Autumn Sale 2023 surprised me with some interesting price for some games, here my own purchase :

Alice: Madness Returns - 1.99 €
Legend of Kay Anniversary - 1.99 € - But refund (don't liked) -> 0.00 €
Total : 1.99 €

And you, how much did you spend ?

5 months ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

How much did you spend ?

View Results
Nothing
0.01 € - 4.99 € / 0.01 $ - 4.99 $
5.00 € - 9.99 € / 5.00 $ - 9.99 $
10.00 € - 19.99 € / 10.00 $ - 19.99 $
20.00 € - 49.99 € / 20.00 $ - 49.99 $
50.00 € - 99.99 € / 50.00 $ - 99.99 $
+ 100 € / + 100 $

I wait for Winter Sale.

5 months ago

Lots are tempting but I think i'll just wait for them to be bundled hopefully lol

5 months ago

Do we really need the same thread twice?

5 months ago

Don't see it before, and i think the pool is a +.

5 months ago

Nothing yet...

And I have so much wallet...

5 months ago

Nothing. No reason why I shouldn't wait a month for the bigger sale.

5 months ago

If the game that interested you are at -75% / 80%, that could be a good idea to wait, if is 90% off, high chance it will not go lower ...

5 months ago

Even then you benefit at least from the bonus trading cards they grant for purchases during the winter sale.
And who knows, maybe they'll get even more innovative. As they used to in the distant past.
Anyway, nothing is lost by waiting another month. I wouldn't play any purchase immediately.

5 months ago

In general, when a game interested me (and was never in a bundle) and is at -90%, i bought it, because in some case of games, there were at -90% only one time and never go back to this price, even in big winter sell (like Jet Kave Adventure, was at -90% on Jan 2022, the recent lowest one in 2023 is at -80% ...

So could be the same for some of unique -90% games of this Autumn Sale, so prefer to be safe and take them now, but i understand you're point of view, because there also game at -80% that interested and i wait for Winter sale for them ...

5 months ago

Nothing, everything is way too expensive now. I'll wait for the winter sale cos I can at least sell the free trading cards then, I don't think I'll be buying from Steam with my credit card for a long while with the new 155% taxes they just implemented today in my country.

5 months ago

bought few cheap things from wishlist for about 7 euros total, but spent WAY more on fanatical expanding the evergrowing backlog even further + stocked up for more ga's

idk like 100ish eur in total (hogwarts legacy + hoi4 starter pack + lego star wars + graveyard keeper all for myself + secret s tier game for ga)

5 months ago

Closed 3 months ago by Warriot.