So the standard game is on its normal price, but what we could call the "complete edition without the soundtracks" (at least all the game content until now) is just 17€.

I didn't buy the game when it was on Choice but i am still interested (and now it would be complete for me, as I don't care for soundtracks). I hardly ever buy a game directly from Steam nowadays, as I have spent so much money and I haven't played many of my backlog. It seems a legit price for Steam, but I don't know if the DLC content is worth it.

I don't think I will play it enough and I can wait. All the people say the music and the aesthetics are very well, some say the gameplay may get old in 4 hours or so. I just read somebody telling the almost totally complete bundle was cheaper than the standard game, I checke, it was true, so I just want to make some people know.

1 year ago

Comment has been collapsed.

Cool, but I got it on August Humble Choice.

1 year ago

6,80€ for the DLC if you own the base game. Also why not put a link in the post?

https://store.steampowered.com/bundle/27166/Cyber_Edition_Bundle/

1 year ago

That link points for me to the main steam store.
There is only a Mars & Veles Bundle.

1 year ago

Seems like they deleted / hid the bundle 2 hours ago.

https://steamdb.info/bundle/27166/

1 year ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 1 year ago.

1 year ago

deleted?

1 year ago

Yes, it seems so.

Now the standard game is only 9'89€ but there is no Game + All DLC (except soundtracks) Bundle. The DLC are on sale, but not as cheap as the previous bundle, which seems to have disappeared (at least by now).

But cheer up boy/girl, the people like me who didn't buy Domina (the game) on that Humble Bundle in 2018 for 1€ have much more difficult / expensive to get the game now...

EDIT: The Ascent + DLCs will be cheap again someday, I suppose.

1 year ago

Game is fun. Never tried coop but its pretty fun for a twin stick shooter set in a cyber punk world

1 year ago

Thanks for the heads up - I bought the DLC bundle for £5.44 and I see they've now removed it!

1 year ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.