUB
Per month $11.99 €9.99 £8.99 AU$16.95 CA$14.99 NZ$17.95 ¥79 699₽
Per year $129 €109 £98 AU$179 CA$159 NZ$189 ¥850 7,459₽

Humble store discount:
The discount rate is based on how many consecutive months you had your subscription active, as seen below:

Consecutive Months Discount %
1 - 2 10%
3 - 5 15%
6 - 11 17%
12+ 20%

The stacking discount will reset back to 10% when skipping a month or canceling your Humble Choice membership.

Changes Coming to Humble Choice FAQ

USD regions: In some regions of USA, a sale tax is applied (example).
Non-USD regions: regional pricing is a fixed amount for each region set by Humble. More info here.

📝 Note about referrals

SteamGifts by default modifies all Fanatical.com, HumbleBundle.com, GamersGate.com links from all threads, adding the SteamGifts referral code. Whenever a user click or shares a link to one of the sites listed above, SteamGifts will earn a commission.
By using these reflinks, SteamGifts will receive $10 for new subscribers, 5% of Humble Store sales, 15% for bundles via the Humble Partner Program.
If you prefer, you can disable referral links from your settings panel.

📖 Informative links

Humble Choice FAQ
Official HB FAQ
Master thread of ongoing bundles!

🐰 Thanks to luckz for helping with the poll!

1 year ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Life is Strange, but isn't this bundle stranger?

View Results
[I like the spotlight game(s)] Stranding on an island isn’t part of my life goals, but if it happened, these would be fitting videogames to have with me.
[Only with limited deal] Everything costs a Fortune these days, so for $6 or even $8 this might as well be one of the best deals I've seen in months.
[Happy] I was already very excited when I found out the leaks, but now after seeing the rest of the content revealed, I couldn't be more thrilled.
[Neutral] I don’t really know what to feel about these. In fact, I feel nothing. I’m totally numb. No, you don’t need to pinch me.
[Pause] These games look Alien to me. I wouldn’t want them in my Fireteam.
[Disappointed] A few days late for an April Fools’ joke, isn’t it?
[Canceling the subscription] A new chapter in the Life and Suffering of Sir Wallet: I'm out!
[Accidental autocharge] Feels like a déjà vu, did time rewind or did I *again* forget?
[Complaint] These days, I find the weekly bundles much more interesting than Choice, even though they're more expensive.

Skip from me, I might have gotten it if I didn't already had Death Stranding.

1 year ago

Death Stranding is better on steam if you have intention to play it on steam deck

1 year ago

I don't own a Steam Deck sadly enough.

1 year ago

Is it that decent on steam deck, I did the same thing with subnautica since even though I got it free through EGS like what 3 years ago... had issues with non-steam games so I figured I'd pay the 10 for better deck support? Mainly only two games I like here, so DSDC might be just a bonus if I keep it.

1 year ago

yes it's a pain in the ass to get non-steam games to work with the deck. better get them from steam directly if possible. yes DSDC for steam for this reason is a good bonus

1 year ago*

Sounds good then. Yeah I had issues trying to get ubisoft/origin games to work... never really messed with EGS on deck yet.

1 year ago

7 wishlisted games. instant buy for me

1 year ago

Is there anything that's not on your wishlist? lol

1 year ago

only Founders Fortune didn't have it on my wish list because I didn't know it existed but that's not bad game anyway

1 year ago*

Rollerdrome looks neat.
Revita looks fine.
Already got Death Stranding free on Epic at some point.
Played a bit of Aliens Fireteam Elite on Games Pass before it was removed, enjoyed it well enough but I don't think any of my friends enjoyed it or would want to play it with me.
Nothing else of interest to me.

If just getting it for Rollerdrome and Revita it would technically still be like, half the price of both of those combined at their current historical lows, so there's that, but I'm still not sure if I wanna get it.

1 year ago

also Life is Strange 2 is great

1 year ago

I already own the base game for Life is Strange 2 - I assume it's not possible to activate only the DLCs and gift the base game, is it?

1 year ago

no. the first episode is free for everyone

1 year ago*

You don't actually own the base game, just the free episode. The DLCs are the rest of the story. Like if Netflix gave you one episode free and you had to pay to gain access to the rest.

1 year ago

+1

1 year ago

Hmmm that might be the case, I didn't look in detail. At any rate, that's not the case anymore since I already used the key anyway hehe

Thank you!

1 year ago

Not today!

1 year ago

I didn’t own any of these except for Monster Prom 2 (which I posted here for someone to win). I had a couple on my wishlist.

1 year ago

from India
Founders' Fortune
Revita
Monster Prom 2: Monster Camp
The Life and Suffering of Sir Brante
Life is Strange 2 Complete Season (ROW Key)
Rollerdrome (Asia)
Aliens: Fireteam Elite (Retail- Global)
DEATH STRANDING DIRECTOR'S CUT

1 year ago

ok, aliens and ds are perfect. BUT rest are piece of sheit(i have it ignored on steam)-i cant ignore it...so for me-i will wait for coupon...

other games must be okay at least for me to buy whole bundle

1 year ago*

What is "shiet" about the other games? Multiple wishlisted ones for me... is it because you haven't heard of them? Because that's a pretty terrible measurement of how good a game is.

1 year ago

for me its piece of sheit

1 year ago

That only says volumes about you.

1 year ago

Great monthly! Only 2 (Revita and Founders' Fortune) games I am not interested. Might even buy this month for full price!

1 year ago

Probably a skip for me, considering I already own DeathStranding (OG) and only am interested in two games. Good bundle tho, worth it for DS alone.

1 year ago

By redeeming the Director's Cut version, there's anyway to play the Death Stranding original version?

1 year ago

unfortunately not. they are 2 separates games

1 year ago

Yes, you can continue playing the base version. They're separate games in your Steam library.

From what I've read from other people, you have to delete the base version from your account to activate Director's Cut, but after that you can restore it and have both.

1 year ago

I mean, play the OG content just owning the Director's Cut version.

1 year ago

Director's Cut doesn't have any missing content from the original version.

1 year ago

Nice, didn't now that. Thanks!

1 year ago

i only own Death Stranding Director's Cut at Epic but i don't count it because on steam it is deck optimized and it is better

1 year ago*

buffff no interest for me in any game.....easy pause

1 year ago

No turned based strategy in the bundle for once! Kinda sorry for you but very happy for me

1 year ago

xDDD youre right...im turn based lover jajaja
but i hate that walking simulator and the other ones...
lucky month for you :)

1 year ago

I could tell just from the hours you've logged into Warhammer :D
Sucks though. It feels like with 8 games a month, they could hit more genres and get a little for everyone.
Might not make the price of the bundle worth it though if you are only interested in one game but it feels like there's usually more strategy games.

1 year ago

yeah mate, i hate wharhammer...is taking my life... xDDD ***** mods...
well in the end for 10 bucks is not a bad deal but only if u want at least 2-3 games...

1 year ago

Heh those are the best games though. The ones that keep you up all night and make you go "wait... where did those 5 hours go??"

1 year ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 4 months ago.

1 year ago

fantastic bundle, and to think it cost me 6 euro...!
I would easily pay that for Death Stranding or LIS2 alone

1 year ago

Quick question: is Alien Fireteam Elite worth it for single-player?

It seems it has bots for your team who aren't total fools, but I'd like to hear opinion(s) on this.

1 year ago

yes it have a singleplayer campaign. the coop is optional

1 year ago

I was also doing some research on the game and found this to be a pretty good review. TL;DW: seems like it isn't worth it at all to play with bots.

1 year ago

I apparently bought Death Stranding DC during January's sale :o

1 year ago

Thank you for your sacrifice

1 year ago

Going to do a skip on this one. Death Stranding intrigues me, but not enough to pay $12.

1 year ago

Death Stranding in China only Epic Key, not Steam Key.
Rollerdrome:https://steamdb.info/sub/751974/
Revita:https://steamdb.info/sub/564839/

View attached image.
1 year ago

Thanks. Is this an Epic key or direct redemption to linked account?

1 year ago

A Key

1 year ago

I don't think I've seen a poll this positive for Humble!

1 year ago

Apologies!

1 year ago

I guess that's what happens when they actually try.

1 year ago

Would have been a skip as already 100% original version of Death Stranding, but with deal I guess I just get the cheap upgrade for £4.

1 year ago

Rollerdrome (LATAM)
Revita (Latam)
and somehow I couldn't activate death stranding directors cut.
not sure the reason because I only do have the regular version...
edit: i finally did read the entire topic. solution was there. xD

1 year ago*

Check the notes in the OP. It explains why you can't redeem Death Stranding, and more info about that.

1 year ago

just did... edited my first comment. thanks for the heads up!
altough, i think we should push a solution from humble bundle...

1 year ago

I've been on a streak of pausing this year but I might actually keep this one.

Can someone explain the logic behind a Classic Annual membership of $129 and a yearly subscription of only €109?

I've probably asked this before, but as far as I understand, the Classic plan has no real benefits, so why would they want to incentivize people to change?

Edit: Never mind the questions. I should have done a minimal amount of research before asking, as usual. Turns out it's just some very odd currency conversion going on and it's not possible to pay in Euro for the Classic plan

1 year ago*

You can however cancel the Classic Plan and switch to the Yearly Choice Plan and then pay in Euro. It might be a good idea to wait for November/December though since they usually have special yearly offers then. You are right that the Classic Plan has no real benefits anymore.

1 year ago

Wait for Black Friday in November.
There is always a good discounted price for a yearly plan.
You can even buy it twice through a gift for yourself.

1 year ago

Finally some good month. I was happy already, but still was greedy and tried to pause, got 4$ discount, will use it for sure :)

1 year ago

Pretty darn good, and that's despite I have severe doubts about keeping LiS2 and Aliens Fireteam Elite, the value on overall is good.
And it would have been even better, if I didn't already own Sir Brante.

1 year ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.